An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is Baseball a Sport?

Winchester

Is baseball a sport  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Didacus said:

You mean your own post or the posts before?

I'm confused and need specifics 

Obviously my own post is not haram. That would be a self-own.

It is self evident truth that baseball is sportsball. This is natural law written on the human heart. All cultures love baseball. And math. 

26 minutes ago, Lilllabettt said:

Obviously my own post is not haram. That would be a self-own.

It is self evident truth that baseball is sportsball. This is natural law written on the human heart. All cultures love baseball. And math. 

Your post is haram-supersized 

Baseball is a sport. It involves a ball, throwing, catching, squatting, running, jumping, sliding, stealing, swinging, a field, specialized gear, and uniforms. Oh, and beer!

End of discussion. 

Said the man who follows the Cardinals, who have just won their 13th game in a row and the 15th of their last 16 games, and who stand an excellent chance of coming from the middle of the pack to the playoffs, the World Series, and their 12th World Series championship in the last 95 years. (Say "Amen," somebody!)

2 hours ago, Luigi said:

Baseball is a sport. It involves a ball, throwing, catching, squatting, running, jumping, sliding, stealing, swinging, a field, specialized gear, and uniforms. Oh, and beer!

End of discussion. 

Said the man who follows the Cardinals, who have just won their 13th game in a row and the 15th of their last 16 games, and who stand an excellent chance of coming from the middle of the pack to the playoffs, the World Series, and their 12th World Series championship in the last 95 years. (Say "Amen," somebody!)

Go cubs 

1 hour ago, Lilllabettt said:

Go cubs 

I do not begrudge your sentiments at all. They showed a lot of grit this afternoon when they were down Eight-to-Ought, coming back with 5 runs. Tonight's game isn't a whole lot better for them (at the moment), but they're still in the game!

2 hours ago, Luigi said:

I do not begrudge your sentiments at all. They showed a lot of grit this afternoon when they were down Eight-to-Ought, coming back with 5 runs. Tonight's game isn't a whole lot better for them (at the moment), but they're still in the game!

In a way it's like coming home: Mom is baking pie, dad is getting the grill going, the cubs smell of elderberries big time