An Old School Catholic Message Board

Right wing domestic terrorists.

Winchester

11 hours ago, Peace said:

You know nothing of reality. Your mind resides in a fantasy land where you have convinced yourself that you are a martyr oppressed by the state. A fantasy land where police officers should leave harmful drugs and pipe bombs lying on a table because the owner has not been tried and convicted by a court.

I don't feel like a martyr, at all. Martyrs sacrifice themselves. I'm not doing that at all. Nor do I feel particularly oppressed. I'm unlikely to suffer any of these violations. It's possible, as you know since you've read the articles I've cited. Still unlikely.

I didn't say anything against holding evidence in a trial. We're talking about civil asset forfeiture. That's entirely different.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 12:55 PM, ardillacid said:

Edited by rachael
Because mikoble made me

• 2 weeks later...

The thieves should have to pay damages. Another case of an innocent man being attacked by terrorists, and then having to prove his innocence.

Took this man a year to recover his money from DEA terrorists.

Another story of an innocent man attacked by terrorists. Marvin Guy defended himself from terrorists who were invading his home. One of the terrorists died, so this innocent man, who heroically defended his home from pieces of poo, is still being held by a terrorist organization without trial.

Innocent man kidnapped by terrorists.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Hna.Caridad said:

They tore the house down with the family pet still in it.  I can't even imagine. 

https://wwmt.com/news/local/kalamazoo-family-says-they-want-answers-as-to-why-police-demolished-their-home

Because they let a stranger whonsaid he wanted to use the washroom, they lost their home!

Charity is sometimes an expensive thing to maintain...

• 3 weeks later...

More theft by right wing domestic terrorists.

Prostitution is more honorable than policing.

Terrorist pigs steal cash.

On 11/10/2021 at 7:08 PM, Hna.Caridad said:

I wouldn't go so far as to call the police right-wing domestic terrorists, and...it's easy to understand why people would want to defund and/or abolish the police when this kind of stuff happens:

https://wwmt.com/news/local/kalamazoo-police-tight-lipped-about-why-familys-home-was-torn-down-after-police-standoff

They initiate violence against non-combatants to achieve political ends.

That's terrorism.

I'm not saying the police are all bad people. They're deluded into believing they're doing the right thing. Look at the posts defending theft, assault, and murder by the state. People grow up thinking this is the right thing. Police are often benighted savages just working for a paycheck.

I know I'm kind of late to the thread but what makes terrorism by state entities specifically right-wing?

I'm not a huge fan of the cops, but I think for right now they are a necessary evil as they deter crime to some extent. For those of us living in cities or adjacent to cities. If we had stronger more robust communities this might not be the case, but just removing them creates a dangerous vaccum.

Also why aren't politicians trying to end this civil asset forfeiture business? I think I already know the answer.

43 minutes ago, Ice_nine said:

I know I'm kind of late to the thread but what makes terrorism by state entities specifically right-wing?

I'm not a huge fan of the cops, but I think for right now they are a necessary evil as they deter crime to some extent. For those of us living in cities or adjacent to cities. If we had stronger more robust communities this might not be the case, but just removing them creates a dangerous vaccum.

Also why aren't politicians trying to end this civil asset forfeiture business? I think I already know the answer.

If you take the basic position that right wing believes in hierarchies and the left believe in egalitarianism, state violence is inherently right wing.

Of course, the original leftists weren't really anti-state, I guess.

But the state defending its entrenched power is right wing, and that is what the police do when enforcing state policy, so it could be argued that the internal workings of the state are inherently right wing. Maybe not very well.