An Old School Catholic Message Board

How many Covid vaccines will you get?

ardillacid

How many Covid vaccines will you get?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 9/12/2022 at 12:58 PM, Nunsuch said:

Anonymous ranters

Like you or me are?

On 9/3/2022 at 5:08 PM, little2add said:

John Moore, an immunologist at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York.

John Moore , for instance Is not anonymous 

Edited by little2add

Follow up to my previous response. True, I don't use my real name on fora like this--in part because I know that that can lead to being harassed (as has happened to me and to others in different circumstances). But I also don't expect anyone to take medical advice from me. Although I am a Dr., I am not an MD. I respect both the reality of expertise (which, for some reason, I don't find in memes), and its limits. 

I think too many people here (not only here) look for mere confirmation of their preconceptions, rather than actual verifiable evidence. That is both sad and dangerous. Well over a million Americans alone have died from Covid. The overwhelming majority of the deaths since early 2021 have been among those who are unvaccinated. That is FACT. That is incontrovertible. And I mourn the deaths founded in ignorance and obstinance.

23 hours ago, Nunsuch said:

Well over a million Americans alone have died from Covid.

There is no concrete proof of that.  For that, you MUST rely on an argument from authority - that being, it must be true because the government says it is true.  And, in fact, there never could possibly be proof of that.  There are too many variables involved.

There IS concrete proof that the government numbers were exaggerated.  Exactly how much is more difficult to say.

Do you also agree that it is FACT that the government numbers on COVID deaths were exaggerated?  If you don't, then you are not looking at the actual scientific evidence, or the video evidence of medical professionals who actually committed this crime, or the Pfizer documents showing that they intentionally misled the government, or the testimonies of now thousands of medical professionals who stand firmly against the covid shots, or the public FDA documents showing they knew the shots were deadly before they were approved, or the first-hand account from Dr. Birx who has personally confirmed much of Dr. Fauci's involvement in the deception, or any one of a hundred different points just as damning.

The overwhelming majority of the deaths since early 2021 have been among those who are unvaccinated. That is FACT.

Again, no concrete proof, and for all the same reasons as the number of COVID deaths overall.  I affirm it is NOT fact.  I have seen peer-reviewed scientific literature stating exactly the opposite.  I have linked hundreds of peer-reviewed papers here over the last year (literally hundreds over several different threads that probably all got merged into dust's anti-vax thread) - showing this is a LIE.  

That is incontrovertible.

The truth is already coming out.  I don't see how anyone can believe this, given the evidence out there.  I think CNN and MSNBC are still floating this opinion (which is demonstrably false)....  Not too many others are.

Have you seen the number of countries out there now that have banned the covid shots for certain segments of their population?  The latest was Denmark.  A couple months ago they banned the vaccines for anyone under 18 unless there was specific medical need for it.  Just this week they banned them for anyone under 50, without specific need.  

There are a number of other countries doing the same thing.

Check this out - a very recent study confirms that, depending on age, covid shots were anywhere from 18 to 98 times more harmful than actual covid:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/young-adults-up-to-100x-more-likely-to-suffer-covid-jab-injuries-than-be-protected-study/

The study is linked from there. 

And I mourn the deaths founded in ignorance and obstinance.

Yes, exactly.  Me, too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 9/14/2022 at 8:21 AM, little2add said:

C301799-C-7563-441-B-A7-E7-23-B83-B58-AB

How many hundreds of millions of people around the world have increasingly faced just starvation because of the moronic choices of the west?  Let alone the countless impacts to children's healthy development due to masks, and the millions of people who were injured by the shots, and worst of all, the refusal by bishops of the church around the world to give people sacraments...

In fact, all the evidence is now pointing to a new reality - the worst evil on this planet may no longer be abortion.  Abortion killed roughly 2 billion people over the last hundred years.  It may be shown later that the world medical government has killed a billion in the span of 10 years.  The original estimate from a doctor, that I saw at the beginning of 2021, was that they expected the shots to lead to massive die-offs in 3-5 years.  I didn't believe it was that bad at first, but recent evidence has shown that I may have been wrong.  We will see in now 1-3 years.  

