An Old School Catholic Message Board

~*~The Dominican Nuns of the Heart of Jesus~*~

Chorusgirl

littleflower+JMJ

im so HAPPY for her!! i know her through her xanga and she's just inspirational!

she looks so beautiful there accepting her vocation and living it out! how awesome and what a great testimony to answering God's call.

thank you sooo much Mary for sharing those pictures--Sister Majorie had lots of dedicated friends and readers through her xanga who came to know her.....

God bless her and the order, along with your family!!!

please keep us updated..im so happy for her!!!! I almosted cried seeing those pics of her!!

it wouldnt let me fast reply.. anways instead of posting the pictures here you cane see pictures of Sister marjorie at www.xanga.com/ldominican there are some really awesome pictures

Karin

• 1 month later...

BUMP.

There are quite a few girls discerning with the Lockport Dominicans at the Monastery of the Heart of Jesus, so I thought I'd bump it back up.

Edited by memtherose

• 3 weeks later...

They haven't updated their [url="http://www.xanga.com/ldominican"]Ldominican[/url] xanga in a while....maybe they will when Karin has her aspirancy...and then when Jessica enters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThyHolyLove

I hope they update soon! That would be so cool if Jessica enters, then PM will have send two gals to the same convent, how cool is that?!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='ThyHolyLove' date='Aug 1 2005, 09:37 PM']I hope they update soon! That would be so cool if Jessica enters, then PM will have send two gals to the same convent, how cool is that?!
[right][snapback]667978[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No Mother Mistress hasnt updated it in ahwile!!!! I keep buggin her about it as she does with me!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! I heard from Motehr Mistress about Sr. marjorie all the time!!!!!!!!!! Sr. marjorie even has given Mother a few new habits, such as LALALALALA!!!!!!!! ; ) I'm going to go visit the Lockport Dominicans in october and I will definately see Sr. marjorie!!!!! If by som,etime between now and then you all want to write her a letter or seomthing lie that send it to me by emial and I will give it o her!!!!!!!!!!!

oh btw, this is nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='memtherose' date='Aug 21 2005, 11:47 PM']Bump!

This is for Jessica and Nicole!!!!!! I thought Nicole would be particularly interested to read this!
[right][snapback]693751[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Right in deed!!!!!!

• 3 months later...