An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who wishes to can look back at the very first page of this thread to see how it all started, almost exactly 2 years ago.  I presented some simple facts, without drawing any definite conclusions, regarding what could be going on.  As I presented there, we knew that there existed, at the time, the means, the motive, the opportunity, and the lack of possible repercussions, for the powers that be to put in place a plan to reduce the world population via "vaccinations".  Over the last 2 years I've put forth arguments against the covid shots, specifically.  I've shared a very, very small percentage of the evidence that I've seen that they were, indeed, harmful.  Perhaps that was a sin of omission on my part.  But I do believe had I shared here all the evidence I've seen, I would have been banned long ago.

Now, 2 years later, we are seeing some of the results.  I have one question for those who still think this is a conspiracy theory: why isn't there more concern over the very significant rate of all-cause mortality that has increased around the world?  

I urge everyone to watch this video.  Even if I was wrong before, something is going on now, and the world is hurting, and many millions are dying.  At the same time, we are ever closer to world war iii.  

God bless you all.  

By simple plea of common-sense, it was obvious early on in the 'pandemic' that the path being pushed on everyone was outright in grotesque error at best, and was fueled by malevolent intent - how much that is the worse is a measure yet to be determined.

The sad part is that some very intelligent people are now so far invested in the lie, that the mere embarrassment of admitting the error is too much, and they can but persist by going along on a useless bandwagon while waiting for everything to 'blow-over'.

Totally Franciscan

I am 77 years old.  I refused the jab on moral grounds and the physical harm they were doing to people.  Everyone I know and every family member has taken the 'vaccine' and have come down with covid except me.  Thanks be to God they are all still alive, but I pray every day for my children and grandson to be spared the damage/death this 'vaccine' has caused.  I researched building up my immune system.  In the past 13 years, I have not had any sickness, cold, flu, or covid.  God is good!

Here's a good writeup at Brownstone: https://brownstone.org/articles/how-the-unvaccinated-got-it-right/

I haven't come across Brownstone before, so I have no idea if they lean left or right, but this piece struck a lot of chords.  It is an answer to questions posed by the Dilbert Comics creator, Scott Adams.

Update: just glancing at their headlines shows they do, indeed, lean to the conservative side.  

Edited by fides' Jack

• 3 weeks later...

can anyone show one credible source that says that the average person is worse off getting the vaccine?

the problem i see is that anti vax folks dont use credible sources. they use random youtube videos that dont establish credibility, or they use websites that no ones ever heard of, or some random joe blow where it's a question of why we should listen to him over the overwhelming consensus in science. 

or if they use credible sources, they misconstrue the data. for example, maybe more people eventually were dying who had the vax, when only unvax were dying at first... but that's only because so many people who already vaxed and the vax is not full proof. another example of misconstrues, is where folks say heart inflammation is too risky from the vax. the issue with that, is that it's super rare to get heart inflammation from the vax, and besides that, a person is way more likely to get heart inflammation from getting the virus and not being vaxed. 

i could do on and on. 

so, please, just find me one credible source that says the average person is better off not getting the shot.  if the best you can do is some dude or a few dudes, i think the rest of us will be happier with the consensus of science, and the basic fact that the vax greatly reduces one's chance of death. 

all i see in this thread is a lot of bluster and a bunch of points that lack critical thinking.  

On 2/6/2023 at 3:31 PM, fides' Jack said:

Edited by linate

fides' Jack
On 2/23/2023 at 2:40 PM, linate said:

all i see in this thread is a lot of bluster and a bunch of points that lack critical thinking.  

This is a pretty wild statement coming from someone who is incapable of using proper grammar or punctuation.  

Part of the problem is that the world is so brainwashed to believe in "credible sources" and only "credible sources", that they no longer know truth when they see it.  They are so far from God, the Source of Truth, that they actually believe this argument from authority means something.

What good is a "credible source" when the decision over what is and is not a "credible source" is given to very few, and very powerful people?  All the "credible sources" that you would accept have proven themselves incapable of rational thought, let alone honesty.  When they can't even accept that men are men and women are women, then they lack any and all credibility for reasonable people.

The world has ceased to be reasonable.

KnightofChrist

So the FBI is now an conspiratorial source of misinformation. They believe that the COVID-19 virus was likely leaked from a lab. Which they announced on Twitter some days ago. How ironic considering they would have pressured Twitter to cancel anyone saying the same a few years ago. 

Has any of the multi-billion dollar pharma corporations released any of their COVID-19 vaccine trial data for independent peer review or does it remain effectively top-secret? 

Edited by KnightofChrist

fides' Jack
On 2/23/2023 at 2:40 PM, linate said:

if the best you can do is some dude or a few dudes

Just getting back to this...  If 17,000 doctors got together to protest the vaccines, would that cause you even the slightest pause?  Honestly asking.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/24/we-are-not-one-doctor-we-are-17000-doctors-dcs-defeat-the-mandates-march-opens-floodgates-1192322/

There are links in this thread to public declarations that were signed by thousands of doctors.  

The pharma companies are still legally keeping at least some of the ingredients of their vaccines secret.

These same pharma companies are protected by law - they cannot legally be prosecuted if anything goes wrong.

These same pharma companies publicly disclosed they made hundreds of billions of dollars off the whole ordeal.

??

This happened 18 months ago - not new by any standard in the age of covid:

https://www.humanevents.com/2021/09/27/3000-doctors-scientists-accuse-covid-policy-makers-of-crimes-against-humanity/

In order to be convinced, do you need the majority of doctors in the world to agree?  And the media?  And the politicians who also made money on all this?  What would it take, honestly, for your eyes to be opened?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 8:02 PM, fides' Jack said:

Just getting back to this...  If 17,000 doctors got together to protest the vaccines, would that cause you even the slightest pause?  Honestly asking.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/24/we-are-not-one-doctor-we-are-17000-doctors-dcs-defeat-the-mandates-march-opens-floodgates-1192322/

There are links in this thread to public declarations that were signed by thousands of doctors.  

The pharma companies are still legally keeping at least some of the ingredients of their vaccines secret.

These same pharma companies are protected by law - they cannot legally be prosecuted if anything goes wrong.

These same pharma companies publicly disclosed they made hundreds of billions of dollars off the whole ordeal.

??

This happened 18 months ago - not new by any standard in the age of covid:

https://www.humanevents.com/2021/09/27/3000-doctors-scientists-accuse-covid-policy-makers-of-crimes-against-humanity/

In order to be convinced, do you need the majority of doctors in the world to agree?  And the media?  And the politicians who also made money on all this?  What would it take, honestly, for your eyes to be opened?

whether there should be a mandate is a philosophical issue, not a scientific one. that was a rally about the mandate, not whether the vaccine is effective. even the article says as much. i'm still waiting for you to find even one piece of credible evidence that the average person shouldn't get the vax. 

actually, i've been reading through this thread, and it looks like the original poster needs to seek professional help. there have been many reasonable people arguing with him, but he refuses to acknowledge the truth when they show him. this is a gravely immoral position for him to take, being anti vax... but God doesn't hold stupidity against people as a sin if they are sincere, and i think he might be sincere, somehow. still, even if it's a catholic therapist... he needs professional help

KnightofChrist
On 3/10/2023 at 9:58 PM, linate said:

actually, i've been reading through this thread, and it looks like the original poster needs to seek professional help. there have been many reasonable people arguing with him, but he refuses to acknowledge the truth when they show him. this is a gravely immoral position for him to take, being anti vax... but God doesn't hold stupidity against people as a sin if they are sincere, and i think he might be sincere, somehow. still, even if it's a catholic therapist... he needs professional help

Are you even qualified to make such a diagnosis? What degrees do you hold? 

You can disagree, even strongly disagree, with someone without making what is highly likely unlicensed medical advice.