An Old School Catholic Message Board

John Leary False Prophet Messages

The Koch Family

The Koch Family

My mother who is/was a devout Catholic all her life has now put more faith in The false prophet John Leary than the Catholic Church.  My family is deeply concerned.   We just lost my father to Covid and my mother thinks because of these  Messages that they are changing our DNA with the vaccine.  It’s another big lie that is killing people.  

,Jesus would not promote such disrespectful ,awful and counterproductive statements.  These are not divine messages.  Why is he only speaking about things in the US and getting these followers to refuse vaccines,  get a backpacks together with survival tools and supplies  and come join us in “ The Refuge”.  It’s a very dangerous thing he is doing to my family.  My mother is at her weakest right now , she is 85 and now she’s packing her car as if the devil , satan himself is going to come and take everyone who is vaccinated....

Make no mistake that this is very serious and I can’t  even plan a funeral for my father because of John Leary’s messages say there is something going to happen with in the next 2 months, so she will not go anywhere.   It’s devastating and painful especially after loosing my father at Christmas.

If there is anyone out there that can help and tell me what kind of people are following him.....I mean he’s been saying this repeated nonsense for so many years. How can anyone be so vulnerable, gullible to believe this lie.

On 1/17/2022 at 10:15 AM, The Koch Family said:

My mother who is/was a devout Catholic all her life has now put more faith in The false prophet John Leary than the Catholic Church.

I don't subscribe to John Leary's ideas.  He's too far out there even for me.  However, describe what you mean by "more faith in [him] than the Catholic Church".  Does that mean that she believes when John Leary says something and bishops and the pope say something else?  Or does it mean that she believes him even when he opposes established Church teaching?

Messages that they are changing our DNA with the vaccine.  It’s another big lie that is killing people.  

Whether or not "they" are doing it, science has now shown that DNA is being changed.  You can't mess with RNA without affecting DNA.  Scientists thought you could; they have been proven wrong.

How is that idea killing people?  We know now that the vaccines do nothing to prevent transmission or even keep people from getting covid.  The best they do is limit each person's symptoms and the severity.  So nothing in them is keeping anyone from getting sick.  Therefore, it's up to the individual to decide if they want to risk it or not, and even if the idea that they change DNA is a lie (which it isn't), it's not the lie that's killing people but individual decisions to take it or not.

Jesus would not promote such disrespectful ,awful and counterproductive statements.  These are not divine messages.  Why is he only speaking about things in the US and getting these followers to refuse vaccines,  get a backpacks together with survival tools and supplies  and come join us in “ The Refuge”.

I'm not familiar with specific messages of his.  I looked briefly some time ago and found it not worth my time.  What specifically is disrespectful, or counterproductive?  

Is he actually calling people to a specific refuge?  That's pretty bad, I think.  Or is he just telling people to be prepared?  That would be pretty smart.  Having supplies ready seems like a very prudent thing to do in uncertain times.

My mother is at her weakest right now , she is 85 and now she’s packing her car as if the devil , satan himself is going to come and take everyone who is vaccinated....

Packing her car is probably ok, and prudent.  

"As if the devil , satan himself is going to come..."  Did you actually talk to her about this and she said she believes that satan is going to come for her, or are you speaking for her and possibly misrepresenting her thoughts on the matter?

Make no mistake that this is very serious and I can’t  even plan a funeral for my father because of John Leary’s messages say there is something going to happen with in the next 2 months, so she will not go anywhere.   It’s devastating and painful especially after loosing my father at Christmas.

I'm sorry to hear about your father.  I truly am.

Right now, I would not travel unless it were within driving distance.  Even to go to my own father's funeral - or my wife's.  I will not put on a face mask and will not adhere to vaccine mandates.  But the funeral should still happen.  Maybe you could ask for the funeral without her.  If it were me, I'd allow it.  And ensure that it's a funeral Mass and not just some protestant service - the Mass could be very helpful to him if he's in purgatory.

If there is anyone out there that can help and tell me what kind of people are following him.....I mean he’s been saying this repeated nonsense for so many years. How can anyone be so vulnerable, gullible to believe this lie.

It's easy to believe a lie on one side if the other side is presenting a more obvious lie.  There is SO much misinformation going on around covid.  Fauci already admitted to lying multiple times (calling them "noble lies", whatever that means), and has been caught lying to congress, which he won't admit to (because it would mean a big fine or jail time).  Many doctors are forsaking their hippocratic oath.  Hundreds of doctors have lost their careers based on their decisions and what they believe, when it runs contrary to the narrative.  Millions of regular people have lost their careers for the same reason.  Many thousands (possible more) have died from taking the vaccines already.

If you want to reach your mother, you HAVE to admit the truth of these things.  She will not listen to you if you buy into everything CNN and Fox News are telling you.  At the very least you would need to admit to her that the government is lying to you, and vaccines are not as safe as they've been saying.  If you do, she'll likely open up to you a little more so that you understand her position a little better.  And you might be able to influence her just a little more.  If you can't at least admit that much, nothing you say will have any impact.

