An Old School Catholic Message Board

How many Covid vaccines will you get?

ardillacid

How many Covid vaccines will you get?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.

My spouse, children and myself included.

:deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse:

its time to move on with this tread and all the related ones, I think :think:

3 hours ago, little2add said:

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.

My spouse, children and myself included.

:deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse:

its time to move on with this tread and all the related ones, I think :think:

Yeah, its like beating a dead horse. Those who were gonna get the vaccine, did and those who weren't, didn't. My family all got four doses without any problems and if we were advised to get more for good reason, we would. We also get flu shots and pneumonia shots and shingles shots and whatever else is recommended because we actually trust our health officials. So far none of us (and we are a very large and extended family) have experienced any problems from vaccines.

Those who don't want to, or didn't want to, or will never want to do vaccines - so be it for them. This topic is so boring now.

• 6 months later...

I am grateful that $cience ended the pandemic with these big beautiful vaccines. Truly president Trumps greatest accomplishment and his name will rightfully be honored for many generations. 

• 1 month later...
inunionwithrome

Some people were unable to get the vaccine as they are allergic to an ingredient in it. For others, it was personal choices, and still others (i.e. unable to get a flu shot due to egg allergy.) So, not everyone who couldn't get the shot (my mom) did not die off. They frequently washed their hands, sanitized, and masked up. Yet, here she is 3 years later, no vaccine and still living. That being said, she was also able to only have to go out minimally. Our house is thankfully set up where I could shower before entering the rest of the house while working with the public and she never caught it from me. We only had a mild case last July because someone showed up to church with a croupy cough.