An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

On 1/28/2021 at 12:36 PM, fides' Jack said:

Means:  

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/bill-gates-turns-10-billion-into-200-billion-worth-of-economic-benefit.html

https://www.modernatx.com/ecosystem/strategic-collaborators/foundations-advancing-mrna-science-and-research

Bill Gates has directly funded a number of vaccines and vaccine manufacturers and made unimaginable monetary profit doing so.  He has directly funded at least the Moderna vaccine for the Wuhan virus.

Motive: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BobKXkrt8M

Bill Gates wants to use vaccines specifically to depopulate the world and has said so publicly several times.

Opportunity: 

The entire world is experiencing a pandemic, or at least perceives itself to be experiencing a pandemic.  Fear is everywhere.  Governments are pushing haphazardly for vaccines to save lives.  Vaccines have been developed using relatively new technology, so new that they've never been approved for widespread use for a specific vaccine in the US before, and in order to get the vaccine out as fast as possible, they've skipped critical testing steps.  

Repercussions:

None.  

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/02/22/133964322/supreme-court-upholds-liability-shield-for-vaccine-makers

https://lawandcrime.com/legal-analysis/this-law-says-youre-mostly-screwed-if-you-receive-bad-coronavirus-products-vaccines-or-treatments/

I suppose that I could give him credit for being honest about his long term goals.......

but even if he believes that this is a good idea that would not automatically make his goals ethical.  He is neo-Malthusian and believes in depopulation in order to prevent a Malthusian Catastrophe.  I believe in praying sincerely for the Kingdom of God to be set up on this earth as was clarified to near death experiencer and former Atheist Howard Storm.  

https://near-death.com/howard-storm-nde/

4. The Future of the U.S. and the World

Because of my fear of a nuclear holocaust I asked if there was going to be a nuclear war in the world, and they said no. That astonished me, and I gave them this extensive explanation of how I had lived under the threat of nuclear war. That was one of the reasons I was who I was. I figured, when I was in this life, that it was all sort of hopeless; the world was going to blow up anyway, and nothing made much sense. In that context I felt I could do what I wanted, since nothing mattered.

They said, “No, there isn’t going to be any nuclear war.”

I asked if they were absolutely sure there wasn’t going to be nuclear war. They reassured me again, and I asked them how they could be so sure.

Their response was: “God loves the world.” They told me that at the most, one or two nuclear weapons might go off accidentally, if they weren’t destroyed, but there wouldn’t be a nuclear war.

The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

People, in this best of all worlds, weren’t interested in knowledge; they were interested in wisdom. This was because they were in a position where anything they needed to know, in the knowledge category, they could receive simply through prayer. Everything, to them, was solvable. They could do anything they wanted to do.

In this future, people had no wanderlust, because they could, spiritually, communicate with everyone else in the world. There was no need to go elsewhere. They were so engrossed with where they were and the people around them that they didn’t have to go on vacation. Vacation from what? They were completely fulfilled and happy.

Death, in this world, was a time when the individual had experienced everything that he or she needed to experience. To die meant to lie down and let go; then the spirit would rise up, and the community would gather around. There would be a great rejoicing, because they all had insight into the heavenly realm, and the spirit would join with the angels that came down to meet it. They could see the spirit leave and knew that it was time for the spirit to move on; it had outgrown the need for growth in this world. Individuals who died had achieved all they were capable of in this world in terms of love, appreciation, understanding, and working in harmony with others.

The sense I got of this beautiful view of the world’s future was as a garden, God’s garden. And in this garden of the world, full of all beauty, were people. The people were born into this world to grow in their understanding of the Creator. Then to shed this skin, this shell, in the physical world, and to graduate and move up into heaven there, to have a more intimate and growing relationship with God.

On 1/28/2021 at 9:36 AM, fides' Jack said:

The entire world is experiencing a pandemic, or at least perceives itself to be experiencing a pandemic. 

sigh,... "fake news"

since I'm home taking it easy thought I'd stop by phatmass to see what's nu

actually am taking it easy (for the moment) because this morning received my booster jab

...ever hear of the OODA loop,... I'm guessing most likely not BUT FYI it's something I was taught in flight school and its a mental mindset that was developed by the USAF to keep pilots alive

since a picture is worth a 1000 words,...

4x6-PC-Trumpoleon-darwin-award.png

one thing about applying OODA analysis, it requires people to face up to a danger,... otherwise if one is unable to face up to the threat, then this actually increases the odds of earning a "Darwin"

4x6-PC-TRUMP-gut-instincts-vs-OODA-loop.

