An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

ReasonableFaith
On 9/21/2022 at 10:46 AM, fides' Jack said:

Dillon Quirke had a history of heart trouble including multiple on-field medical events. He discussed his diagnosis with media over TWO TEARS ago. 

Taylor Hawkins died from an overdose during a drug fueled bender. He had a history of extreme drug abuse which he also disclosed to the media. 

Less than 60 seconds to figure what this video is all about…anti-vaxxer propaganda nonsense and Fake News. 

2 hours ago, ReasonableFaith said:

Dillon Quirke had a history of heart trouble including multiple on-field medical events. He discussed his diagnosis with media over TWO TEARS ago. 

Taylor Hawkins died from an overdose during a drug fueled bender. He had a history of extreme drug abuse which he also disclosed to the media. 

Less than 60 seconds to figure what this video is all about…anti-vaxxer propaganda nonsense and Fake News. 

2 examples out of how many?  

2 hours ago, ReasonableFaith said:

For cases like this one, if he had died in 2020, 30 days after being diagnosed with covid, would you have attributed his death to covid?  The government certainly would have.  Why would you not also give the same consideration to the vaccines?  Certainly I'll admit, and the CDC and FDA have already admitted, that those with cases like this one are more susceptible to side effects from the vaccines, including death.

Yet we turn a blind eye, because it detracts from the narrative, and it's too late to change your mind without admitting you were wrong, and that's a hard pill to swallow.

You can continue to believe the government propaganda and fake news all you want.  Excess deaths for almost all reasons are on the rise, and started at the beginning of 2021.  The few in the video are an unbelievably small sampling of the truth.

The truth is that not only is this relevant, there is little in the world today that is more relevant.  Sadly, many won't see this until it's too late for them.

ReasonableFaith
On 9/26/2022 at 11:16 PM, fides' Jack said:

2 examples out of how many? 

4. 2 out of the first four names I was able to get from the video. The other 2 included a police officer with no reported cause of death and someone who died of a  brain aneurism. So…100% of the sample size had zero evidence the deaths were linked to COVID vaccines and two were well publicized, obviously bunk claims. Plenty to confidently dismiss the entire video as Fake News. 

For cases like this one, if he had died in 2020, 30 days after being diagnosed with covid, would you have attributed his death to covid?  The government certainly would have.  Why would you not also give the same consideration to the vaccines? 

Let’s start with the names and obituaries of 10 person who’s deaths were falsely attributed to COVID so we can look into your claims. 

Why would you not also give the same consideration to the vaccines?  Certainly I'll admit, and the CDC and FDA have already admitted, that those with cases like this one are more susceptible to side effects from the vaccines, including death.

More of the same tired, decades old anti-vaxx gambit. Wildly over stating potential dangers of vaccines and completely minimizing the dangers of the disease. It’s as if anti-vaxxers believe a single vaccines should protect recipients from all disease and all causes of death.  

Oh how the anti-vaxxers howled when actual COVID deaths were used to show the seriousness of the disease. Now we see the exploitation of random persons’ deaths as anti-vaxx propaganda and not a peep from the same folks. 

I think you missed the entire point of the video.

On 9/26/2022 at 10:16 PM, fides' Jack said:

You can continue to believe the government propaganda and fake news all you want.  Excess deaths for almost all reasons are on the rise, and started at the beginning of 2021.  The few in the video are an unbelievably small sampling of the truth.

The video is not claiming all these people died from the vaccines.  Neither am I.

But people are dying of "unknown causes", of increased cancer, of myocarditis and pericarditis, of illnesses that have increased 10%, and other illnesses that have increased 1000%.

On 9/28/2022 at 5:03 AM, ReasonableFaith said:

Oh how the anti-vaxxers howled when actual COVID deaths were used to show the seriousness of the disease.

The actual covid deaths have never been used to show anything.  Nobody knows the actual covid deaths.  If you believe the govt numbers, then you must also provide the govt numbers for how many people died in the same time period within 30 days (in some cases 60 or 90 days) of catching a flu.  If you don't have that, you don't have anything.

On 9/28/2022 at 5:03 AM, ReasonableFaith said:

Now we see the exploitation of random persons’ deaths as anti-vaxx propaganda and not a peep from the same folks. 

I posted the video showing the propaganda.  Is that not a peep?

Are you and @cruciatacara the same person on two different accounts?  It would explain a couple things...

----------------------

OK, honest question - what evidence or proof would it take for you to believe that the covid shots are deadly and that covid was way less serious than people thought?  

Would you believe it if, say, the government and CDC and WHO admitted as much?  Would you believe it if Biden came out and said, "Yeah, sorry man, the numbers we published everywhere were just a big lie"?

Seriously, what would it take?

ReasonableFaith
On 9/29/2022 at 4:07 PM, fides' Jack said:

I think you missed the entire point of the video.

Nope. The video is intended to create hysteria. It and you attempt to do so by using a propaganda technique known as Subjects (or arguments) adjacent. 

The video is not claiming all these people died from the vaccines.  Neither am I.

Sure you are. You’re just trying to do it und the cover of a method known as JAQing. 

If you believe the govt numbers, then you must also provide the govt numbers for how many people died in the same time period within 30 days (in some cases 60 or 90 days) of catching a flu.  If you don't have that, you don't have anything.

Come now…you’re just making things up.

Is that not a peep?

Nope. You seem perfectly content to see these person’s death exploited to further your support for wild and unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. 

OK, honest question - what evidence or proof would it take for you to believe that the covid shots are deadly and that covid was way less serious than people thought?  

Any evidence from you would be a place start. 

It is always interesting to see the radicalized carrying water for exploitative propagandists such  as Jim Hoft et al.  Probably a nice side hustle for those with a stake in the ad revenue.  

Hi all,

Long time, no see. I haven't lurked these phora in many years. In any event, I thought that I might just leave this here:

Generally, it's not a good idea to give medical advice -- or advice that might be construed as medical -- without a medical license. It opens one up to all sorts of liabilities.

God forbid that someone get sick for neglecting to seek the proper care or prophylactic treatment because of something that one of us said. Especially when it flies in the face of established science and medicine.

Practicing Medicine Without a License

Legal liabilities aside, there is also the greater question of morals.

Edited by mommas_boy

On 10/2/2022 at 8:01 AM, ReasonableFaith said:

Jim Hoft et al

Never heard of him.

On 10/2/2022 at 8:01 AM, ReasonableFaith said:

Any evidence from you would be a place start. 

Look through this thread and you'll find links to hundreds of peer-reviewed scientific papers supporting exactly what I've said here.

16 hours ago, mommas_boy said:

there is also the greater question of morals.

I agree, morality is the greater issue.  And I've shown that proper morality makes it necessary to refuse the covid shots for a number of different reasons.

3 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

proper morality makes it necessary to refuse the covid shots

Are you suggesting that getting the vacine is immoral?

6 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

I agree, morality is the greater issue.  And I've shown that proper morality makes it necessary to refuse the covid shots for a number of different reasons.

And you base this on what expertise?

None. For you have none. The scientific community has spoken clearly and with one voice. Are there risks? Yes, as there are with any treatment. But, the benefits of the treatment in question, namely COVID shots, greatly outweigh the risks when measured statistically and for populations at a whole from the perspective of public health. For you to state otherwise is at a minimum morally irresponsible insofar as it leads others to make the wrong decisions regarding their own health, and at a maximum illegal.

cruciatacara
5 hours ago, mommas_boy said:

And you base this on what expertise?

None. For you have none. The scientific community has spoken clearly and with one voice. Are there risks? Yes, as there are with any treatment. But, the benefits of the treatment in question, namely COVID shots, greatly outweigh the risks when measured statistically and for populations at a whole from the perspective of public health. For you to state otherwise is at a minimum morally irresponsible insofar as it leads others to make the wrong decisions regarding their own health, and at a maximum illegal.

This is so true. Before most medical procedures, the patient has to give informed consent. As we all know, no one can be fully informed as to all the risks inherent in any procedure because as individuals, we all respond slightly differently in any situation. But when the risks are weighed against the benefits, most sensible people choose the option that is most likely to result in a better outcome. But there are always going to be some risks, even when taking an aspirin or a vitamin supplement. That's why experts in the field of health or medicine are consulted for most things and it isn't good to try to get one's medical information from untrained people, especially online.

We simply have to look at the time of polio - I lived through it. Or the time when measles left children blind or deaf and mumps left boys sterile. We have vaccines for these diseases now, and the benefits far outweigh the risks involved.

In my family of 7 siblings, some of us caught scarlet fever (the disease that left Helen Keller blind and deaf) - a bacterial infection. We were all immediately rushed to the doctor who vaccinated everyone with what was then called 'bicillin' which was a like a super dose of penicillin. It hurt like hell but none of us ended up permanently affected by the disease. Medical science is marvellous. People aren't dying from simple infections because of medical science.

To blindly ignore all that science has done for us, and to raise conspiracy theories in public is a disservice to others. As @mommas_boyposted before, it just isn't a good idea to give out medical advice online, especially if one is not a qualified medical professional. In fact, I would say that this would rate as immoral behaviour! Opinions are fine, and everyone is entitled to their own, but opinions are not medical facts, and shouldn't be stated as such.

ReasonableFaith
17 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Never heard of him.

Lolz…it’s Jim Hoft’s propaganda video you are amplifying in the “Experimental’ Jab Video.” Always fun to see persons who would despise him in real life carry water for him and drive his ad revenue. 

17 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Look through this thread and you'll find links to hundreds of peer-reviewed scientific papers supporting exactly what I've said here.

Nope. All we find is a Mega attempt to exploit Brandolini’s Law, the number one tactic among the anti-vaxx community. 

On 9/12/2022 at 11:57 AM, fides' Jack said:

It was the same who lost their jobs and their credibility in order to warn us - and the same who were called quacks on PM.  God bless them and keep them.

Yes.....  the doctors who risked their careers to warn us will be greatly blessed and I believe that soon they will be given respect and at least some type of reward.  A shift is happening and the corrupt ones at the top are being exposed.  

16 hours ago, little2add said:

Are you suggesting that getting the vacine is immoral?

Yes.  For multiple reasons.

13 hours ago, mommas_boy said:

The scientific community has spoken clearly and with one voice

No - in fact the voices have been very split.  Not one voice at all.  Thousands of doctors are now very much against the shots and have publicly voiced as much.  Many of them have lost their jobs as a result.  So this statement is just false.

13 hours ago, mommas_boy said:

But, the benefits of the treatment in question, namely COVID shots, greatly outweigh the risks when measured statistically and for populations at a whole from the perspective of public health.

Not according to the latest statistical studies.