An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sixtina...

zabbazooey

I think i willcall them sometime today!!!! Yeah you could drive but its jsut abit too far from Omaha, but it think the plane might save you some money on gas with it being this high!!!!! I'm not sure if mom will let me drive there by myself but i have done it before but with ym aunt who wanted me to drive!!!!! So i know how to get to Alton whihc is 20 min from St. louis, but from Alton to St. Louis i need a map!!!!!

I can give you the directions fromt he quad cities...

I'm pretty sure you'd take 74 toward peoria to 155 south to 55 South to I-64/US-40 toward St. Louis...

You take the Lindbergh South exit, and turn left onto Manchester. It's at the intersection of Manchester and Woodlawn. I think there are entrances off both streets (it's hard to see from Manchester because it's farther off the road, but you can see it off Woodlawn)

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 26 2005, 02:22 PM']BTW, how old are you? (just wondering)
[right][snapback]737995[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Im 18!!!!

[quote name='jgirl' date='Sep 26 2005, 09:48 PM']I can give you the directions fromt he quad cities...

I'm pretty sure you'd take 74 toward peoria to 155 south to 55 South to I-64/US-40 toward St. Louis...

You take the Lindbergh South exit, and turn left onto Manchester. It's at the intersection of Manchester and Woodlawn. I think there are entrances off both streets (it's hard to see from Manchester because it's farther off the road, but you can see it off Woodlawn)
[right][snapback]738487[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks but it just when i get to Alton i kinda cant figur out my way. i would take Highway 67 to Alton!!!! then find the bridge that take you to St. louis and get out that wonderful map!!!

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:24 PM']<<<almost 18! (Xmas Day!!!!!)
[right][snapback]738618[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL thats funny. I havent tlaked to mom, right now ha ve a job offer forma couple of Sisters to worry about, in De kalb. It next week, oops, my bad. So i didnt get a chance to tlak to her about it today but when i got home she was already in bed. I will try tomorrow!!!!

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:25 PM']sixtina did you find out if you're going?!?!? THE TENSION IS KILLING ME!!!
[right][snapback]738620[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL I'm sorry!!!! I will definately tlak to her tomorrow!!!!! Okay, I'll make it a definate, jsut for you!!!!

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 26 2005, 11:27 PM']Okay..............;)

did you call the sisters?
[right][snapback]738627[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

ops, no i didnt, i kidna forgot and then i got busy!!!! I will try tomorrow!!!!