An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sixtina...

zabbazooey

snow and me driving is not a good combination!!!! Last yr was my first time driving in the snow and man was it terrible, i almost hit a cop car, and i almost went into the ditch several times!!!!

put it this way, i WANT to go, i could have my aunt take into St. louis if thats what mom is worried about!!!!! i dont want to driv in St. Louis!!!!! im still gunna tlakt omy mom and see what she says. But i might have to leave on Saturday!!!! i'm the only one in my dept that works on Sundays, go figure!!!!

LOL, i'm the onyl one working on sundays and that seems to be the way it is since i startedworking there!!!!!!!!! open to close on sundays. but i can see what i can do, i'm gunna tell my mom i want to go and i'll be fine, she doesnt have to worry!!!!!!!!! I'm 18 I cand o whatever i want, wheni want, no curfew....well sort of!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! i wont!!!! HeHE!!!!! I'm gunna talk to mom tomorrow, i was tlkaing tpo her about a job offer i got from a dentist office today at work!!!

it doesnt look like that is going to happen tonight, i got called inot work and i wont get home until late. but i will try to talk to her!!!!!1

i talked 2 sister on the way to work, she didnt realaize had been discerning with the community before she became VD!!!! i told her i was in contact with Sr. mary Joseph and the sister before her but each time i would loose contact, but then i came inot contact with Sr. mary Judith who is teh VD for the providence in Wisconsin!!!!! i even told her i was still in the mailings from the St. lousi provendence. She is going to send me a questionaire. But she told me they havent forsure cancelled the retreat jsut because they have 2 weeks left. But it maybe be just a gehtering instead without the retreat. But she said i am still welcomed to come!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! now i just have to talk to my mommy!!!!!!!!!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Sep 30 2005, 11:23 PM']so i can see more of what their life is like.... ;)
[right][snapback]742870[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Those are fun, but it is the only kind I've ever been on, lol

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have someone along with me to visit, but then again, I am greatful for the privacy and such...