An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

• 1 month later...
fides' Jack

The subject of Fauci has been briefly discussed elsewhere, but people really need to know about this monster.

I just wish I could post the entire videos, rather than just these small snippets.  This guy has been defrauding the American people for decades.  The covid anti-science is really just the latest.

cruciatacara

You are in a conspiracy cult and focused on Fauci for some reason. He is a scientist who does his job to the best of his ability. Will he make mistakes? Is he human, yes, of course. But this is insanity to constantly malign and attack him here. What is your purpose? Don't you know that you never really change anyone's opinion on the Internet? And attacking other people is hardly Christian.

Wouldn't you be better off focused on something positive, like professing your Christian faith, rather than spending all your time trying to find 'proof' of your conspiracy theories? Turn away from this focus on what you perceive to be darkness and turn towards the light of God. It just gets so repetitious how you pound this topic into the ground. In this time, we need to hear the Good News, not the darkest opinions out there.

Totally Franciscan
58 minutes ago, cruciatacara said:

You are in a conspiracy cult and focused on Fauci for some reason. He is a scientist who does his job to the best of his ability. Will he make mistakes? Is he human, yes, of course. But this is insanity to constantly malign and attack him here. What is your purpose? Don't you know that you never really change anyone's opinion on the Internet? And attacking other people is hardly Christian.

Wouldn't you be better off focused on something positive, like professing your Christian faith, rather than spending all your time trying to find 'proof' of your conspiracy theories? Turn away from this focus on what you perceive to be darkness and turn towards the light of God. It just gets so repetitious how you pound this topic into the ground. In this time, we need to hear the Good News, not the darkest opinions out there.

We all need to hear the truth, and Fides' Jack is presenting the truth.  Fauci needs to be tried for crimes against humanity.

cruciatacara
4 hours ago, Totally Franciscan said:

We all need to hear the truth, and Fides' Jack is presenting the truth.  Fauci needs to be tried for crimes against humanity.

Another example of brainwashing by repetition.

Yes, a few people died due to side effects of the vaccine against Covid. 
Yet a lot of people - way more than because of the vax - died because people told them Covid was harmless, "just like he flu" or drinking desinfection would help.

Trust science. And God. 

cruciatacara
1 hour ago, Lea said:

Yet a lot of people - way more than because of the vax - died because people told them Covid was harmless, "just like he flu" or drinking desinfection would help.

Trust science. And God. 

This! Common sense.

Our resident conspiracist, @fides' Jack, relies entirely on Daily Wire, above. But this is what wikipedia says about that site (and, on Wikipedia, you can check the references for yourself--they are reliable). Hardly even a mediocre source for medical/scientific information: 

According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified", including an incorrect report on baby names in the Netherlands,[7] a misdated, exaggerated story that protesters were digging up Confederate graves,[32] a false allegation that Democratic congresspeople had refused to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow,[33] and a report that Harvard University was segregating commencement ceremonies (because black students had planned an optional event).[34] The credibility checker NewsGuard assessed that while The Daily Wire "does not repeatedly publish false content", it "severely violates basic standards of credibility and transparency" and "often misstates facts to advance partisan opinion".[6] It has been a prominent publisher of false and misleading claims disputing climate change.[35][36] Its coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic has been described as "junk health news".[37]

"Various articles by The Daily Wire have engaged in climate change denial by making false or misleading claims when they dispute the scientific consensus on climate change.[38][39][40][41][6] In 2017, when scientists writing in Climate Feedback described several Daily Wire articles as inaccurate or lacking evidence,[38][39][40] The Daily Wire published corrections in two articles, after which the scientists assessed that the updated articles were still misleading.[42][36] In November 2021, a study by the Center for Countering Digital Hate described The Daily Wire as being among "ten fringe publishers" that together were responsible for nearly 70 percent of Facebook user interactions with content that denied climate change. Facebook said the percentage was overstated and called the study misleading.[35][10]

"The "Coronavirus Misinformation Weekly Briefing" by academics of the Oxford Internet Institute described The Daily Wire's coverage of COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns and the World Health Organization as examples of "junk health news" narratives in 2020.[37][43]

fides' Jack
42 minutes ago, Nunsuch said:

According to Snopes

You mean the far-left "fact-checking" organization that is now just a puppet for the Democrat party and the Democrat-owned mass media?  That snopes?  They've become nothing more than a propaganda tool.

