An Old School Catholic Message Board

Life on the Rock: Tomorrow (September 1st)

Totus Tuus

Tomorrow (Thursday, September 1st) is the episode that will feature the Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration of Saint Joseph Monastery in Portsmouth, Ohio. It airs at 7 p.m. central.

I'm so excited!! But i have to watch it on enchor because I have choir. :mellow:

Totus tuus,
Lauren

I was so excited that they answered my e-mail! The sisters were so inspiring. Now that my entrance grows close, I've been struggling with my vocation. I think I have cold feet or something. But seeing (or hearing them, rather) was SUCH a huge blessing. I'm so refreshed. ^_^

Lauren

AlterDominicus

I just sent the nuns an email from their email address. Hehe, I maybe a Dominican freak, but look deep inside me and out comes the Poor Clare!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Sep 1 2005, 07:23 PM']I was so excited that they answered my e-mail! The sisters were so inspiring. Now that my entrance grows close, I've been struggling with my vocation. I think I have cold feet or something. But seeing (or hearing them, rather) was SUCH a huge blessing. I'm so refreshed. ^_^

Lauren
[right][snapback]708123[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Awesome! I saw it I was looking for it on the encore tonight! May God give you many graces!!!!

[quote]Hehe, I maybe a Dominican freak, but look deep inside me and out comes the Poor Clare[/quote]

I so know what you mean.... *sigh* why do they have to all be so amazingly cool???

I think they may have answered one of FutureNun's questions, too, because it was about WYD, and I know she was there. But I didn't catch whether they said she was from Illinois or not... :rolleyes:

[quote name='memtherose' date='Sep 2 2005, 01:57 AM']I so know what you mean.... *sigh* why do they have to all be so amazingly cool???
[right][snapback]708491[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

same here . . . I just watched the encore and they were all 3 so adorable! And so joyful :D:

AHHH I just saw some of it on the Encore and It was sooo great! I loved seeing all the sisters, esp. Sr. Marie-Therese (sp?) because she is so cute! I'm so glad they're getting more young vocations in Portsmouth.

Lauren, your're email was really good and it was funny to be like "I know her!...kinda"

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Sep 2 2005, 01:01 PM']I think they may have answered one of FutureNun's questions, too, because it was about WYD, and I know she was there. But I didn't catch whether they said she was from Illinois or not...  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]708849[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
No, that wasn't me, I wasn't a volunteer... but I would have LOVED to have met them at WYD :)

Oooh, I see :) Well that would have been awesome, you're right, but I am just so happy for you that you got to go. If you feel so prompted... we'd love you to start a thread and tell us about ^_^

Edited by Totus Tuus