An Old School Catholic Message Board

Praise the Lord majority wins 6 to 3

little2add

It happened, its real, its not a joke!

Roe is undone!

May angels in heaven sing, may their horns be heard.  A cornerstone of evil has been removed!

Still work to be done.  As theord said, for things to change, hearts must change.  But this is a great day in the right direction!

fides' Jack

Sadly it changes nothing in my state, except that we're now allowed to fight.  The battle is just beginning.  Onward, Christian soldiers!

4 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Sadly it changes nothing 

I wouldn't go that far

The 18 states which IMMEDIATELY outlawed abortion, including Democrat-led Michigan and Wisconsin, as soon as Roe v. Wade was overturned thanks to 'trigger laws' set up in anticipation

triger.jpg

fides' Jack
1 hour ago, little2add said:

I wouldn't go that far

Of course it's a victory!  I just led my family in a rosary of thanksgiving for the good it will do throughout the nation.  But in my state, any real change will require more effort.

dominicansoul

Praise be Jesus Christ!!!  I never thought I would live to see this day!!! 

Thank God for President Trump!  Every person who castigated him and questioned his Prolife efforts needs to apologize.  Greatest Prolife president ever!!! 

22 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Sadly it changes nothing in my state, except that we're now allowed to fight.  The battle is just beginning.  Onward, Christian soldiers!

Might be time to leave sodom and Gomorrah behind. 

fides' Jack
On 6/25/2022 at 9:40 AM, ardillacid said:

Might be time to leave sodom and Gomorrah behind. 

Very possibly so.

Vote was 6 to 3 again

06/27/22

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Monday sided with a football coach from Washington statewho sought to kneel and pray on the field after games.

The court ruled 6-3 for the coach with the court’s conservative justices in the majority and its liberals in dissent. The justices said the coach’s prayer was protected by the First Amendment.

• 2 weeks later...
little2add

https://www.fox5vegas.com/2022/07/08/facing-pressure-biden-sign-order-abortion-access/

“The fastest way to restore Roe is to pass a national law,” Biden said. “The challenge is go out and vote. For God’s sake there is an election in November!”           

Isn't it ironic that Biden is asking all Americans to vote to restore unfeathered abortion “ for God’s sake”?

Extremely ironic...  I am genuinely curious how the conversations go when people like this finally meet the Lord.