An Old School Catholic Message Board

fides' Jack's Mega Anti-Vax Thread

fides' Jack

fides' Jack
On 3/19/2022 at 7:45 PM, BG45 said:

I don't rely on arguments from authority, says the guy who always links to conspiracies and tries to appeal to the authority of a handful of scientists who have been discredited, while trying to cause a thought-stop in others by citing Christ, He Who is the ultimate authority. 

I took some time to read back through the comments in this thread, and found this, which is something I missed earlier (I probably got carried away responding to another comment in your post).

But you're right.  I am appealing to the Ultimate Authority while denouncing appeals to lesser authority.  If you have faith, then it follows that appeals to the authority of the Church and of God are legitimate.  And I respect those, properly used.  I do not respect appeals to earthly authority as a basis of truth.  So the irony you found in my statements was not entirely lost on me.  On a Catholic site, this position is reasonable.

Edited by fides' Jack

Totally Franciscan

This is an interesting website containing actual documents from FDA, CDC, VAERS Data, Johns Hopkins University, US Dept of Defense, NIH and many, many more.  Don't let the art work turn you off.  There is vital information contained in this report, and one can even request more information from government agencies listed.  vaccinedeaths.com

• 1 month later...
fides' Jack

Over 17,000 doctors and medical scientists now stand firmly in opposition to everything the government has done regarding covid:

https://globalcovidsummit.org/news/declaration-iv-restore-scientific-integrity

• We declare and the data confirm that the COVID-19 experimental genetic therapy injections must end.
  • We declare doctors should not be blocked from providing life-saving medical treatment.
  • We declare the state of national emergency, which facilitates corruption and extends the pandemic, should be immediately terminated.
  • We declare medical privacy should never again be violated, and all travel and social restrictions must cease.
  • We declare masks are not and have never been effective protection against an airborne respiratory virus in the community setting.
  • We declare funding and research must be established for vaccination damage, death and suffering.
  • We declare no opportunity should be denied, including education, career, military service or medical treatment, over unwillingness to take an injection.
  • We declare that first amendment violations and medical censorship by government, technology and media companies should cease, and the Bill of Rights be upheld.
  • We declare that Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Janssen, Astra Zeneca, and their enablers, withheld and willfully omitted safety and effectiveness information from patients and physicians, and should be immediately indicted for fraud.
  • We declare government and medical agencies must be held accountable.

26 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

Over 17,000 doctors and medical scientists now stand firmly in opposition to everything the government has done regarding covid:

https://globalcovidsummit.org/news/declaration-iv-restore-scientific-integrity

That website looks kinda sketchy. No contact information. No sources. Be careful what you trust on the internet.

Also, that main video looks like it was produced by a cult. Those people look like they are being controlled by a mind altering robot.

fides' Jack

Of course, any reason at all to go with the narrative...  Let's ignore legitimate scientific concerns because you don't like the production quality of the presentation.

I'm already familiar with 3 of the doctors in the video.  One is Dr. Robert Malone, who invented mRNA technology, and has been speaking out against the vaccines for over a year now. 

These are legitimate doctors and scientists with legitimate concerns.

I agree it looks like it was put together by scientologists, but that's not a logical argument against them.

This is the declaration here:

https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/

It has been signed by over 17,000 doctors and medical scientists.  

Somewhere (I believe in my mega-anti-vax thread), I brought up the fact that hundreds, if not thousands, of doctors are against masks, shutdowns, and covid vaccines.  Someone challenged me, and I could only point them to limited resources or googling for themselves as evidence.

Well, this is evidence.  It's not thousands, it's tens of thousands.  That's certainly enough to give anyone with even an ounce of prudence pause before trusting the government on this.

And here's a link from their website to supporting evidence (dozens of peer-reviewed articles in scientific journals):

https://doctorsandscientistsdeclaration.org/home/supporting-evidence/

fides' Jack

As that particular study says, there is a need for further study.  There is no definite conclusion that getting covid was even the most significant factor in most of the cases of persistent "health problems".

I would absolutely be on board with many more studies to determine the full effect of covid and how it affects people for the rest of their lives.  I think we should know that, and my guess is that few people don't have some kind of persistent symptoms, even if they don't connect it to covid.

I would also absolutely be on board with many more studies to determine the full effect of covid vaccines and how they affect people for the rest of their lives.  On that matter, we have precisely zero knowledge, because we have to wait decades to find out.

I'd also be on board with many more studies to determine the full effect of wearing face masks all day for a prolonged period of time.  That hasn't been done, either.

