An Old School Catholic Message Board

Final Solution for 'AntiVaxxers'?

KnightofChrist

On 11/9/2021 at 6:58 PM, KnightofChrist said:

What will be done with the so-called  'antivaxxers'? What will be done with them when they are fired from their jobs, when they are banned from society?

How will they pay their mortgages, rent, and other necessities of life? 

When around 40% of the population is homeless and starving, what will be done with these people? How will they be housed, fed? How long will "just get vaccinated" justify efforts to force people to be vaccinated for COVID-19? How far will we take this?

That is an excellent question... I submitted my application to be excused from this vaccine for religious reasons.  

Here is how I filled out the forum that they gave me:

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own." (I Corinthians 6:19)

To my thinking the usage of stem cells from aborted babies defiles most of these mRna vaccines making them unclean to me.

"Lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright." (Hebrews 12:16).

My strong immune system is like my birthright and this vaccine gives people some protection to one virus but then weakens our immune response to all other viruses plus many types of cancer.

I also decided against this vaccine by the comments from near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava about it. 

Edited by Dennis Tate
add comment

4 hours ago, Dennis Tate said:

I also decided against this vaccine by the comments from near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava about it. 

Interesting.  Was it because, according to Rabbi Alon Anava, the Roman Catholic Church is part of a global cabal that created COVID, and you don't want to fight something your friends on this forum worked so hard on?

For a quick summary of the 3 hour video, see:

https://www.israel365news.com/150283/in-end-days-templevessels-float-rome-israel-mystic-rabbi-says/

“Up until today,” he [Rabbi Alon] commented, “people think that the Vatican is Christian. The Vatican is not Christian. The Vatican is Luciferian. It’s not worshipping Jesus. It’s worshipping Lucifer. Lucifer is the devil.”

Anava claimed that, under the influence of Luciferian worship, child sacrifice is conducted in the Vatican until today.

On 11/9/2021 at 5:58 PM, KnightofChrist said:

What will be done with the so-called  'antivaxxers'? What will be done with them when they are fired from their jobs, when they are banned from society?

How will they pay their mortgages, rent, and other necessities of life? 

When around 40% of the population is homeless and starving, what will be done with these people? How will they be housed, fed? How long will "just get vaccinated" justify efforts to force people to be vaccinated for COVID-19? How far will we take this?

"They" are fighting a losing battle. By "They" i mean these global elite "Social rulers" What they are doing to people is wrong. God sees everything. So do those who fight for good. 

Edited by Akalyte

9 hours ago, rachael said:

The irony in the title of this thread is not to be missed.:spam:

Indeed... the poster boy for DEPOPULATION... billionaire Bill Gates bases his theories on the logic behind the film An Inconvenient Truth..... but..... I personally have been promoting a very different approach to climate change since 2007 that fits nicely with Isaiah chapter thirty five....

New Mexico biologist and coach Carl Cantrell .....

Global Warming II by Carl Cantrell

So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breath, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere, carried away by running surface water such as rain fall, is carried away to other areas by our winds, and diffuses down into the soil towards the earth's crust. All of this warms our planet increasing its average temperature.

Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes. This is very critical because warmer and dryer winds dry out other land areas faster decreasing the vegetation on those land areas. Less humidity in the air also reflects less sun light back out into space so that more sun light strikes the earth and more heat is generated.

The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave.

So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive.

Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds

This will do a number of things. First, it will increase the moisture in the desert soil so that it will develop water tables and water will begin to run in the streams. This water will increase the amount of vegetation in the area and decrease the amount of heat being generated by sun light cooling the watered area and all areas down wind of the watered area. As more available water evaporates, it will cool the air and reflect more sun light back out into space cooling the area even more. Cooler and more humid air will have less of a heating effect on areas down wind and will reflect more sun light back into space in those areas cooling areas we won't be watering yet. Cooler and more humid air will also have less of a warming effect on our seas and oceans.

Rain water running off of cooler soil will decrease the heating effect on our oceans and our planet crusts which will decrease catastrophic storm activities for other areas and seismic activity for the entire planet. Also, returning more ocean water to the surface and aquifers of our continents will lower the sea levels providing more usable land for us to farm and build on.

With cooler desert areas and increasing vegetation, less water will evaporate from our deserts increasing the amount of surface water even more and increasing the amount of vegetation and animal life by huge amounts because deserts currently take up more than 20% of our land surface. Populations will be able to spread out and there will be less competition for existing land areas.

This strategy has to be done in steps with the first step being to begin slowing the rate at which our global warming is increasing. We need to focus on that until we have brought it to a point to where the temperature is not increasing any more and is reasonably stable. While we are doing this, we need to come to a global consensus of just how cool we want to cool our planet down to. If we cool it down too much, we will begin to have devastatingly harsh winters in large populated areas and even cause an ice age to set in.

Then we begin cooling the planet down to a point which will be most beneficial for all countries or the planet as a whole. We need to gradually bring the temperature down because there may be a lag effect in which the planet will continue cooling after we stop increasing our efforts to cool it off more. We may even want to stop cooling the planet once or twice before we reach our targeted temperatures to see if there is a lag effect

We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time. (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell).

On 11/13/2021 at 11:17 PM, Akalyte said:

"They" are fighting a losing battle. By "They" i mean these global elite "Social rulers" What they are doing to people is wrong. God sees everything. So do those who fight for good. 

You are absolutely correct.... billionaire Bill Gates did a video that got thirty one thousand likes so far but also eleven thousand unlikes...  Those eleven thousand UNLIKES on this video are a sign that people are beginning to wake up.....

Innovating to zero! | Bill Gates

Feb 20, 2010

1 minute ago, rachael said:

Oh boy.

My suggestion would be for Roman Catholics all over the world to assist nine point three million Israelis to begin a Class Action Lawsuit against Bill Gates. The fact that only Pfizer was used in Israel means that the God of Abraham has set up Israelis to take the lead in the revolt against the plans that Bill Gates has been promoting for decades.  

I think that I should begin a discussion and poll here entitled:
Should Israelis begin discussion of a Class Action Lawsuit against Bill Gates?

46 minutes ago, rachael said:

No thank you.

Then you may wish to cast your vote in the poll that I created along with the discussion?

1 hour ago, rachael said:

Nope.

You may find this interesting.....

PUBLIC NOTICE: Please subscribe to all the other channels on which Br. Bugnolo appears, so that if From Rome Info Video channel is banned, you will be able to follow the news, information and work Br. Bugnolo Publishes

Edited by Dennis Tate
change link ....

5 minutes ago, rachael said:

I don't. 

I predict that by the Spring of 2022 you may find this idea rather fascinating...... 

1 hour ago, rachael said:

I won't. 

I also work for a major biopharmaceutical. 

Thank you for that important detail!  If I worked for a major biopharmaceutical I might well look at all of this in a similar manner as you do because I would be continually be hearing information from a different angle on all this than what I began to research in early May of 2021 as I was doing background research relevant to my May 26 appointment to receive the Pfizer vaccine????