FYI data indicates diehard manmade-climate-change/covid-vaccine skeptics/deniers are taking themselves out of the game

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate

12 minutes ago, ArciMoto said:

sigh,... "fake news"

since I'm home taking it easy thought I'd stop by phatmass to see what's nu

actually am taking it easy (for the moment) because this morning received my booster jab

...ever hear of the OODA loop,... I'm guessing most likely not BUT FYI it's something I was taught in flight school and its a mental mindset that was developed by the USAF to keep pilots alive

since a picture is worth a 1000 words,...

4x6-PC-Trumpoleon-darwin-award.png

one thing about applying OODA analysis, it requires people to face up to a danger,... otherwise if one is unable to face up to the threat, then this actually increases the odds of earning a "Darwin"

4x6-PC-TRUMP-gut-instincts-vs-OODA-loop.

FYI data indicates diehard manmade-climate-change/covid-vaccine skeptics/deniers are taking themselves out of the game

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate

Thank you for this very interesting comment on this topic.....

What do you think of the idea that the Bill Gates "Innovation to zero" theory depends on the Carbon Tax theory put forward by Mr. Al Gore in his film "An Inconvenient Truth?"

What do you think of the idea that Bill Gates "Innovation to zero" theory indicates that he is neoMalthusian and his world view has been affected by the Malthusian Catastrophe Theory?

What do you think of my suspicion that Bill Gates.... and Dr. Tony Fauci may well believe that the future of the earth actually does depend on depopulation and /or sterilization of a significant percentage of us "Deplorables" partly through vaccines?

Bill Gates' "Innovation to zero" lecture on TedX can be viewed at the top of this page... page 24 of this discussion.  

Edited by Dennis Tate
add a sentence....

1 hour ago, Dennis Tate said:

Thank you for this very interesting comment on this topic.....

What do you think of the idea that the Bill Gates "Innovation to zero" theory depends on the Carbon Tax theory put forward by Mr. Al Gore in his film "An Inconvenient Truth?"

What do you think of the idea that Bill Gates "Innovation to zero" theory indicates that he is neoMalthusian and his world view has been affected by the Malthusian Catastrophe Theory?

What do you think of my suspicion that Bill Gates.... and Dr. Tony Fauci may well believe that the future of the earth actually does depend on depopulation and /or sterilization of a significant percentage of us "Deplorables" partly through vaccines?

Bill Gates' "Innovation to zero" lecture on TedX can be viewed at the top of this page... page 24 of this discussion.  

just kinda skimmed the info in this thread but FWIW I'm not a fan of gore's carbon credits (as I understand them)

back in 2008 when the world economic system went into the crapper, it was because of various financial instruments that were designed to confuse people and were only understood by a few

for example "credit default swaps" is a term used instead of insurance on a bond because unlike insurance, a seller of a "credit default swap" does not actually have to have capital in reserve just in case the bond goes belly up

I never worked in the financial industry but has a really good friend who was one of the brightest condense mater theorist I knew but after doing a post doc at Oxford, he dropped out of physics to become a "quant" because the money offered was much greater than what a researcher or college professor makes

basically if you watch the movie "the big short" you'll see individuals hired w/ really strong math backgrounds to try and find an edge,... which is a good thing BUT the boss of the guy who hires the quant is all too often a marketing or legal guy who is clueless about the math,... so what happen more often than not is the financial instruments like "swaps" and "derivatives" are sold off w/ out any concern about the big picture

thought I'd point out all the bull$hit about the subprime crisis of 2008, because as I see things the cap and trade carbon market is a rehash of the confusing financial "sub prime" instruments

as far as gates ted talk,... never saw it before but he is right,... CO2 created by the chemical combustion process is a BIG problem because it traps "infrared energy" in the atmosphere

as an undergrad I doubled majored in physics/poli-sci because figured if I ever had a job to build a bomb I wanted to know why we were bombing people on the other side of the planet

FYI I had the same prof that inspired gore (when revelle was at Harvard),... actually revelle is one of the most noted individuals in climate science  because he did some of the pioneering research on CO2 and the ocean

https://history.aip.org/climate/Revelle.htm

the reason he taught polisci students is because he recognized policy was done by politicians/lawyers (who all too often are polisci undergrads)

as far as Malthusian Catastrophe Theory,... what one has to consider is conditions on the planet were "just right" for modern civilization to come about

