An Old School Catholic Message Board

Banned from Facebook

BarbTherese

I have been banned from Facebook and I was waiting for it almost - and yet in wanders around that dreadful place, I have seen videos and read things that disturbed and offended, sickened me. I also got banned for life from Catholic Answers, but found a way back in anyway.  And now Catholic Answers does not exist.  Dont ask me how on earth I did it - with The Active Grace of God, of course. My posts on Facebog got out to whom I needed to know anyway.

Not to worry, Jesus said that where we find no welcome, shake the dust off our sandals and move on.  Hence, Facebook can forget it ever 'knew' me and I do not care one bit. I hope and pray I can forget that terrible place too - I call it FACEBOG If it goes with the flow (one's own heart) use it, if not then change gears, that is all.  I always am personally very confident about the step or steps Jesus has laid out before me and instructions to the contrary, no matter authority secular or religious, they can take a running jump.  Jesus alone leads me.

Thank The Lord, I am now out of that FACEBOG joint!  And to date, @dUSt has never kicked me off Phatmass.  God bless you, Boss, and keep you and yours safe and protected.  We, The Church, NEEDs YOU BOSS!  I have been able to pick up some of your posts on the internet including what Ithink might be your real name.  Trust all is well with you and yours, DABOSS!  And no, I am not sucking up to dUSt - I KNOW BETTER THAN TO EVEN HINT AT TRYING!!! :lol4:JUST BY READING HIS POSTS! :smokey:

I am a disposable asset in the big picture and would not have it any other way! Jesus

offered and I said YES OH MAN OH MAN - YES YES YES.   No one anywhere in The Church Militant is qualified - rather Jesus qualifies/permits the chosen.

Great to be back in my internet home - with familiar, long familiar, soft wear. Great to be back into the midst of old friends over the years in some members.  Had to make a trip into Galilee if you like.  

Mark, Chapter After the Resurrection: …But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here! See the place where they put Him. But go, tell His disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see Him, just as He told you.’” So the women left the tomb and ran away, trembling and bewildered. And in their fear they did not say a word to anyone.…

THE GATE OF THE YEAR

'God Knows'

And I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year:
"Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown".
And he replied:
"Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the Hand of God.
That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way".
So I went forth, and finding the Hand of God, trod gladly into the night.
And He led me towards the hills and the breaking of day in the lone East.

So heart be still:
What need our little life
Our human life to know,
If God hath comprehension?
In all the dizzy strife
Of things both high and low,
God hideth His intention.

God knows. His will
Is best. The stretch of years
Which wind ahead, so dim
To our imperfect vision,
Are clear to God. Our fears
Are premature; In Him,
All time hath full provision.

Then rest: until
God moves to lift the veil
From our impatient eyes,
When, as the sweeter features
Of Life's stern face we hail,
Fair beyond all surmise
God's thought around His creatures
Our mind shall fill.[3]

(Still got Spooks here ST)  

27 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

I have been banned from Facebook

Now you and President Trump have something in common!

:hehe2:

The following reminds me of three people:  Bob Garnaut (decd at 29), Bernie Garnaut and jim morrison.  After Bob suddenly died in a 'car accident', I was telling my Carmelite Prioress some things only I knew about Bob, whom I love dearly just as I love Bernie and his wife and son.  About Bob, Sister replied "He had a special mission and vocation, luvie".  That Carmelite Prioress is still alive, thank God, but quite elderly now - butstill in prayer always at my side.  I can text, phone here - and visit if I can............really badly phyiscally disabled just now - merely war wounds.  I will, God Willing, be out and about again.  Just in case ST you did not catch it,none. Bernie is very much like Bob was to fme and at time can sound uncanningly like Bob.  And oh boy, can he imitate Bob in every single way, right down to crossing the t.s and dotting the i's

There you go, SAPOL INTERNAL AFFAIRS, now I have to have another go at cleaning ;up the F. MESS you have triggered! KNOW ALLS BUT KNOW F-en NOTHING AT ALL.  SB I am right on your tail!

Hey Bernie, watch the background of Working Class Man, some of the men look uncannily like Bob's back from their rear pics.  Working Class Man was released in 1985 after Bob's death.  Knowing who Bob had been, if anyone could reach Jimmy Barnes, Bob could have done it prior to his death, which he would have known was a distinct potential - and he has left me with the clues that he did.  But I could not put the jigsaw pieces of things he said until after his death - long after when four of his mates, I suspect from The Norseman interstate perhaps Western Australian Chapter (Bob and Monk formed?) both now dc'd.  They called on me and askedme to get certain things related to Bob for them, including pics of Suzie, Bob's wife before his death. She shot thru with Bob's insurance without offering Mum and Dad what she promised them for funeral expenses.  Rumour had it Sue shot through to Queensland???? 

