An Old School Catholic Message Board

Gender Theory

Alison

little2add
4 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

It's so far beyond child abuse...  

In Cincinnati parents are being charged with child abuse for  not being supportive of a child’s changed gender identity.

Public schools in Cincinnati have been advised to consider reporting parents for child abuse if the they show signs of not being supportive of a child’s changed gender identity.

School district advises child abuse reports be considered against parents who don’t support a child’s gender transition

https://readlion.com/2023/05/18/school-district-advises-child-abuse-reports-be-considered-against-parents-who-dont-support-a-childs-gender-transition/

https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/us-public-schools-conceal-childs-gender-status-from-parents/

Nearly 6,000 US public schools hide child’s gender status from parents

fides' Jack
17 hours ago, little2add said:

Nearly 6,000 US public schools hide child’s gender status from parents

Hide, and actively promote insanity.  Public schools are centers of child grooming.  People need to get their kids out of public school.  Even many private schools are now going along with this.  

God save us and have mercy on us.

Norseman82
On 4/19/2023 at 2:56 PM, chrysostom said:

If he threatened suicide unless I did it, well, I might, but that's more along the lines of talking someone down from a cliff. That's pretty extreme behavior.

Part of me says we should call his bluff.

fides' Jack
15 hours ago, little2add said:

4.jpg

I wish I could give this a thumbs up!

I read a joke online the other day but I don't remember the source: 

I used to feel like male stuck in a woman's body.  Then I was born.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gender theory remains a theory right?

like just a 'I think this but it's not proven' sorta thing?

Who in the world would gamble their lives on mere theory anyways?  Seems unwise to me.

don't put stock in semantics. cell theory is just a theory too...

speak and live love in truth and truth in love.

fides' Jack
22 minutes ago, MIKolbe said:

don't put stock in semantics. cell theory is just a theory too...

speak and live love in truth and truth in love.

Which means insisting at every point possible that gender theory is absolutely immoral in every way, and any Catholic who says otherwise is, in effect, not Catholic, and is siding with satan.

20 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Which means insisting at every point possible that gender theory is absolutely immoral in every way, and any Catholic who says otherwise is, in effect, not Catholic, and is siding with satan.

A catholic which sides with satan is still a catholic, just a catholic living in grave sin.

fides' Jack
3 hours ago, Didacus said:

A catholic which sides with satan is still a catholic, just a catholic living in grave sin.

In the context of the baptismal mark on their soul, yes.  

indeed - the sacraments places an indelible mark upon the soul.

For gender theory - I still affirm that acceptance of homosexuality is the core of the problem, gender 'care' is simply the continuation of the slippery slope and this was obvious and predictable 20 years ago or more.

I fear there is outright malicious intent behind the core of the 'alphabet club'.  Many members are genuine, but deeply deceived, however something so well carried out cannot go this far without a hand somewhere guiding it forward with intentional purpose.

fides' Jack

I believe the core of the problem goes much deeper than acceptance of homosexuality.  Before widespread acceptance of that, we had legalization of abortion.  Before the legalization of abortion, we had the breakdown of the traditional family and public acceptance of premarital sex.

You read about some of the "studies" that many of our current psychological standards were based on, from people like Kinsey and Money, and you read about their methods, and it becomes crystal clear this whole thing has been planned from day one, with very intentional purpose.

Of course, every Catholic already knows this.  The devil is constantly trying to destroy humanity, and has been since day one.  The fact that he's largely succeeding now should not surprise us.

I regret not standing so firmly before.  I regret that it wasn't until the very last threads are all that's keeping the world from shtf scenarios, that I became serious enough to speak frankly, openly, and commit to a stance.  We're not just continuing on the slippery slope... at some point we will hit rock bottom, and probably very soon.  That bottom of the slope is in spiritual hell.  The acceptance of transgenderism is about as satanic and chaotic as a society can get.  All that's left is upheaval, war, famine, persecution, etc....