An Old School Catholic Message Board

Banned from Facebook

BarbTherese

On 1/15/2022 at 4:55 PM, BarbaraTherese said:

I also got banned for life from Catholic Answers, but found a way back in anyway.  And now Catholic Answers does not exist.  Dont ask me how on earth I did it - with The Active Grace of God, of course.

ya must have done something really bad to get "banned for life from Catholic Answers"

as for me over @ "Catholic Answers" for my pointing out of of various facts assoicated w/ their exulted sacred cow (i.e. political savior) earned me a couple of time outs from the moderators???

basically thought it was a pretty valid question to ask why did so many on "Catholic Answers" forums not see the red flag warnings,...

4x6-PC-TRUMP-RED-FLAG.png

and/or note the long history of standard operating procedures (for failure)

4x6-PC-TRUMP-SOP-for-failure-crying-wolf

basically images like this that I thought were simple and to the point (and not personal attacks directed at anyone on the CA forum) were outright cancelled on "Catholic Answers"

sigh,... there is woke cancel culture on the left,... sadly seems actions/thoughts like this is why the term RINO (republican in name only) were created by political zealots who don't understand valid concerns about moral fitness for duty

Look, I have had a REALLY ROUGH TIME! This is my third admission in a very short period

to hospital not due to bipolar but good old fashioned breakdowns. My beautiful garden is dead and Bethany is a disaster area because I can't get help I need with right hand useless due to two broken bones from second fall. My whole body is bruised and painful due to two falls on to cement at 76 with spinal stenosis and osteoarthritis. Now PTSD is suspected. I can't get to Mass and HC because it costs me over $50,well over. I can't even get someone to bring me HC. I don't want sympathy, nothing. Just don't kick me when I am down. 

FED UP WITH IT ALL! The BS! Please forgive me for not being what I am

supposed to be whatever that is.

1 hour ago, ArciMoto said:

valid concerns about moral fitness for duty

You should apologize for your hateful vicious nasty comments.  I’ve never advocated for someone to be banned but after what you have said maybe you should be banned

good day

1 hour ago, little2add said:

You should apologize for your hateful vicious nasty comments.  I’ve never advocated for someone to be banned but after what you have said maybe you should be banned

What did @ArciMoto say that was hateful, viscious and nasty? You mean the post above, or something that he/she wrote elsewhere?

5 hours ago, little2add said:

the post above

I don't see that he posted anything hateful against anyone here. He just complained about his lame and mindless memes being yanked from Catholic Answers. I can't understand why he doesn't appreciate a pro-life president. Roe v Wade could go down in June thanks to Trump's appointees. That wouldn't have happed under Hillary.

3 hours ago, Vernon said:

I don't see that he posted anything hateful against anyone here

Whatever! :smokey:

Edited by little2add

• 2 weeks later...

It don't killya, Boss. It can make you stronger, ifya give it time. Take it from from one who knows, Boss ....

If I may be so outrageously bold! Not backwards in coming forward, Boss.

Feeling heaps better and stronger .... And in usual state of total confusion.

On 1/15/2022 at 7:55 PM, BarbaraTherese said:

I have been banned from Facebook and I was waiting for it almost - and yet in wanders around that dreadful place, I have seen videos and read things that disturbed and offended, sickened me. I also got banned for life from Catholic Answers, but found a way back in anyway.  And now Catholic Answers does not exist.  Dont ask me how on earth I did it - with The Active Grace of God, of course. My posts on Facebog got out to whom I needed to know anyway.

Not to worry, Jesus said that where we find no welcome, shake the dust off our sandals and move on.  Hence, Facebook can forget it ever 'knew' me and I do not care one bit. I hope and pray I can forget that terrible place too - I call it FACEBOG If it goes with the flow (one's own heart) use it, if not then change gears, that is all.  I always am personally very confident about the step or steps Jesus has laid out before me and instructions to the contrary, no matter authority secular or religious, they can take a running jump.  Jesus alone leads me.

Thank The Lord, I am now out of that FACEBOG joint!  And to date, @dUSt has never kicked me off Phatmass.  God bless you, Boss, and keep you and yours safe and protected.  We, The Church, NEEDs YOU BOSS!  I have been able to pick up some of your posts on the internet including what Ithink might be your real name.  Trust all is well with you and yours, DABOSS!  And no, I am not sucking up to dUSt - I KNOW BETTER THAN TO EVEN HINT AT TRYING!!! :lol4:JUST BY READING HIS POSTS! :smokey:

I am a disposable asset in the big picture and would not have it any other way! Jesus

offered and I said YES OH MAN OH MAN - YES YES YES.   No one anywhere in The Church Militant is qualified - rather Jesus qualifies/permits the chosen.

Great to be back in my internet home - with familiar, long familiar, soft wear. Great to be back into the midst of old friends over the years in some members.  Had to make a trip into Galilee if you like.  

Mark, Chapter After the Resurrection: …But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here! See the place where they put Him. But go, tell His disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see Him, just as He told you.’” So the women left the tomb and ran away, trembling and bewildered. And in their fear they did not say a word to anyone.…

THE GATE OF THE YEAR

'God Knows'

And I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year:
"Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown".
And he replied:
"Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the Hand of God.
That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way".
So I went forth, and finding the Hand of God, trod gladly into the night.
And He led me towards the hills and the breaking of day in the lone East.

So heart be still:
What need our little life
Our human life to know,
If God hath comprehension?
In all the dizzy strife
Of things both high and low,
God hideth His intention.

God knows. His will
Is best. The stretch of years
Which wind ahead, so dim
To our imperfect vision,
Are clear to God. Our fears
Are premature; In Him,
All time hath full provision.

Then rest: until
God moves to lift the veil
From our impatient eyes,
When, as the sweeter features
Of Life's stern face we hail,
Fair beyond all surmise
God's thought around His creatures
Our mind shall fill.[3]

(Still got Spooks here ST)  

I got booted off Facebook back on April 19, 2021.

Here is the type of quotation that if it is posted to our Facebook wall then our days there are indeed numbered.  

DR. Syed Haider .... "My experience using ivermectin and fluvoxamine in 4000 acute COVID-19 patients: 5 hospitalized. 0 dead. 4000 recovered. 5 pharmacist threats. 1 medical board complaint. 1 lawyer retained. Hundreds of medication transfers for pharmacist refusals." (Dr. Syed Haider, 10:35 AM, 21 OCTOBER 21, TWITTER FOR IPHONE)

I am now in 7 day quarantine as close contact with my doctor who is COVID POSITIVE. I am confined to my hospital room for next 7 days.  My son has put NETFLIX on mobile/cell for me. Before quarantine went to my home, and real consolation to be home again if only for 3/4 hour. Had 2 cigarettes, one with coffee. 

DEO GRATIOUIS, LAUDATE DOMINUM