An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

4 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

I've posted several sources. 

The only sources you have posted in this thread are the quack's paper, and the LifeSiteNews article about the paper.

5 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

There are literally hundreds now saying exactly what I've been saying.

So post some!  But I suppose you've chosen the other side of the "put up or shut up" dichotomy.

13 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

(For those who know what Lancet is, let that sink in - that's a once-in-a-generation event.  Lancet is supposed to be the best of the best.

For people who know how science works, retractions are not at all a once-in-a-generation event.

http://retractiondatabase.org/RetractionSearch.aspx#?jou%3dLancet

Indeed, there were retractions of papers that found benefits as well.  Its almost like rushing the scientific process leads to more mistakes than usual.  There are still a number of high quality studies that found HCQ does not help (e.g. "Effect of Hydroxychloroquine in Hospitalized Patients with Covid-19" in the NEJM).

23 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

Those who hold fast to their faith will be able to see the truth for what it is.  Those who don't will be blind, as you are.

Blind?  I'm here defending facts from quacks.  You've stuck your fingers in your ears with respect to the excess deaths, CDC data on suicides, logical fallacies committed by the quacks, and studies on HCQ.

fides' Jack
31 minutes ago, hakutaku said:

So post some!  But I suppose you've chosen the other side of the "put up or shut up" dichotomy.

I have posted a number of articles.  Many from LifeSiteNews, but many from other sources as well.  I've posted them here, and I've posted them in other threads.  You will always have an answer, so continuing with you is pointless.  If you want to take that to mean that I've chosen to "shut up", then so be it.  I can't control what you think.  And you're clearly past the point of common sense (as is most of the world, so that's not really saying much).  

I reject everything you've brought up.  I reject every argument you've laid forth.  I admit that you've moved past at least some of your fallacies, which is all you had at the start of this thread, so thank God for that.  But the truth is that of course there will be studies and papers and all sorts of idolatrous academia backing up the claims of the government officials.  And of course those sources would be easier to find than those I've posted here and elsewhere.  As I said, only those with faith will be able to discern the difference.

If you want to label doctors who have risked their careers to stand up for the truth as "quacks", I can't stop you.  They had everything to lose, and nothing to gain by doing so.  Many have lost their careers.  Some have lost their lives (if you believe that conspiracy theory - I personally believe it's possible).

Indeed ALL Christians have known that such a day would come, when only a very small minority would be able to discern the truth.  Most here would say we haven't reached that time; I believe we have.  ALL Christians must admit that a day will eventually come when a number of these "conspiracy theories" turn out to be true, that there really is a one-world order coming, that the world government will be led by satan and his antichrist and will be working to destroy the faith of billions.  Such a government will impose a mark of faith against Christ, which will deceive most of the entire world, including Christians who are watching out for it.  ALL of this is in the Bible, and must be believed by all Christians, or they are not truly Christian.  The only difference with me is that I believe we are in that time.  At least, we are in the pre-structuring of that time.  The current condition of the world fits that description more than at any other point in history.

47 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

I have posted a number of articles.  Many from LifeSiteNews, but many from other sources as well.  I've posted them here, and I've posted them in other threads.

Come on, you can't seriously think this is an argument.  Anyone can look at the posts in this thread and see you have posted exactly two links so far (quack article, and lifesitenews reporting on quack article).

"Go hunt down the data that proves my point for me" is not something any debater would say.  That being said, I have seen the attitude a lot in christian apologetics, so I guess you may be getting it from there?

If you've already put the info in some other thread, go copy and paste it here, or at least indicate which thread you are talking about.

55 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

But the truth is that of course there will be studies and papers and all sorts of idolatrous academia backing up the claims of the government officials.  And of course those sources would be easier to find than those I've posted here and elsewhere.

Yes.  It is easier to find information about how the earth is round than about how it is flat.  It is easier to find info about the actual moon landing than info on how the moon landing was faked.  It is easier to find information about the Jesuits charitable work than about how they orchestrated the sinking of the titanic to assassinate opponents of the Federal Reserve Bank.