Snopes has been caught lying more than Biden. (In case you don't know, that's a lot)  

43 minutes ago, Nunsuch said:

Our resident conspiracist, @fides' Jack, relies entirely on Daily Wire, above.

Actually, I just found these videos insightful.  I rely far more on LifeSiteNews, and a handful of other news sites.  In fact, while I'm a fan of Michael Knowles (one of Daily Wire's several Catholic journalists), and also of Ben Shapiro who runs Daily Wire, DW caved and submitted to the left over face masks and shutdowns early on in the covid scamdemic.

I hope and pray that you are able to open your eyes and see the truth, and soon.  Your soul is at stake.

3 hours ago, Lea said:

Trust science. And God. 

Not a few people.  Tens of thousands (by CDC standards), and possibly hundreds of thousands (if you listen to qualified doctors who risked their careers and credibility to try to make the truth known), and more every single day.  Four decades ago 25 people dying from a vaccine was too much.  Now we hold our fingers in our ears, close our eyes, and hum.

There are many, many cases of people being listed as dying from covid, when in fact they died from the vaccine.

Fauci Lied, People Died.

9 hours ago, cruciatacara said:

Another example of brainwashing by repetition.

You will see, within a couple years, that it was you who was brainwashed.

fides' Jack

Just like the Germans during WWII, people are willing to look the other way, and to deny the atrocities.  They're afraid to speak out and afraid to admit the truth to themselves because it would require they take a position that they might be ridiculed for, and that's too painful for them.  It's easier just to tell yourself that the government is trustworthy, and wouldn't possibly lead you astray.  You ignore any and all evidence that proves the government is now in the hands of satan.  Let alone that this is contrary to Catholic teaching (which holds that people are fallen, and without the grace of God they fall to terrible evils), this is simply beyond naive.  

And like the Germans in WWII, you let yourself believe the obvious lies of those in power, and in doing so you wittingly or unwittingly turn away from God, and you allow unspeakable evils to occur.

Remind me again, what happens when good people do nothing?  Germany certainly knows what happens, but they want to forget the past, too.  They're just as guilty in this as Americans. 

The world is full of cowards.  All of us are just as bad as the Nazis.  We are all murderers.  None of us are good people, let alone good Catholics.  We're the guards who murder Jews for fun in concentration camps, or just out of scientific curiosity, or just out of compliance.  The only thing that's changed are the excuses we make.  It is all of our sins that are responsible for the deaths of those who suffered from covid, AND those who died from the "vaccines".  We all need to open our hearts and repent.  

The Seals are beginning to open.  We have been warned, time and time again.  Time is running out.

15 hours ago, cruciatacara said:

What is your purpose? Don't you know that you never really change anyone's opinion on the Internet?

You're generally correct regarding changing opinions on the internet.  But it happens.  My mind has been changed before, including here on PM.  (Really anyone who truly has an open mind can be convinced online as easily as anywhere else, the problem is that nobody has an open mind, anymore) 

My goal is to give people the information they need to see through the lies, so that they can repent before it's too late.

Edited by fides' Jack
grammar

You have drunk an enormous amount of Koolaid. Sad. None of what you “rely” on has any legitimate validity. Pathetic, really. 

fides' Jack

I count valid what I find to be truthful.  I am not the one who relies on arguments from authority.

He who hears the Truth, hears My voice.

I don't rely on arguments from authority, says the guy who always links to conspiracies and tries to appeal to the authority of a handful of scientists who have been discredited, while trying to cause a thought-stop in others by citing Christ, He Who is the ultimate authority. 

I notice you only relied on a snippet of a Bible quote, again, you're giving me far more "End Times Evangelical" vibes than anything Catholic, but then again, what little respect I had for your mental capacity ended the moment you invoked the Holocaust - and please don't insult all of our intelligences by trying to say you didn't, when referencing WW2 German Atrocities. 

Please dude, seek professional help.  I know I have during all of this, because it's easy to get sucked into the negativity, and the downright evil that has been exhibited all too often in the past two years.  Being forced to examine myself has been one of the best things to happen to me, other than the Church, and is a good thing for all of us to do once in a while.