An Old School Catholic Message Board

Final Solution for 'AntiVaxxers'?

KnightofChrist

5 minutes ago, rachael said:

Is your research peer reviewed?

To a degree.. yes..... but that depends on how you define the word "peers?:

This is over three hours long and in my opinion is truly brilliant... and intellectually honest... .and courageous......... and far, far, far, far ahead of whatever Robert Strang M. D. has told us Nova Scotian Canadians up until this time.......

How to save the world, in three easy steps

Jun 19, 2021

7 minutes ago, rachael said:

So, no.

And why does it matter where I am employed at?

I am a janitor at a school and I have noticed that teachers, (white collar workers), seem to have a tendency to be extremely enthusiastic about the vaccines whereas myself, a blue collar worker, I am quite willing to be put on Unpaid Administrative Leave and seek a different type of employment.  

If I had lived my life differently and if I were a school principal or vice principal I might be less willing to be put on Unpaid Administrative Leave due to my having so much more to lose.

KnightofChrist
11 hours ago, Dennis Tate said:

I am a janitor at a school and I have noticed that teachers, (white collar workers), seem to have a tendency to be extremely enthusiastic about the vaccines whereas myself, a blue collar worker, I am quite willing to be put on Unpaid Administrative Leave and seek a different type of employment.  

If I had lived my life differently and if I were a school principal or vice principal I might be less willing to be put on Unpaid Administrative Leave due to my having so much more to lose.

I know and know of vaccinated people who refuse to work with unvaccinated persons. And it's more than just fear of the virus, it's hatred. Prepare yourself to be unemployed for a long time, and to be extremely and enthusiastically feared as well as hated. 

I believe you'll represent a good percentage of the population. 

You will notice so far, no one has any real answers as to what will be done if 25% - 40% of the population are unemployed, nor what that will lead to.

15 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

You will notice so far, no one has any real answers as to what will be done if 25% - 40% of the population are unemployed, nor what that will lead to.

Loony tunes problems demand loony tunes solutions!  How about we legalize shooting anti-vaxxers with tranquilizer darts loaded with the vaccine?  In self defense of course!

Edited by hakutaku

KnightofChrist
8 minutes ago, hakutaku said:

Loony tunes problems demand loony tunes solutions!  How about we legalize shooting anti-vaxxers with tranquilizer darts loaded with the vaccine?  In self defense of course!

You always seem to be so bitter, does something trouble you on the inside? 

You reject God and Christianity, yet you seek our company. Why? At this time one of our most active members. Do seek Truth? Perhaps some short of validation, justification for the rejection? Is atheism cold and dark? 

14 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

You reject God and Christianity, yet you seek our company. Why?

Like I said before: to keep my fingers on the pulse of the religious right.  I've learned a lot about the kinds of loony tunes ideas that circulate there, and how the supporters try to justify them.

Should I NOT care about how 25-40% of my neighbors think?

Edited by hakutaku

KnightofChrist
18 minutes ago, hakutaku said:

Like I said before: to keep my fingers on the pulse of the religious right.  I've learned a lot about the kinds of loony tunes ideas that circulate there, and how the supporters try to justify them.

Should I NOT care about how 25-40% of my neighbors think?

That doesn't explain the angry, mocking bitterness. You'd learn much more without it, if you really did care about learning. Based on what you just said you're here to have your negative beliefs of "the religious right" validated. Which seems based on prejudged stereotypical views. 

15 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

That doesn't explain the angry, mocking bitterness. You'd learn much more without it, if you really did care about learning.

Oh?  Do you have a lot of experience doing this?

I'm willing to have an academic debate, e.g. here:

but if all I get is snark, there's not much to do but respond in kind to keep the conversation going.

Edited by hakutaku

KnightofChrist
9 minutes ago, hakutaku said:

Oh?  Do you have a lot of experience doing this?

I'm willing to have an academic debate, e.g. here:

but if all I get is snark, there's not much to do but respond in kind to keep the conversation going.

Do you still believe "human constructs", which are imaginary, are like constructions, which are physical? 

20 hours ago, CS937 said:

big marshmallows or mini ones? 

hmmm. mini, i think. maybe some eggnog as well.

18 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

I know and know of vaccinated people who refuse to work with unvaccinated persons. And it's more than just fear of the virus, it's hatred. Prepare yourself to be unemployed for a long time, and to be extremely and enthusiastically feared as well as hated. 

I believe you'll represent a good percentage of the population. 

It's not hatred, my friend. 

KnightofChrist
3 minutes ago, rachael said:

hmmm. mini, i think. maybe some eggnog as well.

It's not hatred, my friend. 

For you, but for others, that I know and you do not, it has all the characteristics of fear and hatred. They spend a great deal of time talking profoundly negative of the unvaccinated, how they are always at fault. How they are f'ing stupid fs, g-d selfish aholes, and will not be sorry if or hope these people suffer greatly, or worse. That they should be locked away. Etc...

If you're lucky enough to have not interacted with these types of pro-vax people, good. But they exist. Maybe because I'm also vaccinated they think it's ok to talk like this in front of me. But they exist. 

What do you believe will happen if the mandates force a large percentage of the unvaccinated out of the workforce, and society? Could you temporarily accept for the sake of argument, 20-40 percent of the US population lose their livelihoods. What happens then?