The reason the quack information is harder to find is that hardly anyone cares to spread around those loony tunes claims as anything other than a joke.  Just like your quack article.

1 hour ago, fides' Jack said:

If you want to label doctors who have risked their careers to stand up for the truth as "quacks", I can't stop you.  They had everything to lose, and nothing to gain by doing so.  Many have lost their careers. 

Terry Davis lost his job and became homeless because he thought God told him to write an operating system.  Actually he was just mentally ill.

These kinds of claims are a bit different, though.  I don't think that these people are quite as literally mentally ill as Terry, although their colorful paper does remind me of the British pejorative "green ink," a reference to the bright colors the mentally ill tend to use in their writing.

Instead, I think these people have a political agenda, and they perceive their loony tunes position as things they want to be true, because it would validate their pre-existing beliefs.  Typically, they believe in grand conspiracies and battles of good vs evil.  If it were true that people were being lied to about the shape of the planet, or who is the current president, or how many people died from COVID, it would be "irrefutable proof" of the grand conspiracy that they already believe.

1 hour ago, fides' Jack said:

ALL Christians must admit that a day will eventually come when a number of these "conspiracy theories" turn out to be true, that there really is a one-world order coming, that the world government will be led by satan and his antichrist and will be working to destroy the faith of billions.  Such a government will impose a mark of faith against Christ, which will deceive most of the entire world, including Christians who are watching out for it.

Oh, hey, wouldja look at that...

fides' Jack

That's been my position since the beginning of all of this.  I'm not hiding it.  I've started other threads specifically on this.  You see it as evidence that I'll buy conspiracy theories because they validate my beliefs about the end times.  That's fine.  

I'm just saying, beware, and repent, because the end is imminent!

Yes.   And the Vatican and the Pope says it’s okay to take the vaccines.   
You’ve fallen prey to Beezelbub’s tricks and are disobedient to the Pope. 

fides' Jack

The pope has not made those comments in any capacity that are binding, especially considering several prominent bishops disagree with him.  And even if he did, I'd still have to apply the teachings of the Church, first, which would prohibit me from obeying him.

The point is that the guidelines put forth by the Vatican have been misapplied, and if properly applied, point to the fact that  taking any of the Wuhan virus vaccines is gravely immoral.

Edited by fides' Jack

2 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

How imminent?  Are you willing to bet on it?

PhuturePriest
2 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

That's been my position since the beginning of all of this.  I'm not hiding it.  I've started other threads specifically on this.  You see it as evidence that I'll buy conspiracy theories because they validate my beliefs about the end times.  That's fine.  

Are you saying here that the actual Second Coming is upon us, or...?

4 hours ago, Anomaly said:

And the Vatican and the Pope says it’s okay to take the vaccines.   
You’ve fallen prey to Beezelbub’s tricks and are disobedient to the Pope. 

There is something very funny about a non-Catholic telling a Catholic about how he is "a fallen pray to Beelzebub's tricks and are disobedient to the Pope". And yet many do that.

I guess the reason is that even non-Catholics and non-Christians take some comfort in the fact that the Pope approved the abortion-tainted vaccines and got a short himself. "If even the Pope then we can do it/anything etc.". And this is precisely why the Pope, by approving the vaccines and even proclaiming "it is a moral duty to receive the abortion-tainted  vaccines", created (consciously or unconsciously I do not know) "a trap" which opened the gate to the evil. As I wrote in another thread, while the abortion-tainted vaccines as such are horrible/evil and must be replaced by the ethical ones asap it does not mean that some Christians cannot choose them (out of a fear for example or when the risk is very huge like with some deceases) providing that they acknowledge the concrete aborted human being utilized for the creation of such vaccines and repent, asking her or his (or their) forgiveness.

But the Pope and most Bishops said nothing about the aborted person and the necessity of repentance - and only the full understanding of how the vaccines are have made and the horror and repentance can allow one to get vaccinated. Yet, paradoxically, the more one becomes aware of the personhood of the baby utilized in the vaccine, the more emotionally  (humanely) difficult for him or her will be to receive one. This is probably why the baby(s) are being depersonalized in this affair, including by the most of the Church. And this fact is truly horrifying - not the vaccines themselves.