They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

Luke 12:53

• 1 month later...
TruthIsNotSought

There is no support in Scripture, or true private revelation, or the writings of the Saints and Blesseds, for the idea that the good people of the world will run away to special hiding places, led there by angels. In fact, the Book of Revelation makes it clear that even holy persons must suffer during the tribulation. 

The writings of John Leary are tabloid style commentary on news reports.  The messages are extremely vague and speak of world events after they have already taken place.  Many of the prophecies over the past decades have not come true. Various topics in the news, including oil prices, terrorism, weather events, political situations, are all mentioned in messages of John Leary. But these are only mentioned after they have occurred and have been in the news. Would Jesus Christ, the Savior of the whole world, really give a long series of supernatural messages from Heaven just for the purpose of making an ongoing commentary on current events, as if he were one of many news commentators?

The message of April 6, 1999 claims: "As a result of a world depression and a world famine, the United Nations will call for a global government to restore order. During a time of martial law, a One-World religion will be imposed, which will be a means for religious persecution to force everyone to worship the Beast and take his mark on their body. All those who refuse this mark will be outlaws and liable for death. The Anti-Pope, who will replace John Paul II, will assist in forming this One-World religion of false gods. Once the United Nations controls the world, the Anti-Christ will assume full control and eliminate ALL of the current leaders."

This kind of false prophecy is common in the messages of John Leary. If one reads the older messages, it is clear that such predictions did not come true. The next Pope after John Paul II is now Pope Benedict XVI, a holy Pope who was close to John Paul II for many years. 

Leary's messages about the future are either very vague, or they are merely an obvious conclusion based on current events. But the messages about recent past events are very specific. This difference occurs because the author of these messages knows only the past, not the future. On the other hand, true private revelation from God tends to ignore passing worldly events that are currently in the news. True private revelation show certainty about the future, because God is all-knowing.

fides' Jack

Australian government, CDC, Forbes, Reuters, and BBC.  Great appeal to authority, there.  

As I've said, I've posted A LOT of links to sources, and nobody pays attention.  The best I can get is that some people call legitimate scientists "quacks".  If someone asks for a source on something I've said, I'll consider giving it to him.

The government "science" claims that something called "Reverse transcriptase" is impossible, and because it's impossible that's their evidence for claiming that the mRNA being injected into you can't change your DNA.  Well, reverse transcriptase has been proven to be possible.  Now, are the covid mRNA vaccines actually altering DNA?  As far as I know, no studies have been done to determine if this has already happened, or is happening.  But to claim that it's impossible is un-scientific.  In fact, we know it's more likely to happen in children.

Here's some of my own appeals to authority:

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm#B39-cimb-44-00073

https://reliablenewsnow.com/2022/03/10/swedish-study-confirms-pfizer-vaccine-changes-human-dna/

Here's something related on the dangers of the covid "vaccines" (some of the links in here do show that mRNA vaccines changes DNA is possible) :

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/the-evidence/

A Canadian's doctor's warning:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/doctor-warns-that-covid-jabs-can-forever-alter-dna-cause-serious-reactions-in-children/

16 hours ago, TruthIsNotSought said:

The writings of John Leary are tabloid style commentary on news reports.  The messages are extremely vague and speak of world events after they have already taken place.

Agreed.  Not a fan of John Leary.

16 hours ago, TruthIsNotSought said:

True private revelation show certainty about the future, because God is all-knowing.

Agreed.  And there are many sources of private revelation that are doing just that.  There are also sources in Scripture that point to events that are now occurring.

Here's a better source for ongoing private revelation:

https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/

This is more consistent and the owners of this site submit to the authority of the Church.  If a bishop legitimately condemns an apparition or a series of apparitions, they will not include any of those sources on their site.  The ones they do keep are sifted pretty carefully.  I had concerns on one or two of them and wrote to them, and they addressed my concerns personally and adequately.

I'm not saying the messages they post are real (nor are they), but when they agree with those that we have church approval for, it certainly adds to their credibility.

cruciatacara

@fides' Jack - I don't know if you are on medication or not, but perhaps it is something you should look into. With the greatest compassion I am worried that you seem to be a little unstable. Or at least a little overexcited by things - like manic. Conspiracy theories are called that for two reasons: 1) they are theories (not facts) about 2) conspiracies that someone has dreamed up in their imagination. But you are buying into them all hook, line and sinker.

Get some help, please.

If D.N.A is alterable and you haven't got a sub conscience full of fantasy then your actually saying evolution is possible and denying that God created it all or perhaps aliens messed with monkeys no? What has the Catholic church to say about evolution?

I actually don't know or care coz Jesus got me, just interested who's side your actually on evolution or creation?

Edited by Tabby Cat
Government(missed word)

fides' Jack
On 3/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, cruciatacara said:

@fides' Jack - I don't know if you are on medication or not, but perhaps it is something you should look into. With the greatest compassion I am worried that you seem to be a little unstable. Or at least a little overexcited by things - like manic. Conspiracy theories are called that for two reasons: 1) they are theories (not facts) about 2) conspiracies that someone has dreamed up in their imagination. But you are buying into them all hook, line and sinker.

Get some help, please.

1)  That's not what "conspiracy" means.

