An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown thread

karin

FlyLikeABird

Good Luck and many prayers to you!
I hope the next three months will be a great learning experience for you. I certainly will keep you in my prayers.

thank you very much :D only 6 days now and I am doing all these things that will be the last time i do them for 3 months. it is kinda hard but yah know I am happy. ;)

lol, i have no idea HOW you're doing it! i guess it kind of helps that it's *only* three months, but still! my countdown is definitely underway as well... i keep meaning to post a topic here, but yeah. :) i'm so excited for you! You will most definitely be in my prayers!!!

lol, 'cause we already had plane tickets for the original entrance date (August 28), and my parents couldn't change... so I'm just kind of hanging around for ten days..... but I'll post my own topic around here one of these days. :)

Karin,

I'm incredibly happy for you! I've been a lurker on phatmass for a while (as you can see at the left) so I've been reading all the posts. Have an awesome time in Lockport. It is wonderful to see Our Lord work in you. It's beautiful. You must write a full report after your aspirancy! God bless!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='karin' date='Aug 7 2005, 09:33 PM']yeah its thursday i have four days left. tee he I have to write a report? God Bless and Mary keep
Karin
[right][snapback]676576[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Keep a journal (if you have any time!!) and then you can share with us some of the best moments for you!