4x6-PC-The-Goldilocks-Principle-global-a

and simple truth is as big as the world seems,... truth is the planet actually a finite about of space, w/ only a limited amount of resources

you may not realize this but one gal of gas is actually the result of 98 tons of ancient organic material that transforms itself over millions of years

as for your idea that,... Bill Gates.... and Dr. Tony Fauci are hatching an evil plan to  take out "Deplorables" through vaccines,... perhaps you're watch too many Hollywood  "bad science" fiction moves???

personally think (looking at the problem from an economist POV) a higher tax on gasoline is much less risky than the confusing carbon cap and trade scam

https://www.brookings.edu/opinions/the-tax-favored-by-most-economists/

BTW a few years ago was after attending the catholic answers faith and science conference was surprised to learn that people (not only catholics) essentially have zero understanding of climate science,... so started a website that tries illustrate the scientific principals why man made climate change is very real AND is a big problem for humanity

www.ThereIsNoPlanet-b.org

PS sad thing is since I was introduced to the concept of man made climate change just three decades ago (as an under grad) basically CO2 emissions have doubled AND the trend is accelerating

4x6-PC-this-time-its-different.png

the not so subtle subliminal references to the deadly game of "russian roulette" is a way to illustrate what modern civilization is essentially doing

basically the math/science indicate that "the probability that humanity goes extinct from natural causes in any given year is almost guaranteed to be less than one in 14,000, and likely to be less than one in 87,000" 

http://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-47540-7

digging deeper people should realize man made CO2 decreases the odds (of humanities survival) AND further digging indicates what complicates (i.e. "lowers") humanities survival odds is, effects of economic mismanagement (which was first looked at by MIT economists back in the 1970s) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVOTPAxrrP4

the inconvenient truth is,... the science of climate change AND the role of how economics intertwines with climate change could take years for people to come to terms with (if ever),... so perhaps the best way to communicate the "existential threat" issue effectively is to use simple graphic "illustrations" like in this post?!

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/science/sd-me-scripps-climatechange-20170914-story.html

6 hours ago, ArciMoto said:

the inconvenient truth is,...

Global warming is not the problem .  The huge decline in the fertility rate in the US  and other nations is the real problem.   Abortion has played a major role it this decline.

LINK: https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/unsustainable-america/ 

Americans are having fewer babies than ever, or at least than since the government began tracking the general fertility rate in 1909. The total fertility rate ticked down to 1.7 in 2019, meaning that the average number of babies an American woman would have over her lifetime is well below replacement level.

BTW: The current birth rate for U.S. in 2021 is 12.001 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2020.

12 hours ago, ArciMoto said:

just kinda skimmed the info in this thread but FWIW I'm not a fan of gore's carbon credits (as I understand them)

back in 2008 when the world economic system went into the crapper, it was because of various financial instruments that were designed to confuse people and were only understood by a few

for example "credit default swaps" is a term used instead of insurance on a bond because unlike insurance, a seller of a "credit default swap" does not actually have to have capital in reserve just in case the bond goes belly up

I never worked in the financial industry but has a really good friend who was one of the brightest condense mater theorist I knew but after doing a post doc at Oxford, he dropped out of physics to become a "quant" because the money offered was much greater than what a researcher or college professor makes

basically if you watch the movie "the big short" you'll see individuals hired w/ really strong math backgrounds to try and find an edge,... which is a good thing BUT the boss of the guy who hires the quant is all too often a marketing or legal guy who is clueless about the math,... so what happen more often than not is the financial instruments like "swaps" and "derivatives" are sold off w/ out any concern about the big picture

thought I'd point out all the bull$hit about the subprime crisis of 2008, because as I see things the cap and trade carbon market is a rehash of the confusing financial "sub prime" instruments

as far as gates ted talk,... never saw it before but he is right,... CO2 created by the chemical combustion process is a BIG problem because it traps "infrared energy" in the atmosphere

as an undergrad I doubled majored in physics/poli-sci because figured if I ever had a job to build a bomb I wanted to know why we were bombing people on the other side of the planet

FYI I had the same prof that inspired gore (when revelle was at Harvard),... actually revelle is one of the most noted individuals in climate science  because he did some of the pioneering research on CO2 and the ocean

the reason he taught polisci students is because he recognized policy was done by politicians/lawyers (who all too often are polisci undergrads)

as far as Malthusian Catastrophe Theory,... what one has to consider is conditions on the planet were "just right" for modern civilization to come about

and simple truth is as big as the world seems,... truth is the planet actually a finite about of space, w/ only a limited amount of resources

you may not realize this but one gal of gas is actually the result of 98 tons of ancient organic material that transforms itself over millions of years

as for your idea that,... Bill Gates.... and Dr. Tony Fauci are hatching an evil plan to  take out "Deplorables" through vaccines,... perhaps you're watch too many Hollywood  "bad science" fiction moves???