2)  Things that were declared as conspiracy theories just 1 year ago are now fully admitted on mainstream news services like CNN and MSNBC.

If you can't see the truth, only God can help you.

7 hours ago, Tabby Cat said:

If D.N.A is alterable and you haven't got a sub conscience full of fantasy then your actually saying evolution is possible and denying that God created it all or perhaps aliens messed with monkeys no? What has the Catholic church to say about evolution?

I actually don't know or care coz Jesus got me, just interested who's side your actually on evolution or creation?

If this was directed at me, and if I understand your question, then the answer is easy; I don't believe in evolution as a model for the creation of mankind.  I believe in adaptation, but not evolution.

That leaves a lot of unanswered questions, so feel free to ask if you want to know.

But your question also implies that DNA can't be alterable by people.  And that's just plain wrong.  Scientists have been altering animal DNA for a long time (relatively).  What makes you think they can't alter ours?  And why do you think that makes even a slight difference in the argument of creationism vs evolution?

Wonderbread

My husband and I decided to go to a Catholic bookstore this past Saturday.  There was an older woman following us around.  She commented on a St. Rose item I had and then proceeded to hand me a paper with this guys name on it and told me he was a prophet who has heard Mary and Jesus talk to him directly, and that we needed to go to this chapel this guy built at his home, and she annointed me and my husband with oil, it was weird.  I'm new to Catholicism so I called my RCIA director who told me this man had been told to stop by the bishop or something--good  enough for me, paper ripped up.  I thought this kind of stuff only happened with protestantism, and tent revivals and screaming rolling prophecy, lol, creepy.

11 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

1)  That's not what "conspiracy" means.

2)  Things that were declared as conspiracy theories just 1 year ago are now fully admitted on mainstream news services like CNN and MSNBC.

If you can't see the truth, only God can help you.

If this was directed at me, and if I understand your question, then the answer is easy; I don't believe in evolution as a model for the creation of mankind.  I believe in adaptation, but not evolution.

That leaves a lot of unanswered questions, so feel free to ask if you want to know.

But your question also implies that DNA can't be alterable by people.  And that's just plain wrong.  Scientists have been altering animal DNA for a long time (relatively).  What makes you think they can't alter ours?  And why do you think that makes even a slight difference in the argument of creationism vs evolution?

Supposedly the rmsi medicine line or whatever it's called only scratches the cell only to attach itself to the cell the same as what a virus does there's no cell mutation or lasting change as the cell once the virus is gone recovers I suppose but there's no change in the d.n.a sequence. But anyway I don't really care just was interested whether you were creationalist or evolutionary, plus what do you think of my wobbly fast ball that perhaps aliens messed with monkey d.n.a? Idk really I'm agnostic on it all but believe if there was a big bang that God made it bang "let there be light" boom explosion creating suns and rock fragments/planets. Somewhere in the Christian world or bible it says that before God created the universe that the angels farmed 3 mountains and these mountains I assume in the stories illustration as the holy Trinity and yes the mountains talked to each other and the angels. But anyway no one can be sure of much hey coz there's lies and liers on this planet and Christ said that even back then these/Satan had the advantage over human beings as we have choice but most follow in general, in other words false Shepard's leading the sheep to slaughter/war. Anyway back to the aliens? Lol. Have you heard the alien theory?

So the big rock of the big bang was 3 mountains, the holy Trinity, absolutely massive though holding trillions maybe even quadzillions of angels. Guardians for human life forms that perhaps the aliens have created and there are other habitual planets Lord knows how many but a sun in blue phase creates blue humanoids, green phase green humanoids etc etc. Lol. Remembering I'm agnostic about creation,evolution or aliens, tell me about transformation I don't know that one yet, no pun I honestly would love a brief introduction. 

fides' Jack
8 hours ago, Tabby Cat said:

I don't really care just was interested whether you were creationalist or evolutionary

Those aren't the only two options.

Have you heard the alien theory?

Yes, there is a theory that humans were created by aliens.  This is actually just a scapegoat argument; it begs the question about "where did the aliens come from", and it is entirely incompatible with Church teaching.  A Catholic cannot believe that, in good conscience.

So the big rock of the big bang was 3 mountains, the holy Trinity, absolutely massive though holding trillions maybe even quadzillions of angels.

I'm really unsure of what you're saying here.  I don't believe in the big bang theory.  But even if there was a big bang, at no point would it have been comprised of 3 mountains.  Perhaps afterward there could have been 3 mountains on earth that in some way represented the Holy Trinity, and maybe there still are.  But angels are not and have never been held by mountains.  Angels are neither material nor energy, and are not bound in a physical way by our universe.  I do believe there are at least as many angels as twice the number of people who have ever lived or ever will live.

tell me about transformation I don't know that one yet, no pun I honestly would love a brief introduction. 

Do you mean adaptation?  Adaptation is the observable ability for all animals, and even plants, to change over time to suit their environment, or because of changes to their environment.  That's why different people have different skin colors, different facial shapes, different prominent features, etc...  I also believe that adaptation can also influence changes to DNA, which is somewhat adaptable to nature by design.