An Old School Catholic Message Board

Completly Christ's: The Radical Call of Serving

the_rev

[quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 28 2005, 10:13 PM']I thought it was boring because I couldn't understand her.

You mean your done viewing it already>
[right][snapback]703295[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Your right the accent takes some getting used to. But once you do she is fabulous. Just listen to it over and over you'll get the hang of it.

I used to have a friend from Ghana he was a Chaplain in the Army HIS ACCENT WAS WORSE THAN HERS. You could cut it with a knife.

The more I listened the more I understood him. It just took time.

YUP I'M DONE WATCHING IT........KINDA'......SORTA' I am going to put it in the mail Tuesday. I want to watch it a few more times before then.

[quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 28 2005, 10:13 PM']I thought it was boring because I couldn't understand her.

[/quote]

Your right the accent takes some getting used to. But once you do she is fabulous. Just listen to it over and over you'll get the hang of it.

I used to have a friend from Ghana he was a Chaplain in the Army HIS ACCENT WAS WORSE THAN HERS. You could cut it with a knife.

YUP I'M DONE WATCHING IT........KINDA'......SORTA' I am going to put it in the mail Tuesday. I want to watch it a few more times before then.

[/quote]

YUP I'M DONE WATCHING IT........KINDA'......SORTA' I am going to put it in the mail Wednesday I want to watch it a few more times before then.

U know what, I was thinking, even though i have seen it 2 times, i was asked to write a testimony about it!!!!!!!!! Since i have seen it several times, if there is no one else to send it to, could you send it my way??? if not, I still have that 50 page script that Mike Wick sent me in 2004!!!!!

[quote name='ofpheritup' date='Aug 28 2005, 10:29 PM']Your right the accent takes some getting used to.  But once you do she is fabulous. Just listen to it over and over you'll get the hang of it.

The more I listened the more I understood him.  It just took time.

YUP I'M DONE WATCHING IT........KINDA'......SORTA'    I am going to put it in the mail Wednesday  I want to watch it a few more times before then.
[right][snapback]703336[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Are you talking about the video from the 80s? That one's really good.

Mother Teresa is way easier to understand than some of the Sisters. I work with them in St. Louis, and I always dread calling the American Sister I work for in case one of the Indian Sisters answers because I can never understand them on the phone!