An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

On 8/10/2021 at 5:18 PM, Peace said:

What is that, a virus? I always suspected that you were a Nigerian scammer.

Ain't nobody downloading a file off of the internet!

What does it say? Please summarize.

Haha

It's a docx document.  It would be riskier if it were a docm file.

It's a printable page with a couple of prayers and a message.  Would you prefer PDF?

A nice summary. This is a discussion forum after all.

I promise in advance that I will disagree with whatever you write.

17 hours ago, Peace said:

A nice summary. This is a discussion forum after all.

I promise in advance that I will disagree with whatever you write.

I expect nothing less.  Pax, Peace

lifesitenews is trash for Covid vaccine news.  Frankly I think it's done itself a profound and long lasting disservice to any good that it may have otherwise done by jumping on board the anti-vax hysteria and stupidity that passes as science.  

1 hour ago, ZeroM said:

lifesitenews is trash for Covid vaccine news.  Frankly I think it's done itself a profound and long lasting disservice to any good that it may have otherwise done by jumping on board the anti-vax hysteria and stupidity that passes as science.  

Well, it certainly has narrowed its readership, since only intelligent people or people of true faith can see through the government lies.

I hate the government.  I do not rely on the government to fiddler scientific research and medical advice.  90% of Covid and vax articles on the internet are complete garbage.  Covid is dangerous, get the vaccine.  You live in a fantasy land where the vax exists as some dystopian venture into the future.  

Edited by ZeroM
fiddler

3 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Well, it certainly has narrowed its readership, since only intelligent people or people of true faith can see through the government lies.

if what u say is true, why aren't there credible sources that back up that site? do you think there's a conspiracy of credible sources to lie about this, or are too stupid to know better? non credible sources are our only beacon of truth? 

i'm sure you will find a way to avoid the truth, but all you have to do is find another credible source that agrees with what u say here. shouldn't be hard, if what u say is true

ReasonableFaith

Those in search of so called ‘demonic science,’ corrupt media, and ideologically driven journalists need look no further.

Of course Ryan Cole’s ‘science’ is not led by demons; it is guided by his greed. It is a grift, propelled by his ego, in search of more orders for his ‘functional diagnostic’ testing lab and political influence. 

Just a few points to consider:

-Dubs the vaccine ‘clot shot’ and ‘needle rape.’

-Cites VAERS data as definitive proof of vaccine related deaths. 

-Misrepresents what researchers have observed concerning the circulation of vaccine created spike proteins. 

-Claims ‘they’ are saying NOBODY has died from the vaccine. 

-Makes misrepresentations about the amount of time vaccine induced spike proteins circulate in the body. 

-Conflates a study about vaccine created spike proteins in humans with a study examining virally produced spike proteins injected into mice at massive doses. 

-Claims vaccine induced spike proteins are the cause of the inflammation presented in the slides when it is was caused by massive doses of injected viral spike proteins. (This is the central point of his claims and amounts to a lie.)

*Note how Cole doesn’t reveal the source of his tissue slides. He simply talks about a human, post vaccination autopsy and then goes on to show slides of tissue from mice injected with massive doses of virally produced spike proteins while allowing viewers to infer they show post vaccination human tissue.*

Wisely, Cole sprinkles in just enough of actual science, along with a lab coat, to lend a bit of credibility to his talk and hopes most don’t take a deep dive. 

Point by point refutations of gish galloping purveyors misinformation will not convince them of the falsity of so many of these claims. In an exploitation of Brandolini’s Law (aka The BS Asymmetry Law) the burden of proof will be turned back upon those doubting the credibility of these scientifically unsupported claims. 

In essence, a giant ball of unsupported garbage is rolled downhill and claims are made it is absolutely true unless someone else will spend an order of magnitude greater effort to refute each and every point.  Even if this is done effectively and robustly more giant balls of unsupported garbage will be rolled down hill until the purveyor of misinformation claims ‘victory.’ 

Edited by ReasonableFaith
Spelling

On 8/19/2021 at 3:01 PM, ZeroM said:

I've realized a long time ago that Lifesite News is just far right propoganda. It's a shame when organizations hijack a cause for their own agenda.

KnightofChrist

The crazies exist on the vaxxer side as well just look at Australia, they're building quarantine camps, using the military to enforce lockdowns, beating the $#/+ out of citizens that go outside, ripping children out of the arms of father's and forcing medical treatment onto the child. 

I've gotten vaccinated, but it's getting dangerously crazy, from the provaxxers. And it's starting in the US, soon we may find that without your papers you can neither buy nor sell anything. 

Edited by KnightofChrist

55 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

The crazies exist on the vaxxer side as well just look at Australia, they're building quarantine camps, using the military to enforce lockdowns, beating the $#/+ out of citizens that go outside, ripping children out of the arms of father's and forcing medical treatment onto the child. 

I've gotten vaccinated, but it's getting dangerously crazy, from the provaxxers. And it's starting in the US, soon we may find that without your papers you can neither buy nor sell anything. 

As an Australian, I can say, none of us think this is going to last forever.  Human beings throughout history have been champions of resolving infectious disease issues.  The idea that we just let these diseases run free and see what happens has never turned out well.  We demonstrate our humanity by striving to protect the lives of human beings and use medicine to cure.

Edited by Mercedes

• dUSt changed the title to fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread