An Old School Catholic Message Board

Final Solution for 'AntiVaxxers'?

KnightofChrist

5 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

“Non-citizens” today, non-persons tomorrow.

In France, non-citizen==non-person

Macron is the personification of stupidity trying to become the poster child of virtue-(fake), so he can run again in  April.

1 hour ago, chrysostom said:

In french, he said "emmerder les non-vaccinés" which is a lot more vulgar than simply "piss off".

Actually it can be translated to something more mundane.

Far more alarming in the 'French' context is his claim that non-vaxxed are not citizens.  Historically this is a deadly statement in France... and that is not an exageration.

Credo in Deum

People need to be serious about opposing the World Economic Forum.  Those globalist asshats are trying to bring about total slave state. 

On 1/5/2022 at 2:14 PM, Credo in Deum said:

People need to be serious about opposing the World Economic Forum.  Those globalist asshats are trying to bring about total slave state. 

And we know that they, or someone like them, will succeed.

No surprises; the Canadien 'Macron', Justin 'POS' Trudeau followed suut saying that unvaxxed are racists and other stuff.

All this is really getting out of hand.  All for the sake of a common cold...

Lord help us.

CDC study shows prior COVID-19 infection and vaccines protected against delta variant. 

prior infection provides better protection  from COVID-19, as rates were actually lower among people who had recovered compared to people who were vaccinated, according to a new study the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released Wednesday (01/19/22). 

Those who were previously infected, both with or without prior vaccination, had the greatest protection. 

2 hours ago, little2add said:

CDC study shows prior COVID-19 infection and vaccines protected against delta variant. 

prior infection provides better protection  from COVID-19, as rates were actually lower among people who had recovered compared to people who were vaccinated, according to a new study the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released Wednesday (01/19/22). 

Those who were previously infected, both with or without prior vaccination, had the greatest protection. 

Can you provide a CDC link for this, as all the news stories I've seen say the opposite. Thank you.

KnightofChrist
9 minutes ago, Nunsuch said:

Can you provide a CDC link for this, as all the news stories I've seen say the opposite. Thank you.

I've a screenshot from the NYTs COVID News feed, I believe it's news from the same CDC report.

If Little doesn't find a direct link to CDC I'll try to find one. About to go back to work.

2121071541_20220119_1518332.thumb.jpg.c09d73e833eba334a2fec8964b51cb38.jpg

There's also this from the Times of Israel.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-trial-worlds-first-finds-4th-dose-not-good-enough-against-omicron/