An Old School Catholic Message Board

House of Formation

AlterDominicus

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Sep 11 2005, 12:45 AM']No wonder why Sister Beata hasnt called me back...hahaha.
[right][snapback]718974[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
They also had to prepare for the postulants who entered on Thursday. She's usually pretty good about getting back to people.

LOL. She is very busy. She told me a little secret on how she does her vocaiton work. i kinda laughed but reminded her that knew because she told me. Sr Beata to told when it comes to emails, she looks at the subjects, sees if they seem important enough, if they are, she will open them, if not she wont, those un-important emails will be set aside or deleted after she "opens" them!!!!!!!! Sr. beata is a very nice person and great for the job. I hope her and Sr. Alexandra let em come to the retreat in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Sep 12 2005, 09:03 PM']Hahahahaha, then I think my message on her phone was of un-importance.
[right][snapback]721198[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
\

LOL, those i think are a different thing but i didnt question her on phone calls but it could be the same!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gotta love her and the Sisters!!!!!!!!!!!! i laughed when Sr. beata told me that last school yr, and i laughed again when i was telling her, "I know your ways Sister, you told me!!!!!!" or something close to that!!!!!!!!!!! I think out of Sr. Alexandra, Sr. Seraphica and Sr. Beata who were all voction directors, Sr. beata is the best. Sr. Alexandra and Sr. Seraphica are both helping with the formation of the postulants and novices, not sure who is doing what!!!!!

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Sep 13 2005, 06:57 AM']Yeah, I'm in immedite times dying to see Sister Stephania.
[right][snapback]721568[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Awww, yeah Sister is a sweetheart, isn't she? I just love her. She's so adorable.

[quote name='ForHimAlone' date='Sep 13 2005, 04:31 PM']Awww, yeah Sister is a sweetheart, isn't she?  I just love her.  She's so adorable.
[right][snapback]722012[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL, if you want adorable and sweetheart, you have to meet Sr. Michael!!!! She lives in ALton and is still doing, pastoral care at St. Anothony's Health care!!!!!!

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Sep 14 2005, 07:45 AM']Sister Michael. Hmm...sounds familiar, GAH! I KNOW too MANY Sister Michaels. (No offence, SMM! :))
[right][snapback]722703[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL, i know what you mean, i know about 2 otehrs as well. After a while you tend to remember who is who from what community. At first i got them all mixed up!!!!!!!

AlterDominicus

Yeah well...I got the Summit NJ Nun's docket, I got the Nashville Domininicans docket, and I've got the Sisters of Mary docket ALL memorized pretty much, so think how confusing that is!

Phone# Dial, look at clock: "OH! Wait! I'm calling Sister Mary Catharine, their in Study, not recreation!" (Like I thought...) Hahaha. I actually did call her today, so I had to go through my head a billion times over to make sure I knew what they were doing and what time it was.

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Sep 14 2005, 10:01 PM']Yeah well...I got the Summit NJ Nun's docket, I got the Nashville Domininicans docket, and I've got the Sisters of Mary docket ALL memorized pretty much, so think how confusing that is!

Phone# Dial, look at clock: "OH! Wait! I'm calling Sister Mary Catharine, their in Study, not recreation!" (Like I thought...) Hahaha. I actually did call her today, so I had to go through my head a billion times over to make sure I knew what they were doing and what time it was.
[right][snapback]723881[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
The last two times I called the Sister Servants to respond to messages that they left for me, it hit me as soon as I called that I was calling in the middle of prayer time. The sad thing is that both of those calls were on the same day!

[quote name='jgirl' date='Sep 14 2005, 11:26 PM']The last two times I called the Sister Servants to respond to messages that they left for me, it hit me as soon as I called that I was calling in the middle of prayer time. The sad thing is that both of those calls were on the same day!
[right][snapback]723909[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh No!!!!! I know how that is, i would call a Benidiction community every time they are at supper. But at least the offices would be in anothe rpart fo the monastery!!!!!!!!!! i have a habit of bad timming when calling people. But who well, and i at times i would forget who i am calling and even think about it at last second!!!!!!!!!!!! tlaking about a major brain fluffy air extraction!!!!

AlterDominicus

I know exactly what you mean...I know TOO MANY Dominicans that when I would call up a Monastery I would ask for the wrong Sister:

Ex: "Our Lady of the Rosary?"

Me: "Yes, is Sister Mary Angelica avaliable? I mean! Sister Judith Miryam."

[quote name='AlterDominicus' date='Sep 17 2005, 07:04 PM']I know exactly what you mean...I know TOO MANY Dominicans that when I would call up a Monastery I would ask for the wrong Sister:

Ex: "Our Lady of the Rosary?"

Me: "Yes, is Sister Mary Angelica avaliable? I mean! Sister Judith Miryam."
[right][snapback]727567[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL!!!! :lol_roll: I almost did that one day, but i caught myself half way!!!!