An Old School Catholic Message Board

I feel awful...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I was talking to a guy from switzerland today, and it seemed like a very nice and clean conversation... he asked if I was a nun, and I said no, and then he suddenly dove into all these questions about sex, masturbating, and lesbian relationships within the cloister, and even physical punishment. He just kept on the same subject... I suddenly realized that by even continuing to talk about this with him, I was "helping" him with some not so nice things... I feel bad that I was satisying perhaps carnal pleasures... I stopped talking immediatly and signed off... I feel awful now... :(

None of that is your fault FutureNunJMJ, you shouldn't have to feel bad at all.

Jerks like that get what they deserve in the end and don't think about him a second time. You are simply doing yourself a favor by keeping away from people like that.

*hugs* Feel better now? i hope so.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Thanks :) I do feel better... Man, I had myself a short case of depression there for a moment... I just wanted to die, even if I had to suffer through purgatory... Thanks though... I just hope that I wasn't an accessory to a sin... :(

<<relaxes and smiles>>

let_go_let_God

You shouldn't feel bad. From the sounds of it, you were firmly expressing your faith, he just went in the wrong direction.

God bless-
LGLG

wow. i honestly dont know what to say, but if it was me instead of you, i would have been scared and blocked him immediately!!!! thats what i do when i get these weird Ims tlaking about sex and so forth!!!! but at least you logged off asap!!!

Was that on Yahoo IM? If so, he "spoke" to me once, however, I had no time to talk, so I let him ramble on while I was busy.....once I realised he was asking slightly strange questions... (not bad, just weird) I blocked him, and haven't heard from him since.

This guy belongs to the women in discernment group and ptold me that his girlfriend left him to become a nun....

Love and prayers for you though, it doesn't sound like it was a positive experience for the either of you.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='memtherose' date='Sep 28 2005, 10:39 PM']Was that on Yahoo IM? If so, he "spoke" to me once, however, I had no time to talk, so I let him ramble on while I was busy.....once I realised he was asking slightly strange questions... (not bad, just weird) I blocked him, and haven't heard from him since.

This guy belongs to the women in discernment group and ptold me that his girlfriend left him to become a nun....

Love and prayers for you though, it doesn't sound like it was a positive experience for the either of you.
[right][snapback]740698[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yes, it was on yahoo...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I think it started with a d... he said his name was giuseppe or something like that... I know it started with a d and maybe had an s and/or c in it followed by some numbers...

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Sep 28 2005, 02:51 PM']...  I feel bad that I was satisying perhaps carnal pleasures...  I stopped talking immediatly and signed off...  I feel awful now...  :(
[right][snapback]740126[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

YOU WERE AND ARE INNOCENT OF ANY WRONG DOING.

Once you understood what was going on you put a stop to it.
:bigclap:

Shake it off and keep on going. I am proud of you. Good job.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='memtherose' date='Sep 29 2005, 06:38 PM']Same bloke who spoke to me.....docple2002 or something.

Freaky.....and its sad too.
[right][snapback]741462[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah! That sounds about right... :ohno: