An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is Bill Gates something of a modern "Goliath?"

Dennis Tate

Is Bill Gates something of a modern intellectual Goliath?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally have termed him Bill (Goliath Brain) Gates on occasion....
the man is obviously intelligent...
but he is terribly into Malthusian Catastrophe Theory.....
and neoMalthusian economic philosophy.

He is a brilliant sales person though... even for truly terrible ideas!

Innovating to zero! | Bill Gates

Feb 20, 2010

I could have thought that this reduction of the world population was something that he was suggesting for a couple of centuries in the future... but no..... he was thinking of much more immediate timing on that.

Deaths among Children are 44% higher than the 5-year-average since they were offered the Covid-19 Vaccine according to ONS data

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON NOVEMBER 24, 2021 • ( 61 COMMENTS )

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/11/24/child-deaths-increasing-since-offered-covid-vaccine/

Official data published by the Office for National Statistics proves that deaths among children have increased significantly compared to the five-year-average since they were offered the Pfizer mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.

On September 13th 2021, Professor Chris Whitty the Chief Medical Officer for England, wrote to the UK Government advising them that all children over the age of 12 should be offered at least one dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 injection.

This was despite the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) refusing to do so due to concluding the benefits do not necessarily outweigh the risks. The reason they concluded this is due to the negligible amount of children who suffer serious illness due to Covid-19, let alone die, and the real possibility of children suffering myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) as an adverse reaction.

For the first time in history the UK Government chose to ignore the advice of the JCVI and instead opted to roll-out the Covid-19 injection to all children over the age of 12 with immediate effect.

The following analysis of Office for National Statistics (ONS) data shows the consequences of that decision, so far…

The ONS publishes weekly figures on deaths in 2021 which can be accessed here, and they have a previously published a ‘2015-2019, Five-Year Average’ dataset on deaths which can be accessed here.

We have used the figures from both datasets for our analysis, both can be downloaded so that you can confirm our figures are correct –

Download the 2021 Dataset on Deaths (Up to Week 45)

Download the 2015 – 2019, 5-year-average Dataset on Deaths

September 13th, the day Chris Whitty advised the UK Government to offer the Covid vaccine to children, fell in week 37 of 2021. Thanks to plans already put in place under the instruction of the Health Secretary Sajid Javid, the NHS were ready to start injecting children with immediate effect, so we have analysed all deaths occurring from week 38 onwards.

The following chart shows the number of deaths per week, between week 38 and week 45, among all children aged 10-14 in England and Wales, in 2021 and the 2015-2019 5-year-average dataset.

This will give you an idea of why Mr. Bill Gates thinks like he does....

This event, called a Malthusian catastrophe (also known as a Malthusian trap, population trap, Malthusian check, Malthusian crisis, Malthusian spectre, or Malthusian crunch) occurs when population growth outpaces agricultural production, causing famine or war, resulting in poverty and depopulation.

Neo-Malthusian philosophy is the idea of depopulation in order to protect the environment......

Neo-Malthusianism is the advocacy of human population planning to ensure resources and environmental integrities for current and future human populations as well as for other species.[2] In Britain the term 'Malthusian' can also refer more specifically to arguments made in favour of preventive birth control, hence organizations such as the Malthusian League.[8] Neo-Malthusians differ from Malthus's theories mainly in their support for the use of contraception. Malthus, a devout Christian, believed that "self-control" (i.e., abstinence) was preferable to artificial birth control. He also worried that the effect of contraceptive use would be too powerful in curbing growth, conflicting with the common 18th century perspective (to which Malthus himself adhered) that a steadily growing population remained a necessary factor in the continuing "progress of society", generally. Modern neo-Malthusians are generally more concerned than Malthus with environmental degradation and catastrophic famine than with poverty.

The character Thanos in the recent Marvel Avengers movies is obviously quite "Malthusian" so I suspect that the writers were actually taking a jab at Bill Gates and those who support what he is advocating.  Thanos would conquer a world and wipe out roughly fifty percent of the population...... Bill Gates has advocated going down to more like two or three billion people on earth...... and some of his buddies advocate a world population of merely five hundred million.

