An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fiat Project

Rosarium

On October 1, I attended my first Zoom meeting with the Fiat Project. It's an 8 month program with the Salesian Sisters - West Province, for young women in their 20s-30s, to help them discern God's call. We meet on the first Saturday of each month.

I'm happy that I found the Fiat Project program. I was really struggling with discernment, I found old forum posts on Vocation Station to be very helpful. 

Loneliness is the biggest issue in my discernment, since I personally don't know anyone in my parish that's discerning.

I'm looking forward to growing more in my discernment journey.

SorrowfulHeart

That's great Rosarium!

I also read old Phatmass posts. Even though some of the information may be outdated, I have learned so much in those posts. Both about my Catholicism and my religious vocation I also love looking at the Entrance Countdown's. It makes me feel so much better to know that somewhere, out there, there are women like me who persevered and are now doing God's will.

Are you planning on entering with the Salesian Sisters? Even if you are not, this must be a great help for you,especially with loneliness. Deo Gratis that you found it!

I am praying for you and the women that are on that program that you may do God's Will. I hope that you will pray for me! 

On 10/3/2022 at 8:03 PM, SorrowfulHeart said:

That's great Rosarium!

I also read old Phatmass posts. Even though some of the information may be outdated, I have learned so much in those posts. Both about my Catholicism and my religious vocation I also love looking at the Entrance Countdown's. It makes me feel so much better to know that somewhere, out there, there are women like me who persevered and are now doing God's will.

Are you planning on entering with the Salesian Sisters? Even if you are not, this must be a great help for you,especially with loneliness. Deo Gratis that you found it!

I am praying for you and the women that are on that program that you may do God's Will. I hope that you will pray for me! 

Thank you for the kind words, SorrowfulHeart.

I agree with you that the old Phatmass posts are very helpful.

No, I'm just looking at different religious orders at the moment. I happened to come across the Fiat Project back in August. I read about the information and I decided to join. I liked that it's for 8 months. I have to say it was like Divine Providence came and made me read about it.

Thank you for praying for me and the other women in the program. I'll pray for you and your discernment.

Have a good day.

Rosarium