To believe that the shots and masks and shutdowns were good, at this point, is kind of like believing that something that looks like a duck, smells like a duck, sounds like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, tastes like a duck, has the DNA of a duck, made some duck babies who then grew up to make more duck babies, and was proven irrefutably by science to be a duck, is marketed as duck by duck companies, and calls itself a duck, but which the government says is not a duck, is not a duck.

To believe that the shots and masks and shutdowns were bad, one merely must believe in concupiscence.

Edited by fides' Jack

. I respect both the reality of expertise (which, for some reason, I don't find in memes), and its limits. 

I respect the opinion of Senator Rand Paul MD, over witless newscasters like Chuck Todd.  

r., I am not an MD.

Neither am I but I do possess common sense

let’s listen to an exchange between Senator Rand Paul and Fauci.  It’s not a Memes (that you hate) it’s a clip from YouTube

on a sidenote the spread of monkeypox could be stopped in its tracks if the medical officials would condemn deviant behavior instead of simply taking a pill to remedy the situation. You don’t have to be a doctor or clairvoyant to know the Real cause of this dreadful plague. 

On 9/15/2022 at 11:47 AM, little2add said:

I respect the opinion of Senator Rand Paul MD, over witless newscasters like Chuck Todd.  

Neither am I but I do possess common sense

let’s listen to an exchange between Senator Rand Paul and Fauci.  It’s not a Memes (that you hate) it’s a clip from YouTube

on a sidenote the spread of monkeypox could be stopped in its tracks if the medical officials would condemn deviant behavior instead of simply taking a pill to remedy the situation. You don’t have to be a doctor or clairvoyant to know the Real cause of this dreadful plague. 

The same was originally said about AIDS--until it was demonstrated as having been caused by a virus that was easily transmitted by body fluids (including blood transfusions), and that the vast majority of those affected were heterosexual (see data for Africa). There is a big difference between coincidence and causation. 

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/archive/new-hiv-infections-508.pdf

Certain groups, including African Americans, Latinos, and gay and bisexual men of all races/ethnicities, continue to be disproportionately affected by HIV.

The new analysis also finds two noteworthy trends among heavily affected populations: early signs of an encouraging decrease in new HIV infections among black women (21 percent decrease between 2008 and 2010**), and a troubling and continuing increase in new infections among young gay and bisexual men (22 percent increase over the same time period).

6 hours ago, Nunsuch said:

the vast majority of those

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/5-facts-about-the-monkeypox-outbreak/

The overwhelming majority of U.S. monkey pox cases (94 percent) are among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men, with the disease largely being spread through sexual or close, intimate contact. 

58 minutes ago, little2add said:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/factsheets/archive/new-hiv-infections-508.pdf

Certain groups, including African Americans, Latinos, and gay and bisexual men of all races/ethnicities, continue to be disproportionately affected by HIV.

The new analysis also finds two noteworthy trends among heavily affected populations: early signs of an encouraging decrease in new HIV infections among black women (21 percent decrease between 2008 and 2010**), and a troubling and continuing increase in new infections among young gay and bisexual men (22 percent increase over the same time period).

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/5-facts-about-the-monkeypox-outbreak/

The overwhelming majority of U.S. monkey pox cases (94 percent) are among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men, with the disease largely being spread through sexual or close, intimate contact. 

I was talking about AIDS, which has been around a lot longer. I want to wait to see what happens with this over time. Not saying you're wrong in this country in the short term, but I'm talking about worldwide over time.

15 hours ago, Nunsuch said:

wait to see

All I know the solution is not getting a shot or taking a pill and continuing with risky behavior, as-if it's safe...

1 hour ago, little2add said:

All I know the solution is not getting a shot or taking a pill and continuing with risky behavior, as-if it's safe...

So if a vaccine is developed that would prevent people from contracting the disease you would think that was a bad thing? Or a preventative or curative medication? How very pro-life.

1 hour ago, Nunsuch said:

So if a vaccine is developed that would prevent people from contracting the disease you would think that was a bad thing? Or a preventative or curative medication? How very pro-life.

If you’re talking about drugs like Mifepristone, then you’re spot on.  
thank you 

I am pro life 

Edited by little2add