Whoever put up the Georgia Guide Stones advocates five hundred million people on earth as the sustainable population.  

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[8] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

Balance personal rights with social duties.

Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Please PRAY for the soul of Bill Gates.....because he has off the scale potential... and if he truly understood the implications of String Theory, The Anthropic Principle, The Law of Complexity Consciousness, The Law of Probability and Applied Multiverse Theory that fits with Ezekiel chapter thirty seven... .Revelation chapter twenty and Romans chapters nine, ten and eleven...... HE WOULD BE TERRIFIED  of having a Life Review where he faces off the scale guilty..... without the Blood of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to cover him..... and guide him through Purgatory into higher and higher and higher invisible dimensions of space and time.....

Former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm.....

" 3. The Life Review of Howard Storm

Next, they wanted to talk about my life. To my surprise my life played out before me, maybe six or eight feet in front of me, from beginning to end.

The life review was very much in their control, and they showed me my life, but not from my point of view. I saw me in my life and this whole thing was a lesson, even though I didn’t know it at the time. They were trying to teach me something, but I didn’t know it was a teaching experience, because I didn’t know that I would be coming back. We just watched my life from beginning to the end. Some things they slowed down on, and zoomed in on and other things they went right through.

My life was shown in a way that I had never thought of before. All of the things that I had worked to achieve, the recognition that I had worked for, in elementary school, in high school, in college, and in my career, they meant nothing in this setting.

I could feel their feelings of sorrow and suffering, or joy, as my life’s review unfolded. They didn’t say that something was bad or good, but I could feel it. And I could sense all those things they were indifferent to. They didn’t, for example, look down on my high school shot-put record. They just didn’t feel anything towards it, nor towards other things which I had taken so much pride in.

What they responded to was how I had interacted with other people. That was the long and short of it. Unfortunately, most of my interactions with other people didn’t measure up with how I should have interacted, which was in a loving way. Whenever I did react during my life in a loving way they rejoiced.

Most of the time I found that my interactions with other people had been manipulative. During my professional career, for example, I saw myself sitting in my office, playing the college professor, while a student came to me with a personal problem. I sat there looking compassionate, and patient, and loving, while inside I was bored to death. I would check my watch under my desk as I anxiously waited for the student to finish.

I got to go through all those kinds of experiences in the company of these magnificent beings.

When I was a teenager my father’s career put him into a high-stress, twelve-hour-a-day job. Out of my resentment because of his neglect of me, when he came home from work, I would be cold and indifferent toward him. This made him angry, and it gave me further excuse to feel hatred toward him. He and I fought, and my mother would get upset. Most of my life I had felt that my father was the villain and I was the victim. When we reviewed my life I got to see how I had precipitated so much of that, myself. Instead of greeting him happily at the end of a day, I was continually putting thorns in him in order to justify my hurt.

I got to see when my sister had a bad night one night, how I went into her bedroom and put my arms around her. Not saying anything, I just lay there with my arms around her. As it turned out that experience was one of the biggest triumphs of my life.

The entire life’s review would have been emotionally destructive, and would have left me a psychotic person, if it hadn’t been for the fact that my friend, and my friend’s friends, were loving me during the unfolding of my life. I could feel that love.

Every time I got a little upset they turned the life’s review off for awhile, and they just loved me. Their love was tangible. You could feel it on your body, you could feel it inside you; their love went right through you. I wish I could explain it to you, but I can’t.

The therapy was their love, because my life’s review kept tearing me down. It was pitiful to watch, just pitiful. I couldn’t believe it. And the thing is, it got worse as it went on.

My stupidity and selfishness as a teenager only magnified as I became an adult – all under the veneer of being a good husband, a good father, and a good citizen. The hypocrisy of it all was nauseating. But through it all was their love.

When the review was finished they asked, “Do you want to ask any questions?” and I had a million questions." (Howard Storm, near-death   .com). 

https://near-death.com/howard-storm-nde/

Edited by Dennis Tate
spelling