personally think (looking at the problem from an economist POV) a higher tax on gasoline is much less risky than the confusing carbon cap and trade scam

BTW a few years ago was after attending the catholic answers faith and science conference was surprised to learn that people (not only catholics) essentially have zero understanding of climate science,... so started a website that tries illustrate the scientific principals why man made climate change is very real AND is a big problem for humanity

PS sad thing is since I was introduced to the concept of man made climate change just three decades ago (as an under grad) basically CO2 emissions have doubled AND the trend is accelerating

the not so subtle subliminal references to the deadly game of "russian roulette" is a way to illustrate what modern civilization is essentially doing

basically the math/science indicate that "the probability that humanity goes extinct from natural causes in any given year is almost guaranteed to be less than one in 14,000, and likely to be less than one in 87,000" 

digging deeper people should realize man made CO2 decreases the odds (of humanities survival) AND further digging indicates what complicates (i.e. "lowers") humanities survival odds is, effects of economic mismanagement (which was first looked at by MIT economists back in the 1970s) 

the inconvenient truth is,... the science of climate change AND the role of how economics intertwines with climate change could take years for people to come to terms with (if ever),... so perhaps the best way to communicate the "existential threat" issue effectively is to use simple graphic "illustrations" like in this post?!

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/science/sd-me-scripps-climatechange-20170914-story.html

Thank you for this exceptional answer.....

I would like to leave you with a short video that I do believe will rather inspire you and cause our whole situation to appear much less negative.

13 hours ago, ArciMoto said:

I felt that beginning a whole new discussion and poll was the best way to reply to your truly insightful response......

"Is putting carbon into the soil a better solution than a Carbon Tax?"

https://kissthegroundmovie.com

Wow... I didn't know that the entire "Kiss the ground" documentary could be seen on youtube....

• 2 weeks later...

Studies are now showing that the Pfizer "vaccine" did more harm than good.

And we STILL don't know the long-term effects of this.  

-----------------------------

Would you jump off a cliff if the government asked you to?  What if most everyone else was jumping off the cliff?  What if everyone you know tells you that you have a moral obligation to jump off the cliff?  What if you risked your job, your livelihood, if you chose not to jump off the cliff?  The next step will be, what if you were threatened with jail time if you choose not to jump?  Worse than that, what if the bishops of the world again deny you the sacraments if you choose not to jump off the cliff?

The answer is yes, you will and have already taken a dive from the precipice, like literal sheep who jump without looking or thinking.  On the way down you've patted yourself on the back, proud of sacrificing yourself in the name of "medical science".  

Most still do not see that the end times have arrived.  Many have argued from a biblical standpoint that it can't be because there isn't a one-world government.  They need to open their eyes: the nations' governments have all surrendered quietly to a new order, and our new government officials are called "medical scientists".  Totalitarianism is already world-wide.  It will only get worse.

If you aren't allowed to believe what you want to believe, if you aren't even allowed to be skeptical without being put down or made fun of (or as many have done, lose your career), then it is the opposite of true science, which is the search for truth.  Government-mandated "science" is ALWAYS bad.

styxpiealamode

How long have people been talking about vaccines? It is obviously not helping us as they told us. I was vaccinated, but in the past 3 months I was twice positive and very ill. 

Edited by styxpiealamode

2 hours ago, styxpiealamode said:

How long have people been talking about vaccines? It is obviously not helping us as they told us. I was vaccinated, but in the past 3 months I was twice positive and very ill. 

The shots weren't there to help you.

Nor are they vaccines.

They are there for a number of reasons, not the least of which is to make people more willing to submit themselves to the medical government.  The reason they want submission is because the Antichrist will soon be here (he's already working behind the scenes), and he wants everyone to take the Mark.

As a precursor to the Mark (as is face masks), all those who willingly took the jab or willingly wore face masks will be more susceptible to believing the lies that will come about when the identity of the Antichrist is revealed.  They are more likely to fall prey to the Mark themselves unless they convert their lives very, very soon.

That is one of many reasons for the jabs.  A lesser reason, but I think the one that lower echelons of puppets like Bill Gates believe, is the reason of human population control.

It's not a conspiracy.  It's a full-fledged attack by satan on creation.  We believe because we want to believe.  He has so much control over the world due to our sins that he has entered into all of our minds, and only God can decide who satan is able to intellectually influence.  It is justice for our embrace of sin.  Covid-19 and vaccines are only a tiny part of that.

• 4 weeks later...