An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist

beata_virgo_maria

I was thinking she (Sr. Katrina) looked familiar, and it just hit me, I met her on the vocations retreat for the Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St George in 2004. She came with a group from Steubenville

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='jgirl' date='Sep 18 2005, 07:53 PM']I was thinking she (Sr. Katrina) looked familiar, and it just hit me, I met her on the vocations retreat for the Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St George in 2004. She came with a group from Steubenville
[right][snapback]729098[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yes:

If anyone ever sees her please tell her I say hi.. She doesn't know my phatmass screen name, but just say Sean from Steubenville. She'll know, we go way back. ;)

AHHHH I CANT BELIEVE I FOUND THIS!!! Sr. Alicia is a really good friend of mine. She was a core member in our lifeteen group for the last few years and all i knew was that she was going to a convent in michigan. Then i go to the site and i see her there!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! She is so amazing, truly a future Saint as well!

Fides_et_Ratio

Anyone else find it funny that all the postulants we know are on the right side of the photograph (pretty much in a group.... Katrina, Camille, Carly, Ann-Marie, and Alicia)? :lol:

lifeteenchick527

[quote name='Philippe' date='Sep 19 2005, 02:44 AM']AHHHH I CANT BELIEVE I FOUND THIS!!! Sr. Alicia is a really good friend of mine. She was a core member in our lifeteen group for the last few years and all i knew was that she was going to a convent in michigan. Then i go to the site and i see her there!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE! She is so amazing, truly a future Saint as well!
[right][snapback]729525[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yeah!!! she is my confirmation sponsor :D: thats awesome!!! and yeah wat philippe said :D:

God Bless
LTC :blowkiss:

• 2 weeks later...