An Old School Catholic Message Board

for the Dominicans

daugher-of-Mary

Hello! My name is Marjorie and I am a new member. I am graduating on May 21, 2005 and I am SO excited!! Although, I am more excited about after graduation!! I already began to apply for May to the Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus!!

The Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus are SOO... amazing!! Sr. Mary Imelda of the Holy Eucharist and Mother are extremely sweet and gentle. They are a cloistered order and live such an amazing, beautiful prayer life!! The more I pray about my vocation and there order the more I grow in peace and joy.

I have felt called to the religous life since around my Sophomore year of highschool. Since then I have been praying about my vocation quite often, but until recently have I had any clue what order God has been calling me to. Other orders I have found admirable but I haven't been drawn to them by God.

So when Sr. Mary Imelda of the Holy Eucharist contacted me through email, I decided to be open to the possibilty of this being Gods will. After recieving information and reading about the Dominicans right away I began to feel clearly called to this order. Peace and joy consumed me and it puts me in awe!

I don't think I can put into words how amazing the Domincan Nuns of the Heart of Jesus are!! I am just so thankful to God for placing them in my life, I can't wait to enter!! So give them a chance when you have the time and look into their order, hee hee...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Chorusgirl' date='Feb 6 2005, 02:27 PM'] Hello! My name is Marjorie and I am a new member. I am graduating on May 21, 2005 and I am SO excited!! Although, I am more excited about after graduation!! I already began to apply for May to the Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus!!

The Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus are SOO... amazing!! Sr. Mary Imelda of the Holy Eucharist and Mother are extremely sweet and gentle. They are a cloistered order and live such an amazing, beautiful prayer life!! The more I pray about my vocation and there order the more I grow in peace and joy.

I have felt called to the religous life since around my Sophomore year of highschool. Since then I have been praying about my vocation quite often, but until recently have I had any clue what order God has been calling me to. Other orders I have found admirable but I haven't been drawn to them by God.

So when Sr. Mary Imelda of the Holy Eucharist contacted me through email, I decided to be open to the possibilty of this being Gods will. After recieving information and reading about the Dominicans right away I began to feel clearly called to this order. Peace and joy consumed me and it puts me in awe!

I don't think I can put into words how amazing the Domincan Nuns of the Heart of Jesus are!! I am just so thankful to God for placing them in my life, I can't wait to enter!! So give them a chance when you have the time and look into their order, hee hee... [/quote]
How wonderful! They will be so glad to have you enter! Another Vocation fulfilled! :hearts:
That is beautiful! ^_^

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Feb 6 2005, 03:02 PM'] They're growing like wildfire!! [/quote]
Soon, very soon! They will grow!

I agree that Sister Mary Imelda is great. :heart: I've been in contact with her too. Does anyone else find that e-mails and IMs from Sisters and Nuns give you amazing peace and make you smile? How do they do that?

I had this great conversation on AIM with her on Fri. that I saved... It made me happy. :hearts:

Hello again!! Yes, Sr. Mary Imelda of the Holy Eucharist IS great!! I have been in contact with her often too!! ( FutureSoror ), I totally agree with you!! Everytime I speak with her I am filled with a great inner peace and happiness, what a gift and blessing from God!! Tee hee... I become all giddy and happy, laughing out loud, my family then glares at me in confusion. Hee hee... I save conversations too!! They help me to go over them, hee hee... To remember her wise words. I can truly tell God is working through her and Mother, it is quite beautiful!!

Love in Christ,
Marjorie

oh yes i talk to Sister Mary Imelda too. I always save the conversations. lol I have been talking to chorusgirl on im too. whenever we see sister get on we both start giggling. lol I am so happy when i talk with her.

Yay!! Karin, hee hee... It's so funny how we react when Sr. Mary Imelda of the Holy Eucharist is online!!! We get SO... excited!! She and Mother are oh so cool!! Im SO... excited!