An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Happened To All The Phatmass Apologists?

dUSt

cmotherofpirl

Hey i can be a PhatMass Defender but seems like everytime I post no one replies to me either in forums or pm's...whats wrong do I scare people  :(

im a nice guy really..and im sensitive so be gentle.. :(

pfft, yea right.. :ph34r:

I enjoy defending the faith, but no one replies to me here so I move to other forums like FCFC which has taken a toll on me fo' sho', but Im back now. luck you :D

Peace,

CatholicAndFanatical

aka OnAJourney

So keep posting.

:D

Theologian in Training

Had my class in Ecclesiology today. Kind of like an Apologetics 101 on the Church. Our assignment, read the CCC, Lumen Gentium, and the parts germain to the Church in the Baltimore Catechism. Turning out to be a very interesting semester....very interesting inDouche.

God Bless

Theologian in Training

Dear Theo,

The crow is...crowish (but I'm eating!)!

Caw! Caw!

Donna

I mean this with all due respect, but your assessment was definitely wrong. He is not only one of the most intelligent people (priest even) that I have met, he is also one of the most Orthodox priests I have had the pleasure of having a class with. He is also one of the top Newman scholars. In fact, I believe it was the only time the question was posed to us as to whether or not we had ever gone to a Tridentine Mass as a use for an example of something.

The book list does include those I mentioned as well as Henry James, whom we had to read for tonight to see the non-sacramentality and how James deals with the presence of evil, to compare with Eliot's "The Cocktail Party" to see how Eliot deals with a similar situation with a different outcome.

We also have Muriel Sparks, Maddox Ford, and the guy who wrote "Alive."

I admit I had a few reservations but tonight definitely alleviated those reservations, to say the very least.

I think tonight was prolly one of the best first classes I have ever had, and I cannot wait for more.

So Donna, with all due respect, there is a nice big bowl of crow waiting for you....Enjoy ;):P

God Bless