An Old School Catholic Message Board

Benedictine Compline

PaxCordisJesu

PaxCordisJesu

I just found these recordings!!! They were filmed for CMAA's virtual music workshop.  So glad cause now I can follow along and learn the correct postures as I pray Compline. Enjoy!!!!

Oh, btw, these are from the 1962 Monastic Office. So they'll be in Latin with Gregorian chant.

eustace-scrubb2
6 minutes ago, rstngdfc said:

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!

what is search engine optimization

Que?

5 hours ago, eustace-scrubb2 said:

Que?

It's spam. Report to the moderators (via the 3 dots top right of any post) and they deal with it.

eustace-scrubb2
2 hours ago, rosamundi said:

It's spam. Report to the moderators (via the 3 dots top right of any post) and they deal with it.

Done.

Ash Wednesday
5 hours ago, rosamundi said:

You are like my favorite detector of spam behind the scenes, so I have to express my appreciation for that :rotfl2: 

1 hour ago, Ash Wednesday said:

You are like my favorite detector of spam behind the scenes, so I have to express my appreciation for that :rotfl2: 

:cheers2:

I'm awake fairly early UK time, so it's easy.

23 hours ago, PaxCordisJesu said:

I just found these recordings!!! They were filmed for CMAA's virtual music workshop.  So glad cause now I can follow along and learn the correct postures as I pray Compline. Enjoy!!!!

Oh, btw, these are from the 1962 Monastic Office. So they'll be in Latin with Gregorian chant.

I don't know why but I've always liked the word "compline". It just has a nice ring to it that makes my mind feel relaxed when I hear it.

Everyone say it with me now: compline.

Thank you.

On 7/29/2021 at 10:26 PM, Peace said:

I don't know why but I've always liked the word "compline". It just has a nice ring to it that makes my mind feel relaxed when I hear it.

Everyone say it with me now: compline.

Thank you.

I said it out loud.