An Old School Catholic Message Board

Final Solution for 'AntiVaxxers'?

KnightofChrist

On 11/24/2021 at 12:31 AM, KnightofChrist said:

Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts To Quarantine Camps

BY TYLER DURDEN

TUESDAY, NOV 23, 2021 - 04:44 AM

The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.

"Residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their homes," said Northern Territory chief minister, Michael Gunner, referring to the country's five allowable reasons to avoid lockdown (buying food and supplies, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if it can't be done from home, and to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location).

"They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law."

"It's highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts," he continued, adding "We have already identified 38 close contacts from Binjari but that number will go up. Those 38 are being transferred now."

"I contacted the Prime Minister last night. We are grateful for the support of about 20 ADF personnel, as well as army trucks to assist with the transfer of positive cases and close contacts – and to support the communities.

We are doing an assessment today of what extra resources we might need from the Feds, and the Prime Minister is ready to help further – I thank him for that."

Continued...

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/australian-army-begins-transferring-covid-positive-cases-contacts-quarantine-camps

WOW!!!!

I guess something like this could be coming to here in Canada soon because it sure seems like P. M. Justin Trudeau tends to give Mr. Bill Gates what he wants?!

I was sent a link to the Janssen vaccine last week and at first I was thinking that perhaps I could take this one due to it NOT having graphene oxide as an ingredient... but the more I research about it the more inclined that I am that I may as well remain unVaxxed!

The next major event is for the hearts of fathers to be turned toward their children.......

..... Dr. Jessica Rose lives in Israel but is referring to data from the United States posted to VAERS, (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System).

https://wethepundit.com/ticking-time-bomb-expert-says-injections-are-destroying-immune-system/

Ticking Time Bomb: Expert says injections are destroying immune system

"There are signs now that they are very negatively affecting CD8T cell populations. For those of you who don't know this is extremely bad news." (Dr. Jessica Rose Viral Immunologist).

Seventeen minutes into the video she covers what is happening to five to eleven year olds when they take the mRNA vaccines.

"Over a million five to eleven year old children were injected after just two weeks in the United States, and so we are in the one hundred thousand children who have reported adverse events in that age group after two weeks......... "one in ten kids have an adverse reaction" ....... "in eighty two percent of the reports it was immediate." (Dr. Jessica Rose)

On 11/27/2021 at 10:09 AM, Dennis Tate said:

WOW!!!!

I guess something like this could be coming to here in Canada soon because it sure seems like P. M. Justin Trudeau tends to give Mr. Bill Gates what he wants?!

I was sent a link to the Janssen vaccine last week and at first I was thinking that perhaps I could take this one due to it NOT having graphene oxide as an ingredient... but the more I research about it the more inclined that I am that I may as well remain unVaxxed!

Consoder how much stronger natural immunity is compared to vax immunity.  If it was not a work requirement tp be vaxxed, i don't think I'd bother with it.  

2 hours ago, Didacus said:

Consoder how much stronger natural immunity is compared to vax immunity.  If it was not a work requirement tp be vaxxed, i don't think I'd bother with it.  

This is not true. See these links (and there are many others. 

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/covid-19-studies-natural-immunity-versus-vaccination

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20211031/covid-vax-5-times-more-protective-than-natural-immunity

1 hour ago, Nunsuch said:

Strange - I can post threads that would say the opposite...

14 minutes ago, Didacus said:

Strange - I can post threads that would say the opposite...

Please do. But I hope they are from scientifically verifiable and peer-reviewed sources. There is a lot of quackery out there. The preponderance of evidence is on the side of vaccines.

So much for that conspiracy theory. It's a really dumb one, by the way, given the "ka-ching!" goldmine that any COVID hospitaliziation is for big pharma. If they wanted to maximize profits, big pharma would want everyone to get sick from COVID. Online Pharmacy has tons of medications to help you recover, at least to try...

So go on, get COVID, and make big pharma rich and happy.

On 11/9/2021 at 4:58 PM, KnightofChrist said:

What will be done with the so-called  'antivaxxers'? What will be done with them when they are fired from their jobs, when they are banned from society?

How will they pay their mortgages, rent, and other necessities of life? 

When around 40% of the population is homeless and starving, what will be done with these people? How will they be housed, fed? How long will "just get vaccinated" justify efforts to force people to be vaccinated for COVID-19? How far will we take this?

Most "anti-vaxxers" I know are well armed, tough minded individuals.

I'd be more worried about the people who hate them, once they've pushed them far enough. When they break, the idiots who think 1/6 was a big deal are going to lose their flooping minds.

On 12/3/2021 at 5:32 AM, KevinM said:

So much for that conspiracy theory. It's a really dumb one, by the way, given the "ka-ching!" goldmine that any COVID hospitaliziation is for big pharma. If they wanted to maximize profits, big pharma would want everyone to get sick from COVID. Online Pharmacy has tons of medications to help you recover, at least to try...

