An Old School Catholic Message Board

for the Dominicans

daugher-of-Mary

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Chorusgirl' date='May 12 2005, 11:29 AM'] la la la... im so happy!! [/quote]
:lol: I would be too if I were you! In fact, I'd be elated!!! :D

Chorusgirl

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='May 12 2005, 05:17 PM'] :lol: I would be too if I were you! In fact, I'd be elated!!! :D [/quote]
tee hee...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='May 10 2005, 10:23 PM'] Two beautiful Postulants-to-be ^_^ What beautiful souls you have! You two sure are a blessing to the Domincans! May God continue to bless you both! You two are truely inspiration! [/quote]
oh gosh thank you i know this is late but i dont have the chance to get on here much any more. thanks a bunch you sweety.

• 6 months later...
AlterDominicus

[quote name='McKenzie' date='Dec 13 2004, 11:34 AM']Elizabeth, I got that same email :)

Future Dominicans: I've talked to Sister, and she is amazing! Warning, though, they only have 2 nuns left, so they need really brave and holy girls. You can IM her at Ldominican on AIM, if any of you want. [url="http://www.holysaviorcatholicchurch.org/dominicancontemplativesisters_.htm"]Here is their website.[/url] There is an old picture on it; everyone has died except the girl dressed as a postulant, who is now the Superior.
[right][snapback]449252[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I've emailed, IM, and called! She is sooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bit befriended one another in like two days!

yeah she is awesome though she is not the superior as mckenzie posted she is the novice mistress though. That post is also out dated because now they have four members and one coming in like a week. Are you seriously interested in their community?

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='karin' date='Dec 22 2005, 08:10 PM']yeah she is awesome though she is not the superior as mckenzie posted she is the novice mistress though. That post is also out dated because now they have four members and one coming in like a week. Are you seriously interested in their community?
[right][snapback]834191[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
coming in like a week, ohh that must be me!! :clap:

Karin, when are YOU entering?

i am coming as soon as God wills it. if it were up to me I would be there like RIGHT NOW! But no my parents have to give me permission since i am under 18. So at the longest two and a half years for me. Which is like an eterneity when you are waiting to fly to Christ. I hate it when people tell me oh well its really not that long. i am like whatever you try waiting this long with a religious vocation and see how you handle it. No but really I know it is all in God's hands i will enter as soon as He wants me too. my entrance date is set for April 9th 2008. But that is like the latest if my parents say yes before then i will be going. i dont know if you realize what an awesome community you are discerning with. it is incredibly amazing. lalal anyway. Pray for me. God Bless and May Mary preserve your vocations.

Karin

AlterDominicus

(ahem) hehe, Karin. Let me be of some service! YOUR NOT ALONE! I to have to wait like two and a half years!!!!!!!11

*rolls eyes*

then i feel your pain deary my prayers are with you. Are you interested in entering the Monastery in Lockport? God bless and May Mary preserve your vocation

Karin

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Dec 23 2005, 11:32 AM'](ahem) hehe, Karin. Let me be of some service! YOUR NOT ALONE! I to have to wait like two and a half years!!!!!!!11

*rolls eyes*
[right][snapback]834678[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I know what it feels like to wait, too! My entrance date was delayed a year. If you have to wait for your parents, there's a pretty good chance that God's got something to do with it. It's hard to see now, but when you enter, hopefully it will be clear why you waited.

And yes, waiting is very hard sometimes!

AlterDominicus

[quote name='karin' date='Dec 23 2005, 05:22 PM']then i feel your pain deary my prayers are with you. Are you interested in entering the Monastery in Lockport? God bless and May Mary preserve your vocation

Karin
[right][snapback]834989[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No, discerning (which I am), helping, and maybe I might consider making their aspirancy...!