An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Twin Brother's Blog

phatcatholic

i made a post in the apo board recently, but it definitely belongs here too. everyone please check it out:

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=44144&view=findpost&p=817876"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...ndpost&p=817876[/url]

thanks!!

pax christi,
phatcatholic

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Dec 3 2005, 06:54 PM']Do you both live in the same diocese, cuz that'd be pretty funny.[/quote]
well, he's a seminarian from the archdiocese of louisville, and i am a current member of that diocese, if that's what you mean.

[quote]You might really freak people out if they see "you" walking around in clerics someday...[right][snapback]810006[/snapback][/right][/quote]
haha, yea, no joke!! :lol:

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Dec 3 2005, 06:59 PM']Im a twin too.  :lol:[right][snapback]810017[/snapback][/right][/quote]
rock on!! :punk:

franciscanheart

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 13 2005, 03:45 AM']THANK YOU!!! :D:
[right][snapback]823081[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:D: it's hard to resist most of the time but... you're welcome anyway i guess haha!

• 3 weeks later...
phatcatholic

[quote name='uruviel' date='Dec 13 2005, 08:03 PM']that's really cool, which order is he in?
[right][snapback]824105[/snapback][/right][/quote]
its not any particular order. he's going to be a diocesan priest.

btw, he saw someone die for the first time today. he's been shadowing a priest all week and he went with him to give a lady last rites. he said it was very surreal. i'm sure he'll probably mention it in his blog, when he updates it again.

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Dec 3 2005, 05:59 PM']Im a twin too.  :lol:
[right][snapback]810017[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
+1, but my twin is a girl. :)

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jan 2 2006, 04:58 PM']its not any particular order. he's going to be a diocesan priest.

btw, he saw someone die for the first time today. he's been shadowing a priest all week and he went with him to give a lady last rites. he said it was very surreal. i'm sure he'll probably mention it in his blog, when he updates it again.
[right][snapback]843641[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

wow I bet that would be Surreal i will have to check the blog out. Thanks Phatcatholic.

your Brothers blog says that he is at Saint Mary's in Baltimore. I have driven past it many times. its the oldest seminary in the US, and i have heard it has a great book store.

Edited by Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

franciscanheart

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jan 2 2006, 04:58 PM']its not any particular order. he's going to be a diocesan priest.

[right][snapback]843641[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i do hope he updates soon. ive been checking it out but nothing so far...

phatcatholic

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 2 2006, 06:14 PM']your Brothers blog says that he is at Saint Mary's in Baltimore. I have driven past it many times. its the oldest seminary in the US, and i have heard it has a great book store.[right][snapback]843653[/snapback][/right][/quote]
yea, the seminary is simply BEAUTIFUL!! if you ever get the chance to take a tour of the grounds, i highly recommend it. and yes, the bookstore is great. i had to wear a bib, to catch the drool and all :drool:

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jan 2 2006, 06:27 PM']i do hope he updates soon. ive been checking it out but nothing so far...
[right][snapback]843667[/snapback][/right][/quote]
i'll remind him to update it :thumbsup:

franciscanheart

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jan 6 2006, 02:16 AM']i'll remind him to update it :thumbsup:
[right][snapback]847719[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:clapping: thanks.

franciscanheart

i emailed matt and promoted him in my journal. check it out: [url="http://www.livejournal.com/users/_imago_dei/46960.html"]http://www.livejournal.com/users/_imago_dei/46960.html[/url]