So go on, get COVID, and make big pharma rich and happy.

The number of people who develop a serious case of Covid-19 from infection, needing expensive treatment in a hospital (most cases are mild or asymptomatic), are far fewer than the number of people who get the vaccine, and they are also susceptible to infection and the most vulnerable should still avail themselves of other therapeutics.

The vaccines are a much larger cash cow.

People have focused on absolute numbers, and this has distorted their risk assessment.

KnightofChrist

Do not buy from the Unvaccinated appears on shop window in Germany.

https://reitschuster.de/post/kauft-nicht-bei-ungeimpften/

IMG_7019-e1639063114633.jpeg.dbe73da8f58e9137998ae8cd760ae1cb.jpeg

Unvaccinated Undesirable at another

https://www.stern.de/panorama/weltgeschehen/-ungeimpfte-unerwuenscht---ladenbesitzer-wird-fuer-schriftzug-angefeindet-30976262.html

laden-in-gelsenkirchen.jpg.749fe8d95d6a317d9214c09b4d20be99.jpg

Edited by KnightofChrist

KnightofChrist

Unvaccinated can be denied basic needs in German State of Hesse

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/german-state-allows-all-stores-to-exclude-unvaccinated-customers-including-food-and-other-everyday-goods/

"With its well-known city of Frankfurt, the seat of the European Central Bank, Hesse has become the first German state to allow businesses to deny unvaccinated people access to even basic necessities, setting a worrying precedent while its neighbors protest mandatory vaccination.

Hessian supermarkets have been given permission to deny unvaccinated people the right to buy food and other everyday goods. The state chancellery confirmed this to the BILD newspaper on Friday (16)."

Credo in Deum
On 12/10/2021 at 8:51 PM, KnightofChrist said:

Unvaccinated can be denied basic needs in German State of Hesse

https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/german-state-allows-all-stores-to-exclude-unvaccinated-customers-including-food-and-other-everyday-goods/

"With its well-known city of Frankfurt, the seat of the European Central Bank, Hesse has become the first German state to allow businesses to deny unvaccinated people access to even basic necessities, setting a worrying precedent while its neighbors protest mandatory vaccination.

Hessian supermarkets have been given permission to deny unvaccinated people the right to buy food and other everyday goods. The state chancellery confirmed this to the BILD newspaper on Friday (16)."

The irony that German in less than a century is repeating the past.   

Either way, this is actually the point of the “vaccines”.  It was never to keep you safe from covid-19 but rather it’s being implemented as a tool to control the population.

It’s not about making BigPharma rich. BigPharma is just another tool in the globalist tool belt to bring about the end of the current currency system and to introduce the salve system by means of technocracy.  Hence vax passports, digital ID, and Bio-wearables and transhumanism.  

The final solution for the unvaccinated and vaccinated is the same and that’s complete control.  Decrease the population in order to better control them while at the same time usher in AI that will allow for the reduction of humans without the mess of losing progress. 

This is certainly an interesting interview on this topic.....
Dr. Jessica Rose impresses me as being both brilliant as well as courageous......

.... " In this interview I feature Doctor Jessica Rose, who has not succumb to the mass hysteria propaganda that pushes profits to Big Pharma.

Dr. Jessica Rose has a Post Doctorate in both Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. She has a PhD in Computational Biology and a Masters in Immunology, as well as a Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics. These modalities have given her a solid base in which she uses to deep dive into VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) reports and provide data analysis surrounding the adverse events profile of the COVID injectables.

We quickly touch on the paper Dr. Rose wrote about adverse event analysis and causation, how close temporal proximity is a strong indicator of causal relationship. Dr. Rose also mentions the paper in which she co-authored with Dr. Peter McCullough — in which they found a 19x risk of myocarditis in males aged 12-15 post injections — that was conveniently scrubbed from publication five days before she was set to present the findings to the FDA approval committee for 5- to 11-year-olds.

We also discuss the not-often-heard-of issues regarding women’s reproductive health. Namely, that there are VAERS reports of 92, 93 and 94 year old women spontaneously menstruating post injection.

Dr. Rose mentions a study out of Japan, which shows that the spike protein circulates throughout the blood and accumulates in various organs, including the ovaries.

In closing we discuss phylotree interpretation of the COVID variants and how they appear to have emerged after mass injection roll out, which could indicate that it’s the injected responsible for these variants. " (RebelNews .com).

https://www.rebelnews.com/dr_jessica_rose_vaers_myocarditis_to_womens_reproductive_health?utm_campaign=tu_rosevaers_12_15_21&utm_medium=email&utm_source=therebel