An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

1 hour ago, KnightofChrist said:

The crazies exist on the vaxxer side as well just look at Australia, they're building quarantine camps,

Untitled.thumb.gif.9469275ef1e92bab57ecf7c5f1f3bd88.gif

Wow, look what happens if you listen to the vaxxers.

As we've seen in the US, people aren't willing to voluntarily take the steps necessary to protect their neighbors.  Australia has decided that the the harms caused by this civic irresponsibility justify state enforcement of those steps.

I'm a bit sad that the US decided that 650000 lives didn't justify stricter enforcement of common sense health measures.

5 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

Before it's all over a final solution for the anti-vaxxers may be required!

There is no final solution for selfish disregard of others.  Jesus gave it his best shot, but its still around.

KnightofChrist

Reading history I always wondered how civil societies could ever tolerate even  support putting people in Internment camps. Now I may be getting a live demonstration. 

Edited by KnightofChrist

5 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

Reading history I always wondered how civil societies could ever tolerate even  support putting people in Internment camps. Now I may be getting a live demonstration. 

Why are you calling it 'interment camps'.  People coming home from overseas spend 14 days in a quarantine hotel, if they test negative after that, they leave, if they are positive they go to hospital or stay until they are negative again.  Quarantine is the norm throughout history when dealing with highly infection serious disease.  

KnightofChrist

2 minutes ago, Mercedes said:

Why are you calling it 'interment camps'.  People coming home from overseas spend 14 days in a quarantine hotel, if they test negative after that, they leave, if they are positive they go to hospital or stay until they are negative again.  Quarantine is the norm throughout history when dealing with highly infection serious disease.  

Quarantining in hotels seems normal enough. But building large cabin style 'quarantine facilities' outside cities on farmlands, that is not at all normal. Using the fraking military to enforce lockdowns is also way out of the norm in a Democratic Republic. 

2 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

The crazies exist on the vaxxer side as well just look at Australia, they're building quarantine camps, using the military to enforce lockdowns, beating the $#/+ out of citizens that go outside, ripping children out of the arms of father's and forcing medical treatment onto the child. 

I've gotten vaccinated, but it's getting dangerously crazy, from the provaxxers. And it's starting in the US, soon we may find that without your papers you can neither buy nor sell anything. 

My guess is that at some point, the "papers" will comprise a mark on your forehead or right hand.

42 minutes ago, hakutaku said:

Wow, look what happens if you listen to the vaxxers.

As we've seen in the US, people aren't willing to voluntarily take the steps necessary to protect their neighbors.  Australia has decided that the the harms caused by this civic irresponsibility justify state enforcement of those steps.

I'm a bit sad that the US decided that 650000 lives didn't justify stricter enforcement of common sense health measures.

Heil Fauci!

No, I get it, it's coming.  I've been waiting for some time now.  Those of you who think this way honestly don't see how deranged and inhumane you've become.  God is allowing you to be blinded to the truth.

In the end, the world will pay.  And that end is not far away.  The more people think like you, the faster the world will crumble.

42 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

Before it's all over a final solution for the anti-vaxxers may be required!

It's possible.  Certainly the group called "anti-vaxxers" is becoming more and more synonymous with the same group of people who will be sacrificed in that final solution, whatever that happens to be in the end.

13 minutes ago, Mercedes said:

Why are you calling it 'interment camps'. 

That's exactly what it is.  

3 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

I think this is a great analogy.  Anti-vaxxers do view forced quarantine as equivalent to being a political prisoner.  They are so genuinely unconcerned with the wellbeing of others that they cannot understand how protecting other people's health is a valid justification for forcing them to do something they don't want to do.  Since "concern for others" is out as a motivation they understand, the only thing left is politics.

From the outside, it seems like the murderers in prison have declared the prison an internment camp for people with pro-murder political views.

1 minute ago, hakutaku said:

I think this is a great analogy.  Anti-vaxxers do view forced quarantine as equivalent to being a political prisoner.  They are so genuinely unconcerned with the wellbeing of others that they cannot understand how protecting other people's health is a valid justification for forcing them to do something they don't want to do.  Since "concern for others" is out as a motivation they understand, the only thing left is politics.

