An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

fides' Jack
On 3/10/2023 at 7:58 PM, linate said:

actually, i've been reading through this thread, and it looks like the original poster needs to seek professional help. there have been many reasonable people arguing with him, but he refuses to acknowledge the truth when they show him. this is a gravely immoral position for him to take, being anti vax... but God doesn't hold stupidity against people as a sin if they are sincere, and i think he might be sincere, somehow. still, even if it's a catholic therapist... he needs professional help

Thanks very much!:

A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, 'You are mad; you are not like us.' - St. Antony the Great

Interesting to me that someone brings up that there have been many reasonable people arguing with me, and I refuse to acknowledge "the truth".  But at the same time very, very few people here have acknowledged when I've brought up very good points.  

More than that, many of the things that I've said about all of this over the last 3 years is coming out as true.  Some of the things that I posted that got me branded as a "conspiracy theorist" are now confirmed even by major media outlets like cnn and msnbc, and even vox and slate.  

Right now it's looking like Dr. Fauci was guilty of crimes that I said he was guilty of a long time ago.  Some people are still holding onto the idea that the man is some kind of hero - despite the fact that it's looking like he may have had a personal hand (at least financially) in the creation of the covid virus, not to mention the "philosophical" crimes he committed by enforcing mandates and shutdowns. 

I have posted dozens of scientific papers, published research papers, doctors qualified statements, etc...  The evidence present in all of it was refuted by calling those doctors "quacks".  So there is now zero motivation for me to continue posting those.  If you wanted to see the scientific truth about the covid shots, you could look them up for yourself.  Do you want to?

On the more important matter of Catholic morality, I posted a rather lengthy moral argument against the covid vaccines, after I was asked to do so, and not one person responded to it (including the requester), with any kind of response.  Methinks this is because it actually registered with people as truth and they didn't want to admit it.  Of course, a number of people here are just tired of the subject and don't want to even read it anymore.  

I also noticed you didn't answer my question.  I responded with evidence, and you disregarded it.  Those same doctors who are against the mandates are also against the shots.  And not all the links I posted were to articles about the mandates.  That's why I posted more than one.  But you lump them all together as "not scientific"...  sigh...  Again, I ask, what evidence would it take for you to change your mind on this issue?  If all "scientists" and the main stream media they pay off suddenly switched course and claimed that the covid shots were bad (along with reasons why they were not to blame for the harm committed against humanity), would you agree with them?  Or do you have sufficient "scientific" evidence now in your own possession that you would disbelieve them?  

What if God told you, Himself, in a kind of experience or vision or illumination, that was completely convincing for a time, but then "scientists" explained it away a few days later?  Would you believe the "scientists", or the vision?

50 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

Thanks very much!:

Interesting to me that someone brings up that there have been many reasonable people arguing with me, and I refuse to acknowledge "the truth".  But at the same time very, very few people here have acknowledged when I've brought up very good points.  

More than that, many of the things that I've said about all of this over the last 3 years is coming out as true.  Some of the things that I posted that got me branded as a "conspiracy theorist" are now confirmed even by major media outlets like cnn and msnbc, and even vox and slate.  

Right now it's looking like Dr. Fauci was guilty of crimes that I said he was guilty of a long time ago.  Some people are still holding onto the idea that the man is some kind of hero - despite the fact that it's looking like he may have had a personal hand (at least financially) in the creation of the covid virus, not to mention the "philosophical" crimes he committed by enforcing mandates and shutdowns. 

I have posted dozens of scientific papers, published research papers, doctors qualified statements, etc...  The evidence present in all of it was refuted by calling those doctors "quacks".  So there is now zero motivation for me to continue posting those.  If you wanted to see the scientific truth about the covid shots, you could look them up for yourself.  Do you want to?

On the more important matter of Catholic morality, I posted a rather lengthy moral argument against the covid vaccines, after I was asked to do so, and not one person responded to it (including the requester), with any kind of response.  Methinks this is because it actually registered with people as truth and they didn't want to admit it.  Of course, a number of people here are just tired of the subject and don't want to even read it anymore.  

I also noticed you didn't answer my question.  I responded with evidence, and you disregarded it.  Those same doctors who are against the mandates are also against the shots.  And not all the links I posted were to articles about the mandates.  That's why I posted more than one.  But you lump them all together as "not scientific"...  sigh...  Again, I ask, what evidence would it take for you to change your mind on this issue?  If all "scientists" and the main stream media they pay off suddenly switched course and claimed that the covid shots were bad (along with reasons why they were not to blame for the harm committed against humanity), would you agree with them?  Or do you have sufficient "scientific" evidence now in your own possession that you would disbelieve them?  

What if God told you, Himself, in a kind of experience or vision or illumination, that was completely convincing for a time, but then "scientists" explained it away a few days later?  Would you believe the "scientists", or the vision?

But you are not God, so what you say doesn't have the credibility of a vision. So this hypothetical has no relevance to what is happening here.

Also, the only people accusing Dr. Fauci of "crimes" are (in the opinion of many of us) just crackpots.

Finally, maybe what you regard as "very good points" are not regarded as such by most of us? 

It remains fascinating to me, that even in retrospect, people remains hard-set in defending disproportionate responses and outright absurd actions taken during the said pandemic.

Out of fear of death, people accepted to stop living.

From a minute chance of dying, people still stand behind the destruction of fundamental freedoms of not only themselves, but forcing it on others. 

News Flash for everyone - WE ARE GOING TO DIE.  All of us, in turn, in due time.  Even the Lord died on the cross - none amongst us will be an exception to this rule.  Worry about living, not dying; isn't there a passage or two in the bible to that effect? 

fides' Jack
On 3/15/2023 at 3:58 PM, Nunsuch said:

But you are not God, so what you say doesn't have the credibility of a vision. So this hypothetical has no relevance to what is happening here.

Agreed that I am not God.  Agreed, and never implied, that my statements on the matter do not rise to the level of a private revelation from God Himself.  Also agreed that the hypothetical has no relevance... yet.

Also, the only people accusing Dr. Fauci of "crimes" are (in the opinion of many of us) just crackpots.

Well, I certainly understand where you're coming from.  I don't know if the reverse it true.  But if he is eventually arrested and tried, is your opinion of him going to change?  And is your opinion of people who saw through the charades from the start going to change?  Honestly, I don't care what you think of me.  That's not going to change my actions or my words in the slightest.  But I'm honestly curious (and that's why I asked before and am asking now) what it will take for people to be convinced.  No hypotheticals, I'm just straight out asking, but nobody seems to want to answer.

Finally, maybe what you regard as "very good points" are not regarded as such by most of us? 

Clearly that's the case.  I'm still somewhat baffled by this.  It's like the transgender debate, which took place here a year or two ago - some people have lost connection to reality.  If people hesitate to admit that "male and female He created them", they will also probably hesitate to admit that those with the means, motive, opportunity, and lack of consequences could possibly ever do something as bad as what has happened on Earth in the last years.

Forget human nature, forget concupiscence, forget Hitler, forget Stalin, forget Mao, forget the Israelites whom God had just miraculously led out of Egypt and fell over and over and over again into the same kinds of sin we ourselves are guilty of, forget the punishment of the flood that God chastised humanity with, forget Babylon, forget the ~2 billion babies who have been murdered in the world in the last hundred years...  people could not possibly have the evil intentions to do the things that I've claimed, right?

In the end, the only answer that I've seen to my bafflement comes from Scripture [2 Thessalonians 2-11]:

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord [Jesus] will kill with the breath of his mouth and render powerless by the manifestation of his coming, the one whose coming springs from the power of Satan in every mighty deed and in signs and wonders that lie, and in every wicked deceit for those who are perishing because they have not accepted the love of truth so that they may be saved. Therefore, God is sending them a deceiving power so that they may believe the lie, that all who have not believed the truth but have approved wrongdoing may be condemned.

If we don't turn away from the falsehoods of this world and return to traditional Catholic morality and modes of thought and conduct and speech, we are surely lost for eternity.

You know...  Covid is just a common cold...

Nothing more...

Colds have been around for thousands of years...  just saying.

The fabrications put up around Covid are fascinating really, tragic as well. There was never any reason to make such a big deal out of this thing.

13 hours ago, Didacus said:

Covid is just a common cold...

or it could be a product of "gain of function", biological warfare.  After all the common cold does not kill people !

Whether or not, it was deliberate, a lab leak or a naturally occurring virus, the world will never know, but it is a fact that biological laboratories around the world are experimenting with the "gain of function" biological agents they could potentially be used as a weapon.

16 hours ago, little2add said:

or it could be a product of "gain of function", biological warfare.  After all the common cold does not kill people !

Whether or not, it was deliberate, a lab leak or a naturally occurring virus, the world will never know, but it is a fact that biological laboratories around the world are experimenting with the "gain of function" biological agents they could potentially be used as a weapon.

hmmm.. pretty sure the common cold kills people, at least in the past, or considering comorbidities.  Just not a high or note worthy rate.

I've seen plenty of people hit hard with colds...  I'm not saying that it's not to be taken seriously... but this Covid thing in my opinion has been embarrassingly overblown.  What I find sad is that people have been so invested in the narrative that they are unable to admit the errors and continue to wear the embarrassment, sometimes as a virtue signal...

Anyways...  I'm going back to watching the weather channel... it's more interesting and pertinent than Covid has ever been.

2 hours ago, Didacus said:

the common cold

There’s nothing common about COVID-19  

it’s a deadly virus

On 3/24/2023 at 4:42 PM, little2add said:

There’s nothing common about COVID-19  

it’s a deadly virus

Let the fear of death keep you from living then...  But do not lock others in your choice.  If others want to keep living even though there is risk, let them have it.

Wise words - "Live and let die."  James Bond... what a man! 

2 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

image.png.e60b38176b0399772ad3ac9b55622524.png

And they will blame their cold hands on the fact that you refuse to join them...