An Old School Catholic Message Board

preisthood? could it be me?

Phikoz

[quote name='Phikoz' date='Mar 13 2005, 02:52 PM'] so i talked to my vocation director and...i am now on the road to entering the seminary. i have to get all the paper work done, have a pyscialogical exam, go through a panel of questioners and finally the bishop. so there ya have it, the journey begins. [/quote]
Just curious as for what diocese and what minor seminaries they send to?

Ahh I remember the days of going through the application process. Here is a tip, rather hard to do but try. Do not come to the seminary with any preconcieved notions. Let is shock you and shape you. It is never what anyone expects. In a good way though for we almost never know what God wants us to do with our life until we are already doing it.

diocese of la crosse, and the seminaries are Imaculate Heart Seminary in Winona, MN and St. John Vianney, in the Twin Cities

[quote name='Phikoz' date='Mar 13 2005, 01:52 PM'] so i talked to my vocation director and...i am now on the road to entering the seminary. i have to get all the paper work done, have a pyscialogical exam, go through a panel of questioners and finally the bishop. so there ya have it, the journey begins. [/quote]
Wow, Phil! God bless you! I will pray for you. :)

[quote name='Phikoz' date='Mar 13 2005, 03:36 PM'] diocese of la crosse, and the seminaries are Imaculate Heart Seminary in Winona, MN and St. John Vianney, in the Twin Cities [/quote]
Well good luck with that and God's peace.

FutureSoror

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Mar 13 2005, 03:00 PM'] Awesome! I pray that your journey is filled with love and awe of God and that He will grant you the graces you need! God Bless and Mary Protect! [/quote]
^Ditto for me.^ (I was going to say the same thing, but she said it a lot prettier :) )

• 3 weeks later...

i always go through this around Easter time but then i go through times wen im girl crazy ... ahhh wat to do wat to do