An Old School Catholic Message Board

Project Veritas on the Covid Vaccine

Credo in Deum

Credo in Deum

Project Veritas has a great expose on the covid vaccine.  We all remember their fantastic work exposing Planned Parenthood 

Enjoy and God Bless 

I know someone with a severe autoimmune condition who isn't taking it out of concern for her own health (and may lose her job) whose doctor agrees with her yet won't sign the doctor's note because he is under intense institutional pressure not to sign these for even decent reasons.

Credo in Deum
14 hours ago, chrysostom said:

I know someone with a severe autoimmune condition who isn't taking it out of concern for her own health (and may lose her job) whose doctor agrees with her yet won't sign the doctor's note because he is under intense institutional pressure not to sign these for even decent reasons.

I’m sorry to hear about your friends situation.  My mother has issues with blood clots and when she went in for surgery the rehabilitation center told her she had to take the vaccine or be booted out.  Under pressure she took the first dose of Pfizer and then almost died of a blood clot since then.  She’s also now have shingles on a regular basis, which wasn’t a thing prior to the vaccine. 

Then on the other side I have family that haven’t gotten the vaccine but have gotten covid-19.  One is a nurse who refuses to get the vaccine and has a Dr. friend who was able to get ivermectin paired with some other medications.   Every one of my family members who took that Dr.’s regiment has recovered from covid; these members of my family are all elderly and immune compromised. 

While I know this is anecdotal, it was enough for me to see that good information and Dr.’s are being suppressed and vilified and that there is something other than public health which is behind these mandates to take a “vaccine” which neither stops the spread or protects you from contracting the virus.

Sadly I succumbed to their fear mongering in July and did the Moderna but I’m done with this stuff.  I will rather lose my job than get a “booster” and continue this bio medical tyranny that’s being forced on us and now the children. 

17 hours ago, chrysostom said:

That's probably because the global medical consensus is that the immunocompromised are the very people that need the vaccine more urgently.  In Australia, it is the immunocompromised that are being fast tracked for the booster.

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/03/atagi-covid-19-vaccination-decision-guide-for-people-with-immunocompromise.pdf

3 hours ago, Mercedes said:

That's probably because the global medical consensus is that the immunocompromised are the very people that need the vaccine more urgently.  In Australia, it is the immunocompromised that are being fast tracked for the booster.

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/03/atagi-covid-19-vaccination-decision-guide-for-people-with-immunocompromise.pdf

You referred me to a page which specified people with a weakened immune system, which is not the same thing as autoimmune conditions.

On 12/19/2021 at 3:10 AM, Credo in Deum said:

Project Veritas has a great expose on the covid vaccine.  We all remember their fantastic work exposing Planned Parenthood 

Enjoy and God Bless 

BigPharma and the politicians and bureaucrats that they have influence over have supressed information such as the following.....

DR. Syed Haider .... "My experience using ivermectin and fluvoxamine in 4000 acute COVID-19 patients: 5 hospitalized. 0 dead. 4000 recovered. 5 pharmacist threats. 1 medical board complaint. 1 lawyer retained. Hundreds of medication transfers for pharmacist refusals." (Dr. Syed Haider, 10:35 AM, 21 OCTOBER 21, TWITTER FOR IPHONE)

and... even more importantly.....

.. "This doctor trained at the Mayo Clinic and runs the largest independent testing laboratory in Idaho.

Listen to what his lab testing is showing: "

https://mobile.twitter.com/ToTheLifeboats/status/1430589141344034816