So, the Pope basically helped his sheep to commit a sin - a sin against God, the baby and themselves because he made unnecessary to repent. He pushed Catholics to accept evil packed in good without thinking.

This is the most favourite trap of Beelzebub by the way, "good evil - evil good", for the modern times. It is very well suited to the cowardly self-loving psyche which is so accustomed to believe in its "good intentions" that it automatically ascribes them to its every action. "Whatever I do I always do for the good of others" is its motto. 

Should we throw out all of the things we've learned about human physiology and psychology that were obtained via immoral means? The Nazi human experiments were ghastly and absolutely under no circumstances should have happened (like abortion) but we did learn a lot from them. Should we throw it out.

It is not like we are killing fetuses in order to create new vaccines.

1 hour ago, Ice_nine said:

The Nazi human experiments were ghastly and absolutely under no circumstances should have happened (like abortion) but we did learn a lot from them. Should we throw it out.

Well, since you yourself make such comparison you may be interested to read the paper The moral hazard of Covid-19 vaccines that have been tested using aborted fetal tissue: a comparison to the moral dilemma of using data derived from Nazi experiments on prisoners of war and on Jews of the Holocaust for the purposes of saving lives.

1 hour ago, Ice_nine said:

It is not like we are killing fetuses in order to create new vaccines.

This is not true. Using "abortion material" implicitly encourages trafficking of foetal organs and it is happening now. The only way to say "no" to that is to swap the old unethical vaccines with the ethical (even gradually) and, of course, not to make new abortion-tainted vaccines. Most importantly though is that 1) the ethical covid vaccines are being created so they are possible and there is no need to make the unethical ones 2) covid itself with its fatality rate does not warrant the usage of the abortion-tainted vaccines (like rabies for example when the death is 99% certain).

Yet, leaving all that aside the major evil re: abortion-tainted vaccines and the Church is that the Church leaders do not call for repentance and do not speak about murdered human beings thus joining the world in making them invisible, non-existent.

fides' Jack
21 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

Are you saying here that the actual Second Coming is upon us, or...?

No.  I'm saying that the time of the antichrist is very near.  The term "end times" is used generally to mean different things.  I use it to mean the times spoken of in the book of apocalypse, Daniel, the prophecies of Christ in the Gospels, etc....  

There are 2 main, differing Catholic viewpoints on this.  One is that the Second Coming will occur pretty much immediately, or close to immediately, following the death of the antichrist.  The General Resurrection and General Judgement will commence at that time.  The other one, which I currently subscribe to, is that there will be an era of peace, during which Christ will spiritually reign, after the death of the antichrist, but before the Second Coming.  This is not to be confused with the heresy of millenarianism, which holds that Christ Himself will reign on the earth before the end. 

So, very technically speaking, "end times" doesn't necessarily mean the very end.  It just means a time when Christians will be persecuted, great natural disasters will occur, great wars will happen, and then a one-world government will have earthly power and martyr many of the truly faithful Christians, before Our Lady crushes the head of satan and ends it all, thereby bringing an era of peace and true Christianity that this world has never before seen.

I believe we will see the era within 10-15 years, possibly within 8.5 years, which means that the 3.5 year reign of the antichrist would happen before that.  Of course, I'm not absolutely sure of anything, but I feel strongly enough about it that I believe if I don't warn people, it's on my head.

That being said, I believe more wars are coming and great natural disasters within the next couple years.  Many will die, including many who are not spiritually prepared.  The time to repent and convert your faith and your life are right now.  Turn to much daily prayer.

Of course, regardless of when the end is, people should heed these precautions.  They are the same things that Jesus and His disciples told people.  I don't know the day or the hour or even the year things will happen.  I'm only trying to read the signs that Our Lord Himself admonished people to do.

20 minutes ago, MiscarriageSucks said:

Jack is certifiably insane. 

Because I believe what all Christians believe will happen?  Or because I believe what all Christians believe will happen, is happening now?

Edited by fides' Jack
grammar

• dUSt changed the title to fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread