An Old School Catholic Message Board

Has God intervened and given us victory over Covid 19 with this Omicron variant?

Dennis Tate

Is the Omicron variant a victory over Covid 19 and a blessing from God?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Credo in Deum
1 hour ago, Norseman82 said:

What I'm trying to establish is whether you know what the primary purpose of Finasteride is - what the purpose of this hormone treatment is.  

I’m sure you’re capable of using an internet search engine, as I’m sure that by doing so you can find out the same as me.

Finasteride blocks the action of an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. This enzyme changes testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow or hair loss in males. It will increase testosterone levels in the body, which decreases prostate size and increases hair growth on the scalp.

6 minutes ago, little2add said:

40 mins on the benefits of vitamin D

no thanks :nono:

You may prefer this one paragraph.....

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202003.0235/v2

Evidence That Vitamin D Supplementation Could Reduce Risk of Influenza and COVID-19 Infections and Deaths

Abstract
The world is in the grips of the COVID-19 pandemic. Public health measures that can reduce the risk of infection and death in addition to quarantines are desperately needed. This article reviews the roles of vitamin D in reducing risk of respiratory tract infections, knowledge about the epidemiology of influenza and COVID-19, and how vitamin D supplementation might be a useful measure to reduce risk. Through several mechanisms, vitamin D can reduce risk of infections. Those mechanisms include inducing cathelicidins and defensins that can lower viral replication rates and reducing concentrations of pro-inflammatory cytokines that produce the inflammation that injures the lining of the lungs, leading to pneumonia, as well as increase concentrations of anti-inflammatory cytokines. Several observational studies and clinical trials reported that vitamin D supplementation reduced risk of influenza, whereas others did not. Evidence supporting the role of vitamin D in reducing risk of COVID-19 includes that the outbreak occurred in winter, a time when 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] concentrations are lowest; that the number of cases in the Southern Hemisphere near the end of summer are low; that vitamin D deficiency has been found to contribute to acute respiratory distress syndrome, and that case-fatality rates increase with age and with chronic disease comorbidity, both of which are associated with lower 25(OH)D concentration. To reduce risk of infection, it is recommended that people at risk of influenza and/or COVID-19 consider taking 10,000 IU/d of vitamin D3 for a few weeks to rapidly raise 25(OH)D concentrations, followed by 5000 IU/d. The goal should be to raise 25(OH)D concentrations above 40–60 ng/ml (100–150 nmol/l). For treatment of people who become infected with COVID-19, higher vitamin D3 doses might be useful. Randomized controlled trials and large population studies should be conducted to evaluate these recommendations.
Keywords

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 2:33 PM, Credo in Deum said:

I believe God has given us the ability to fight Covid-19 from the beginning.  I say this because of personal experience with this virus and what I’ve seen in myself and my family.  

I’m considered “fully vaccinated” with both doses of Moderna.  Within two months, I got Covid-19 and gave it to some close family members.  Hardly what I would call the characteristics of a “necessary vaccine” that’s being used to created two classes of people, but I digress. 

Within my family we have everyone from partially jabbed, to fully jabbed, to not jabbed at all.  All of us were getting horribly sick so one of my family members who’s a nurse (and against the “vaccine”) reached out to her doctor friend who met with each of us and gave us a medication regimen.

Mine was the same as my brother who’s unvaccinated. I’m going to copy/paste it here:

Start Ivermectin once a day for 7 days (take with food)

If symptoms linger after 7 days of Ivermectin, start twice a week until symptoms resolve 

Start full strength aspirin (325mg) daily until symptoms resolve

Start antibiotics Zithromax AND Cefuroxime (sent to local pharmacy) 

Start Medrol (steroid), take as directed (sent to local pharmacy)

Start Atorvastatin (cholesterol medication we are using short-term in covid for it’s anti-inflammatory and protective effects) -Take until symptoms resolve (sent to local pharmacy) 

Start Fluvoxamine (an antidepressant medication we are using for its inflammatory effects, which is helping for loss of smell/taste in COVID)- sent to local pharmacy
- Would also recommend Omega supplementation 3,000mg daily to also help with this

Start Finasteride [men only], take as directed (sent to local pharmacy)

The ivermectin dosage is about 24mg per 100lbs of body weight. 

To make a long story shorter EVERYONE of my family members have recovered from Covid-19.  The doctor gave us a link for the protocols they’ve been using to treat people with covid.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

This entire experience has shown me that valuable medical methods are being suppressed and demonized by state/gov run institutions and media outlets.  Why? Why are they pushing this “vaccine” only narrative?   The only conclusion I’ve been able to come up with is financial gain and control.  

The reality is we don’t need these “vaccines”, we don’t need any of these lockdown measures, and there are available medications to treat covid-19. 

India seems to be doing a much more competent job against Covid 19 than is being done in the USA and Canada.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/national/ivermectin-obliterates-97-percent-of-delhi-cases/article_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases

By Justus R. Hope, MD

Jun 1, 2021 Updated Jun 7, 2021

A 97% decline in Delhi cases with Ivermectin is decisive - period. It represents the last word in an epic struggle to save lives and preserve human rights. This graph symbolizes the victory of reason over corruption, good over evil, and right over wrong. It is as significant as David’s victory over Goliath. It is an absolute vindication of Ivermectin and early outpatient treatment. It is a clear refutation of the WHO, FDA, NIH, and CDC's policies of "wait at home until you turn blue" before you get treatment.

Dr. Pierre Kory told the world on December 8, 2020, that Ivermectin "obliterates" this virus. Obliterate means to decimate, demolish, or annihilate. It means to eliminate or destroy all trace, indication, or significance.

This graph shows that Ivermectin, used in Delhi beginning April 20, obliterated their COVID crisis. No one should be able to talk you out of this - not a salesman, a drug company, a television celebrity doc, and certainly not the top doctor for the WHO or the NIH who is paid to do that.

Will you believe this 97% eradication graph, or will you believe the propaganda pitched by the Big Media, Big Pharma, the WHO, and the FDA, who share massive financial conflicts of interest – those who say there is insufficient evidence?

What evidence could be any clearer than a 97% reduction in five weeks? That number is better than the current vaccines and beyond the reach of most medicines.

The WHO cautioned India they were making a mistake by using Ivermectin. They told them it could be dangerous, that there was no evidence it worked. How many lies will you buy before you stand up for the truth?

The fatal mistake would have been to NOT use Ivermectin. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 2:00 AM, Credo in Deum said:

I’m sure you’re capable of using an internet search engine, as I’m sure that by doing so you can find out the same as me.

Finasteride blocks the action of an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. This enzyme changes testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow or hair loss in males. It will increase testosterone levels in the body, which decreases prostate size and increases hair growth on the scalp.

Yes, I know how to use a search engine, and I know what finastertride is (I've known for quite some time since I have BPH and my urologist already put it forth as a possible option for future treatment).  I just wanted you to openly state that what is being promoted as a treatment for COVID is a drug that is used to treat enlarged prostates.  

Credo in Deum
7 hours ago, Norseman82 said:

Yes, I know how to use a search engine, and I know what finastertride is (I've known for quite some time since I have BPH and my urologist already put it forth as a possible option for future treatment).  I just wanted you to openly state that what is being promoted as a treatment for COVID is a drug that is used to treat enlarged prostates.  

Your point?  My doctor has used medications which were primarily used for one thing in order to help me with a different thing which the same medicine could help.  Note how the same meds that help with enlarged prostate can also help with hair loss.  You going to ridicule people who use it for that?

• 4 weeks later...

I could be wrong... but I think I may probably have had Omicron about a month ago and if that was what it was..... it was little worse than a normal cold from the pre-Covid 19 years.    Gracias a Dios.....  the Covid 19 pandemic seems to be virtually over..... barring China coming up with another even worse variant?????

• 6 months later...