For you all that need to know how, after andif I have cleaned myself up. I will make The Hampstead Hotel ON North East Road Collinswood STH AUST my watering hole. FYI And NO! At this point I am NOT SINGLE.  Although I do intend to ask a priest for dispensation from my Private Vows to the EC.  That does notmean I will ever be single again.

57 minutes ago, little2add said:

Now you and President Trump have something in common!

:hehe2:

Oh my giddy aunt, L2A.  Reallly great to catch up with you again! Well, means we cannot write off Trump AS COMPLETELY STUPID AS HE IS! Gosh, I am praying from the heart as best I can that the USA will not be as completely crazy to bring him in again.  I am following him very closely as I can.  If democracy fails in the USA, then democracy itself is at risk as workable.  I think Australia MUST pick up the flag of a democratic system - we learnt it from the USA  ..WE HAVE OUROWN POLITAL PROBLEM HERE IN SCOTT MORRISON fwho upholds the Prosperityp Gospel and heresy to ALLMAINSTREAT CHRISTIAN RELIGIONS INCLUDING US.. IF Trump gets in again,  "al things are possible to God".  Our Lady of Fatima asked for Prayer and Penance - and this is why the defacing and sacrilege of he,r statue in Washington DC IS VERY SERIOUS INDEED TO CATHOLICS

Thank you for the Post, L2A :) ...........and agaain, good to catch up again:rap:. Who won the election in Virginia please? - Jan 6 2022 I think it was.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/249822/man-attacks-dc-basilicas-our-lady-of-fatima-statue-by-cutting-off-hands-hammering-face

Image of defacement on above website link

49 minutes ago, Mercedes said:

Can I ask what post caused your banning from FB if that is not too personal?

Hi Mercedes:soccer: - I know we have not actually met on Pham. I HAVE TO WRITE IN UPPER CASE AS I HAVE GREAT DIFFICULTY LIFTING MY HEAD - THESE ARE MERELY WHAT MINE CALL WAR WOUNDS. With God's Grace, I will eventually heall oki.  BUT I CAN TOUCH TYPE STILL RATHER FAST SOMEWHAT AT THISPOINT ACCURATELY, I NEED TO REST MORE

Nah, question not too personal - I am an open book with nothing to hide that needs to be known that is.  Probably most of them - I was posting to purpose to certain individuals I know and they got the info they needed before FACEBOG banned me - therefore I do not care at all, because I follow Jesus and His Gospel, while the whole of Scripture, Old and New, is a WORKOF THE HOLY SPIRIT. i AM led by Jesus, none other......any other authority, secular or religious can take a running jump if they think they can pull Angie (BT also  known as ANGIE) in to line.  I am 'gunning for him' + OTHERS.  What is in inverted commas does NOT MEAN VIOLENCE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM - THEY ARE OR USED TO BE FINE AUSSIE TERMS USED IN AUSSIE SLANG LANGUAGE during my teens I am now 76 YOA,  Goto

It is Mark Zickerbokerdickerpoo, owner of FACEBOG and INSTRAGRAMfor two I have my 'cross hairs' on i.e 'gunning for him' + + + ETC

go to Google Search eg watering hole meaning - and the best website Ihave found for slang interpretationis is this one.

Catcha onthe rounds again Mercedes :) 

Barb AKA ANGIE

'cross hairs' on i.e 'gunning for him' + + + ETC

I can't make any sense out of her posts, except that she stupidly thinks that Donald Trump is stupid.

Sorry for saying "stupidly." I meant to edit that out but apparently you only get 10 seconds or so. But please don't pray against Trump. He was the best we've had in a very long time, so much better than our phony Catholic abortion-loving president.

6 hours ago, BarbaraTherese said:

Who won the election in Virginia please?

The parents of public school children, for one

I am still none the wiser about why you got banned from Facebook. Sorry that you are going through a difficult time.  I was in trouble in the UK with a lot of my friends for liking Donald Trump.  But I am as entitled  to my opinion as they are. 

11 hours ago, Peace said:

waste here on Phatmass.

Now your talking…:like2:

11 hours ago, Peace said:

more time to waste here on Phatmass

Now your talking… :like2:

Credo in Deum

Both Facebook and Twitter are cesspools all people should flee as fast as possible.  Congrats on your new found freedom!