An Old School Catholic Message Board

Justforcatholics

EcceNovaFacioOmni

does going to their websites promote them in anyway - like do they get something in return for the amount of times their websites get hits? My friend told me this and he said it's better not even to acknowledge these wayward ignorant people really exist.

I really don't think JACK CHICK is really run by evangelicals b/c anyone who can read a history book would know their content is bs. I have too much trust in humanity that people are not this stupid.

CatholicAndFanatical

Hey i just checked this, sorry for the delay. No problem theDude, on the things you said, i'll keep you out of it and this site as well.

ARE YOU READY FOR A WAR!!!

hehe, i like saying that ;)

CatholicAndFanatical

• 18 years later...
IfYeContinueInMyWord

Written to EcceNovaFacioOmni:

My confused friend. Why do you have such a deep resentment for the pure and holy Word of God which was with him in the beginning and which he used to create the universe (by speaking)? God has graciously preserved his Holy Word for us in english and it is found in the King James Version of the Holy Bible. Please seek God in his Word and you will see that there is no such thing as the mass in holy scripture. The mass is a sacrifice of devils of a false god called "god the son second person of the trinity". But you see, that god is a satanic false god which is never mentioned in the scripture. For the trinity is a doctrine of devils. There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus.

The Son of God exists.

god the son does not.

On 11/19/2021 at 7:14 AM, IfYeContinueInMyWord said:

Written to EcceNovaFacioOmni:

God has graciously preserved his Holy Word for us in english and it is found in the King James Version of the Holy Bible.

3b4f8f16a294f7029ea4865321e11917.jpg

On 11/19/2021 at 7:14 AM, IfYeContinueInMyWord said:

For the trinity is a doctrine of devils

A doctrine which, ironically, is found in the KJV....