An Old School Catholic Message Board

PHORUM CLOSING IN JUNE... Where should we go?

dUSt

BarbTherese

Could someone post a Poll please? I dont know how to do so............i.e. Facebook, Reddit or Quora.

.............or some other alternative Poll.

On 5/17/2023 at 11:24 AM, CS937 said:

Yeah! Plus, on Reddit you can be anonymous just like on Phatmass. Some people might not want to use Facebook for privacy reasons ( I don’t have Facebook). 

if people don’t have a Reddit account yet, it might also help if you use the same username you have on here, that way people can recognize you. 

I would rather identify myself and know others identify themselves as well.  What would you have to hide?

On 5/17/2023 at 9:09 PM, BarbTherese said:

Could someone post a Poll please? I dont know how to do so............i.e. Facebook, Reddit or Quora.

.............or some other alternative Poll.

Let's have a poll about polls?

freedomreigns

One thought.  Perhaps this has been mentioned before. It seems like something searchable and anonymous could be helpful for people in the future looking something up and finding others to interact with and being willing to interact. If someone isn't already connected, it seems less likely they would happen upon the group on facebook.

P.S.  Thank you for all you have done for us over the years!  

On 5/25/2023 at 9:28 AM, freedomreigns said:

One thought.  Perhaps this has been mentioned before. It seems like something searchable and anonymous could be helpful for people in the future looking something up and finding others to interact with and being willing to interact. If someone isn't already connected, it seems less likely they would happen upon the group on facebook.

P.S.  Thank you for all you have done for us over the years!  

Good and valid point...

so when exactly in june is the last day? is the last day of may the last day of the phatmass phorum?

On 5/26/2023 at 12:57 PM, linate said:

so when exactly in june is the last day? is the last day of may the last day of the phatmass phorum?

I second the notion... a day or two heads-up would be nice to have.

Good bye everyone, was good while it lasted.

This may be my penultimate final post.

May God in His kindness, forever hold you all in His hands.

Norseman82
On 5/25/2023 at 8:20 AM, Didacus said:

I would rather identify myself and know others identify themselves as well.  What would you have to hide?

Cancel culture - people may get fired over their social media posts.

fides' Jack
On 6/3/2023 at 7:57 PM, Norseman82 said:

Cancel culture - people may get fired over their social media posts.

Upvote.

BarbTherese

Look at what Jesus did with only 12 simple men.  His method was to ALWAYS embrace and follow His Father''s Will. Look at what we could do on Pham with those who are sticking with the forum.  "Where two or three are gathered in my name, there I Am in the midst of them".

So Phatmass hit the doldrums, so what.  That is if it does not take up too much of dUSt's time and money.  If Phatmass stays up and running, I will reinstate my donation and increase it.  I dont have the know how computer wise to help dUSt with the workload sadly.

You?

1280x1280.jpg