An Old School Catholic Message Board

How to be saved according to the King James Version of the Holy Bible:

IfYeContinueInMyWord

IfYeContinueInMyWord
3 hours ago, little2add said:

Are you catholic? if not, why are you preaching to a Catholic audience?

Because you are heading to the fire of hell and you are doing nothing to save yourself. You and all catholics are in terrible trouble. This has been posted so that you may know what you must do to be saved from hellfire. Today is the day of salvation.

act of faith

O my God, I firmly believe that you are one God in three divine Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe that your divine Son became man, and died for our sins and that He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the Holy Catholic Church teaches because you have revealed them, who can neither deceive nor be deceived.

7 hours ago, chrysostom said:

The person in the video does not believe in the Holy Trinity. 

Or the Catholic faith…

10 hours ago, IfYeContinueInMyWord said:

You and all catholics are in terrible trouble.

Kind of a rash thing to say, my friend 

Why is it always the King James Bible? Why is it never the New Revised Standard Version or the Douai-Rheims or the Good News Bible? What makes the KJV better than the Geneva or the Septuagint or the Vulgate or the Wessex Gospels or the Great Bible or the Bishops' Bible?

Ash Wednesday

Well, it's not like Catholics and Protestants haven't debated this stuff for approximately 500 years or anything.  

Since the OP apparently isn't capable of making Google their friend and aren't aware of any useful links or youtube videos, maybe thread participants could offer some links to help address the topic as to the differences between Catholics and fundamentalists and why we aren't sola scriptura.

And if anyone tries to get cute and post anything off topic (promoting another religion or against religion), it's going to be scrapped for being off topic and should have its own thread.