Unfortunately, I think because there are so many variables going on, globally, it would be impossible to fully determine any one of these, though the last would be a bit easier.  We should at least gather more data on all cases.

However, even with persistent symptoms, the non-vaccinated, per government reports internationally, are now 2-3 times less likely to get covid than fully vaccinated.  Given that governmet bias is clearly to get more people vaccinated, it's likely the factor is higher than that.  And the western governments admit now that the vaccine is the cause of hundreds of thousands of deaths, to the point that many pro-covid-vaccine people are now wondering if the cure was worse than the disease.

When you put that in perspective with the Hong Kong Flu vaccine, which was briefly made mandatory, and then was cancelled in the US when they reached 25 deaths, the evidence is so overwhelming against shots, and against masks, and against shutdowns, that I must conclude that those who still advocate for them are diabolically influenced.  (That's not really a surprise though - Church teaching is that we're all diabolically influenced to some degree, barring incredibly-rare supernatural intervention)

Edited by fides' Jack

fides' Jack

https://surgicalneurologyint.com/surgicalint-articles/covid-update-what-is-the-truth/

I've known they were looking into vaccine lot numbers for a while.  I honestly didn't think they'd be able to get enough info on them to do a study, but they did.  If you actually read the link or watch the video, it's revealed this data is pulled straight from the VAERS database, which is estimated to have a very small percentage of adverse reactions reported:

A new study has now surfaced, the results of which are terrifying.[ 25 ] A researcher at Kingston University in London, has completed an extensive analysis of the VAERs data (a subdepartment of the CDC which collects voluntary vaccine complication data), in which he grouped reported deaths following the vaccines according to the manufacturer’s lot numbers of the vaccines. Vaccines are manufactured in large batches called lots. What he discovered was that the vaccines are divided into over 20,000 lots and that one out of every 200 of these batches (lots) is demonstrably deadly to anyone who receives a vaccine from that lot, which includes thousands of vaccine doses.

He examined all manufactured vaccines—Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson (Janssen), etc. He found that among every 200 batches of the vaccine from Pfizer and other makers, one batch of the 200 was found to be over 50x more deadly than vaccines batches from other lots. The other vaccine lots (batches) were also causing deaths and disabilities, but nowhere near to this extent. These deadly batches should have appeared randomly among all “vaccines” if it was an unintentional event. However, he found that 5% of the vaccines were responsible for 90% of the serious adverse events, including deaths. The incidence of deaths and serious complications among these “hot lots” varied from over 1000% to several thousand percent higher than comparable safer lots. If you think this was by accident—think again. This is not the first time “hot lots” were, in my opinion, purposefully manufactured and sent across the nation—usually vaccines designed for children. In one such scandal, “hot lots” of a vaccine ended up all in one state and the damage immediately became evident. What was the manufacture’s response? It wasn’t to remove the deadly batches of the vaccine. He ordered his company to scatter the hot lots across the nation so that authorities would not see the obvious deadly effect.

All lots of a vaccine are numbered—for example Modera labels them with such codes as 013M20A. It was noted that the batch numbers ended in either 20A or 21A. Batches ending in 20A were much more toxic than the ones ending in 21A. The batches ending in 20A had about 1700 adverse events, versus a few hundred to twenty or thirty events for the 21A batches. This example explains why some people had few or no adverse events after taking the vaccine while others are either killed or severely and permanently harmed. To see the researcher’s explanation, go to https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xIYPZBkydsu/ In my opinion these examples strongly suggest an intentional alteration of the production of the “vaccine” to include deadly batches.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xIYPZBkydsu/

fides' Jack

There were reasons that I started multiple threads.

I'm concerned for people's lives, and their souls, and some truth is too pressing to get lost in a sea of other, less important, truth.

I just presented irrefutable proof that the vaccine manufacturers, and the governments that support them, are guilty of the murder of hundreds of thousands of people via covid shots, which most people on here have taken and should be made aware of.

But hey - it's your forum, not mine.  Censorship takes many forms.  At least you're upfront about it.

fides' Jack
7 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Censorship takes many forms.

Such as facebook or youtube not deleting posts/videos, but making them harder to find, or elsewhere taking important information in the first post of a new thread and combining it in an older one so that some people who would have seen it now won't because it's buried on page 27 in a thread that was started when the evidence wasn't quite as irrefutable.

I understand it's not intentional.  But it is what it is.

Edited by fides' Jack

The beauty of a traditional message board is that it doesn't work like social media where algorithms determine what people see. It's common practice to organize the same topic into the same thread, because people who want to read about vaccines will open it up and read it.

• 2 weeks later...