An Old School Catholic Message Board

I want to talk to someone on the phone!

zabbazooey

Ugh I feel so joyous and I can't describe what I'm feeling by typing.....I want to share what I'm feeling right now!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Oct 1 2005, 12:28 AM']My friends are all so clueless.....:lol:
[right][snapback]742878[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Mine tooooo!!!

:idontknow:

LOL

Ofpheritup let me call her last night and we ended up talking for like....2 hours! It was great!!!

I posted in the countdown thread what happened but I'll post it here too! ^_^

No my "revelation" last night was like I realized that I had not been complaining about my life (it's perfect right now, I have a full ride scholarship, two jobs I LOVE, on the Dean's List, just got a new car, etc) and I was dissatisfied. I realized that it may be a sign of a true vocation, feeling unhappy among worldly things.

AND I first read that on the Carmelite DCJ page!!!!

So that's why I was sooo.....indescribably JOYOUS!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
^_^ That is pretty cool... I've been having a series of really good days, not matter what has happened... And things lately have just rocked. I am so ready to enter the Cloister now I think...

Awesome though... I love when things just click like that...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Oct 1 2005, 01:59 PM']LOL

Ofpheritup let me call her last night and we ended up talking for like....2 hours! It was great!!!
[right][snapback]743110[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I bet that was great fun! I'd call just about anybody considering that I have a flat rate for every call... Is there anything in particular that you talked about? Sorry if I am being too nosey... I'm just curious about the conversation... sorry...

Not really we talked about a BUNCH of stuff!

Our past, our friends

We have so much in common!!!! Except she is WAY more not afraid of what others think. She rocks.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

[quote name='zabbazooey' date='Oct 1 2005, 06:06 PM']Not really we talked about a BUNCH of stuff!

Our past, our friends
We have so much in common!!!! Except she is WAY more not afraid of what others think. She rocks.
[right][snapback]743263[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:) Thanks... she does rock... she is afraid of no one it seems! lol

HELLO AND THANK YOU. :bounce:

I've read what's been said and it is true there isn't anyone that I am afraid of. God blessed me with the greatest Grandfather in the world. My Grandfather convinced that God loved me and Pham once that gets into your head it don't get out.

I told Rachel when we talked that I will (literally) do anything for anyone at anytime regardless of what they look like, smell like, walk like. What kind of job they have or don't have. What there income is or where they live. These things just do not matter. I will help at the drop of a hat.

My only drawback is that I will not be lied to or used or disrespected.. My "song and dance" is that I value me and you will value me too. I raised my daughter to be the same way. AND BOY IS SHE EVER. All of the women in my family are the same way. Could you imagine us all together some where?

The way I express that is I tell people I am "journeying" on the river of life.
And I have this great beautiful boat I am on. Now anyone is welcome to come aboard and sail with me. HOWEVER, if at any time they choose to get stupid I am throwing them overboard. :shock:
I will of course throw them a life preserver. :cool:

God has a TREMENDOUS sense of humor. I am Swedish, Italian, Irish and Lithuanian. :cheers: I should come with a warning label.

People who have attempted to disrespect me have gotten this. :wall:

Any way I am out of here it is past my bedtime. AGAIN THANKS.

ps. I think this may have been off topic.