An Old School Catholic Message Board

Have You Ever Been....

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

I probably should have posted this in Open MIC

[b]Have you ever been dishonest with a religious sister?[/b]

I have; like in answers to their questions, but have corrected it then thereafter.

Its like a thing, you cant refuse. I mean honestly I couldnt even refuse Sister Mary Michaels cooking!

great topic. i for one have always been dishonest to the Ssters that teach at my school!!!!!!!!! I would tell lies and such just to keep myself out of trouble!!!!! matter of fact, I havea question kinda pertainign to this, [b]HAs anyone ever called a religious Sister a terrible name before???[/b] Just curious, i want to see if anyone has then i will answer that one!!!!!

AlterDominicus
:matrix:

No, I havent unless its been from a movie for example Saint Bernadette of Lourds, Bernadette was telling her Catachism schoolmates about seeing a beautiful lady in the gratto (Mary she saw) And she ended with yellow roses, and Sophie slapped her, and the Sister didnt even come RUNNING quickly to see what happened and she yelled at Bernadette, "Well is that so!!! Why dont you go tell Fathe Palamore!?" :wacko:

[quote name='jgirl' date='Sep 26 2005, 04:47 PM']We called our fifth grade teacher, Sister Luella, "Sister Cruella"

I would think that counts as a terrible name (she was crabby and mean!)
[right][snapback]738150[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
lol!!! ui've said worse!!!!! and evn thought of wrose names of a sister before!!!

lol trust me you dont want to know!!!! it started with a B!!!!!! Not going on with the rest of the word!!!!! :disguise: I'll hide for now just incase i get yelled at by someone!!!!! Man is was 16 when i did that!!!!! She was ferious!!!!!!!!!!!

okay the names i would think about a Sister.....we havea sister who is so skinny, so old she looks like she is over 100. So everyone at school would say she is back from the dead, she was born when dinosaurs were alive...the pre-historic age. her class room is always cold, so we would say that she is trying to preserve her dead body.

we are terrible but if you seen the pic of the sister, you might agree with these comments, i'
ll try to post a pic here soon, if anyone wants to see!!!!!!!!

My aunt is a religious sister. There may have been times, in my evil wicked pagan days, where i put up a cherade around her.

But after my conversion experience, i have not had the oppurtunity.

SHALOM