An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Great catholic monarch in Bible

The Great Monarch

The Great Monarch

hello , i m french sorry for my english i don't speak very well , i use google traduction.

What do you think ? Isn't the passage in Zechariah 6:12 a prophecy about the great monarch?

it is written :

And you will speak to him in these words: “Thus says the LORD of the universe: Behold a man whose name is Germ, under his footsteps everything will germinate, and he will build the temple of the Lord. It is he who will build the temple of the LORD. It is he who will be clothed in majesty, he will sit on his throne to rule. A priest also will sit on his throne, and both will testify to a perfect understanding between them…”

or in Jeremiah 23: 5 Behold, the days are coming – oracle of the Lord – when I will raise up for David a just Seed: he will reign as a true king, he will act with intelligence, he will exercise law and justice in the land. In those days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell in safety. This is the name we will give it: “The-Lord-is-our-justice. » This passage shows that the Germ is someone other than Christ and must reign with him