An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocations Prayer Buddies

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Andy came up with this totally spin idea last night. He wrote me asking if I would pray for him and his vocation and in return he would pray for me and mine. I thought it was a totally dope idea and that everyone considering a vocation of any kind should have a prayer partner as well! You coould "meet" in here and figure out who is a lot like you, mostly like you in your situation.

[quote]We could basically pray this prayer every day or every week for each other to find our vocation's:

[b]Most High, Glorious God,
enlighten the darkness of our minds.
Give us a right faith, a firm hope and a perfect charity,
so that we may always and in all things act according to Your Holy Will.

Amen.[/b]
[/quote]

I thought it was very cool and that all of us at the vocation station ought to do this as well!

God Bless and Mary Protect!
Yours in the Most Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

Hey!! This is such an awesome idea!! Seriously, with discernment, we can use all the prayers we can get. Thanks be to God we have each other.

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

Ok...If you want, I can pair you up randomly...or you can pick your own partner...

Totus Tuus.

(Also let us know if you make any big steps in your vocational path such as vocaitonal retreats, visitation's, Apparition's...you know the usuals :)

I'll be happy to be someone's vocation buddy :) Anyone can have me just let me know which one of you got me lol And whoever gets me can always get ahold of me by AIM, MSN, or PM :) hehe ^_^ Happy Vocation Hunting :)

[quote name='Fiat_Voluntas_Tua' date='Oct 9 2004, 01:53 AM'] Ok...If you want, I can pair you up randomly...or you can pick your own partner... [/quote]
It might be better to pair us up randomly. We all seem pretty indecisive except that we want one.

Include me in the list, this is a great idea!