From the outside, it seems like the murderers in prison have declared the prison an internment camp for people with pro-murder political views.

I will start by saying, I'm not an anti-vaxxer.  I am anti-Covid-"vaccines".  

That being said, we "anti-vaxxers" (since it's clear you're referring to anti-covid-vaxxers) are much, MUCH more concerned for others than you are.  Fauci is guilty of mass-murder.  Because of his policies, hundreds of millions of the world's poorest faced starvation, and continue to face it.  

It's precisely because we have a true concern for others that we're fighting this.

Love offers.  Evil imposes.

31 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

Quarantining in hotels seems normal enough. But building large cabin style 'quarantine facilities' outside cities on farmlands, that is not at all normal. Using the fraking military to enforce lockdowns is also way out of the norm in a Democratic Republic. 

To understand your position, do you denounce quarantine facilities en masse including those created for black plague, yellow fever, cholera etc etc which were built to isolate sailors and passengers during those pandemics.  Or is your objection only regarding Covid quarantine?

Edited by Mercedes

6 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

I will start by saying, I'm not an anti-vaxxer.  I am anti-Covid-"vaccines".  

That being said, we "anti-vaxxers" (since it's clear you're referring to anti-covid-vaxxers) are much, MUCH more concerned for others than you are.  Fauci is guilty of mass-murder.  Because of his policies, hundreds of millions of the world's poorest faced starvation, and continue to face it.  

It's precisely because we have a true concern for others that we're fighting this.

So why are you contradicting yourself?  If your concern is for economic impacts on starving people, you should be supporting COVID vaccines which will allow faster economic recovery.

11 minutes ago, hakutaku said:

So why are you contradicting yourself?  If your concern is for economic impacts on starving people, you should be supporting COVID vaccines which will allow faster economic recovery.

No it won't.  The more these "vaccines" get produced and injected, the more we enslave ourselves to never seeing a real economic recovery.  The only chance we have now of seeing that recovery is for more people to say "No" to everything the world government is trying to do.

No more masks, no more covid shots, no more lockdowns, no more false imprisonments, no more lies.

1 minute ago, fides' Jack said:

No it won't.  The more these "vaccines" get produced and injected, the more we enslave ourselves to never seeing a real economic recovery. 

Why?  How will vaccines prevent economic recovery?

Just now, hakutaku said:

Why?  How will vaccines prevent economic recovery?

Because they aren't vaccines.  That's a misnomer.  

We have absolutely no idea what the long-term impacts of this experimental gene therapy will be, because there haven't been enough studies.

Many doctors have lost their careers trying to warn people that these shots will only make people sicker.  Medical knowledge, until 2020, told us that the best immunity against all coronaviruses is through getting it and surviving it.  Even the best vaccines don't get close to natural immunity.  So these new "vaccines" are just magic?  Do you honestly believe that?

And we just forgot that actual medical science?  No, we didn't forget.  We'd just rather believe the lies, because it's easier to make fun of anti-vaxxers than to admit that this time, they might be right.

2 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

We have absolutely no idea what the long-term impacts of this experimental gene therapy will be, because there haven't been enough studies.

Calling this a gene therapy is a misnomer, this does not modify our genes.

You're contradicting yourself again though.  You have now said both:

"we don't know what the long term effects will be"

"the long term effects will be no economic recovery"

These can't both be true.  Either you know or you don't.

6 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

Medical knowledge, until 2020, told us that the best immunity against all coronaviruses is through getting it and surviving it.  Even the best vaccines don't get close to natural immunity.  So these new "vaccines" are just magic?  Do you honestly believe that?

The COVID isn't unique in conferring better-than-infection immunity (e.g. the HPV vaccine).  And there are solid theoretical reason why that is so (i.e. your immune system can be trained to target less-likely-to-evolve parts of a virus via a vaccine, while it can pick any random part of a virus to attack during a real infection).

14 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

Many doctors have lost their careers trying to warn people that these shots will only make people sicker.

4.5 billion vaccine doses have been administered worldwide.  When can we expect people to start getting sicker?

• dUSt changed the title to fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread