An Old School Catholic Message Board

SMME October retreat

FutureSoror

Seriously, I would looooooooooooove to come.......I am so jealous of everyone going!!!!!!!!!!! :( Oh well, I guess its not our Lords perfect Will this October.....hopefully it will be, by February!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Have an awesome time those who are going! isn't it only like 3 weeks away now?!? :topsy: (oh, and if I were going, you'd know me right away....I have a Kiwi acccent..... :blush: )

catholicflower

Im going! I will be the gal from the best state in the US (VA)

Beata- You flying in on friday? My friend and I are doing that also. When will you be arriving up there?

I wish I was flying in on friday! I'm just across lake MI, though and the day-of flight was cheaper, anyway.

AlterDominicus

ME! Ah, well...50/50 right now, my bro still has to get back with me to see if he can still for real, really drive, which would be awesome! Because it is during MEA week so we have Wedensday, Thursday, Friday off, tomorrow though is the start of my RCIA Classes then Thursday I am hitting it to the University of Saint Thomas to where a few Dominicans will be talking, and then Friday-Saturday is the 2005 Year of the Eucharist, Eucharistic Congress, and obviously Sunday I have evening mass! So I have a packed week!:)

[quote name='beata_virgo_maria' date='Oct 10 2005, 02:43 AM']12 days until I leave!!  :D: I can't beleive how soon it is!
[right][snapback]752244[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Wow. I wish I was going to this retreat, because it could be a real phatmass party :lol_roll:

Seriously, have a wonderful time. I went two years ago and I enjoyed the time spent with the community. It was from this contact that Sr. Joseph Andrew and myself became friends. She has been a wonderful help for me in my vocation walk.

The one thing I have found very important in discerning my call from the Beloved, is that you need friends who understand your desire and who will walk with you especially in the times when you want to say "Forget it!! I can go on"

Let us all pray for each other that allows us these good friends.

Cheers,
DM

Has anyone heard from Sr. Joseph Andrew lately? I emailed her about two-three weeks ago and never got a response. I hadn't emailed her for a few months, but she's usually so quick to respond.

Prayers for those going on the retreat..........

catholicflower

I was told that she has been traveling ALOT lately. I think she is down in N.O. now to visit the novices and postulants (they went down to help restart the schools)