An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gender Ideology

fides' Jack

Credo in Deum
2 hours ago, Nunsuch said:

So, on science, you want me to accept an unfounded assertion by an anonymous poster on this message board, rather than WebMD? Got it. Makes enormous sense. 

You're more than welcome to blindly follow institutions which have ideological leanings but you don't get to pass this stuff off as science.  Not one part of the article you shared points to any scientific study for the claims being made.  The pioneers of this current quackery, Alfred Kinsey and John Money, are pretty sordid characters.  Kinsey who's famous report having taken his date from prisoners' and prostitutes (only later to have his "data" re-evaluated and scrubbed by his successor) also had charts of orgasms from children and infants.  He claims he never conducted the experiments but only received the data from others, but his credibility is pretty shot.  As for John Money, well, that guy was particularly disgusting testing his "gender identity" theory on David Reimer when he was a child.  David later killed himself because of the trauma he experienced.  You can read about that here: https://www.simplypsychology.org/David-Reimer.html

I don't expect someone as "learned" as yourself to change your views.  Others are more than welcome though to research these two ghoul's.

On 6/16/2022 at 11:14 AM, Credo in Deum said:

You're more than welcome to blindly follow institutions which have ideological leanings but you don't get to pass this stuff off as science.  Not one part of the article you shared points to any scientific study for the claims being made.  The pioneers of this current quackery, Alfred Kinsey and John Money, are pretty sordid characters.  Kinsey who's famous report having taken his date from prisoners' and prostitutes (only later to have his "data" re-evaluated and scrubbed by his successor) also had charts of orgasms from children and infants.  He claims he never conducted the experiments but only received the data from others, but his credibility is pretty shot.  As for John Money, well, that guy was particularly disgusting testing his "gender identity" theory on David Reimer when he was a child.  David later killed himself because of the trauma he experienced.  You can read about that here: https://www.simplypsychology.org/David-Reimer.html

I don't expect someone as "learned" as yourself to change your views.  Others are more than welcome though to research these two ghoul's.

Not sure why *I* am the one "blindly following" something (and not sure what "following an institution" even means), or why "learned" is in air quotes. But if it makes you happy.... Bless your heart. You do realize (probably don't, though) that Kinsey had nothing to say about gender. Oh, and plurals aren't formed with apostrophes.  But (like you) I digress.

Something the pastor of my parish wrote:   

http://www.imcatholic.net/articles/Gender-Another-Contemporary-Challenge-for-the-Church  

Also,  please remember that in one of the gospels,  when Christ was asked about divorce,  He prefaced  it with a reference to Genesis and said "Did you not read that in the beginning God created them male and female?" - none of this ze/za/zim/zu/zo nonsense.  

KnightofChrist
On 6/14/2022 at 2:11 PM, Nunsuch said:

There is a difference between gender and sex. 

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/difference-between-sex-and-gender

Difference, how so? When the overlap of transgender and transsexual is so great? The men who remove penises to be surgically reconstructed into vaginas, don't see the difference. If there is a difference why do so many transgenders go through the process of sexual reconstruction?

What difference between sex and gender were you aware of 20yrs ago? 

How many genders exist? I've seen a few odd ones on TikTok. One claimed her gender was "bug" and that her pronouns were "bug", another claimed her gender and pronouns were "god", another claimed to have changing genders through out the day a seemed a little upset that others couldn't keep up with the correct pronouns. 

What are your beliefs on transhumans? For example those that believe they are dogkind or catkind, etc. Is there a similar difference between humans and homo sapiens? If being a man is a social construct is being human also a social construct?

Edited by KnightofChrist

Anastasia13

I feel like the different pronouns and gender changes show how meaningless gender ultimately is. If someone honestly feels like their sex is different from what they were born with, I understand that as a concept, but socially defined things change with the society-it’s not a fixed concept to base a life on.

15 hours ago, Anastasia13 said:

I feel like the different pronouns and gender changes show how meaningless gender ultimately is. If someone honestly feels like their sex is different from what they were born with, I understand that as a concept, but socially defined things change with the society-it’s not a fixed concept to base a life on.

Or to turn upside down an entire society for its sake.

fides' Jack

Does anyone remember when "transgenders" were called "transsexuals"?  The term "transgender" is extremely new.  The left deliberately changed the language used in order to make it more acceptable and palatable, and to further ruin society and degrade true morality - as they do with other things.  It's a tactic that's been used throughout history to tear down society and civilizations.

KnightofChrist

The greatest victims of the trans movement will be women, actual women.20220622_102445.jpg.0a537ed49bd245aa4c76a695b04fed39.jpg

21 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Does anyone remember when "transgenders" were called "transsexuals"?  The term "transgender" is extremely new.  The left deliberately changed the language used in order to make it more acceptable and palatable, and to further ruin society and degrade true morality - as they do with other things.  It's a tactic that's been used throughout history to tear down society and civilizations.

Also remember the trial balloons sent up by USA Today, Ted talk, and numerous others to make pedophilia a sexual orientation, and misunderstood. A bit too soon but they'll try again, and one day Web MD will be leading souls to damnation in more ways than one. 

8 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

The greatest victims of the trans movement will be women, actual women.20220622_102445.jpg.0a537ed49bd245aa4c76a695b04fed39.jpg

Also remember the trial balloons sent up by USA Today, Ted talk, and numerous others to make pedophilia a sexual orientation, and misunderstood. A bit too soon but they'll try again, and one day Web MD will be leading souls to damnation in more ways than one. 

I fesr you are correct.

fides' Jack
On 6/23/2022 at 6:18 AM, KnightofChrist said:

Absolutely.  I've been saying for years that the only reason pedophilia wasn't normalized years ago, as it was in other past civilizations as they started to crumble, was because satan needed to use it to attack the Church.  Now that the public is seeing that it's not just a problem in the Church, but really everywhere, that normalization process is going to really ramp up.

God help us and have mercy on us!

On 6/23/2022 at 4:27 PM, Didacus said:

victims of the trans movement

Diversity is not introducing young innocent children to sex and gender dysphoria’s.  A parents role and ultimately responsibility is to protect there children from harm 7-B3-C0-F1-C-EBDE-4-AA5-ACD8-47-C7-F711-

little2add

Public washrooms transgender problem solved

C585-A3-E0-2-FE6-4375-9433-F2534-DC3-B3-

Edited by little2add